Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16569
Re: More Plane Terror Plots 'likely'

Originally Posted by Blewvane View Post
Did i mention muslims. I'm pretty sure i didn't.
You're right, I apologize.

Old 09-12-2009, 11:49 AM
Poster Rank:8
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9001 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 16/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss63808
Re: More Plane Terror Plots 'likely'

Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Well thats one hell of a photo op.
Maybe if "freedom" meant having 100k troops occupying your country you wouldn't want that version of freedom either.

I can appreciate that anybody who attacks you needs to get their ass kicked, but pretending that the west hasn't been interfering in middle eastern politics for their own interests is ignorant.

There are a hundred reasons for that area to resent us, from supporting illegal Israeli policys to installing and supporting dictators. Even now, Afghanistans recent election is known to be a sham. But where is the outrage that we saw about the Iranian elections? There is none, because Afghanistans election results are the ones the US wanted, regardless of if they are legit or not. And thats whats its all about, not spreading freedom or democracy, about protecting your own interests.

Same old story, support the dictator until he gets overthrown, then wonder why the people of the country hate us.

Of course the West interferes. The west needs a resourse, it supports the faction that is willing to supply it.

As for those people.....If someone is willing to turn a blind eye to their fanaticism in the name of acquiring whatever it is they want, then they will be their friend.

It is not as simple as that, but you get the picture.