roneluv

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4221
Re: More Brazen Illegal Activity from Israel

all these jew freaks on here. some kind of crazy jewfest. spouting out dumb ass comments about all things pro-jew. u talk about the corruption within the UN. how about corruption in jewland. innocent people die at the hands of jews and the U.S. turns its back, because really there is an alliance between the 2 countries that most would like to see destroyed. jews were given israel, they didn't earn it...and now they kill innocent people to extend their shitty reach. keep copying and pasting retarded shit u find on the net...

The Following User Says Thank You to shoottokill For This Useful Post:
blacksedan
The Following Users Disliked This Post By shoottokill:
niknik
Old 08-28-2011, 10:26 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6773 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13677

Quote:
Originally Posted by shoottokill View Post
all these jew freaks on here. some kind of crazy jewfest. spouting out dumb ass comments about all things pro-jew. u talk about the corruption within the UN. how about corruption in jewland. innocent people die at the hands of jews and the U.S. turns its back, because really there is an alliance between the 2 countries that most would like to see destroyed. jews were given israel, they didn't earn it...and now they kill innocent people to extend their shitty reach. keep copying and pasting retarded shit u find on the net...
Your out of your league there simpleton. Take your antisemitic ass and read a fucking book. Your comment shows you are far to ignorant to be in this section. A simple iq test to weed out morons like yourself from entering this section would make it so much better. I don't agree with rob and dan, but atleast their positions are not based on total ignorance. All I got from your post is you hate jews, good for you. Im sure neo nazis, and muslim terrorist are glad you joined them. Dumb ass..

Old 08-28-2011, 10:32 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
All kinds of atrocities have happened around the world, the UN has stood idle. You seem to only care about Israels defiance of the corrupt UN body. Many countries thumbed their nose at the UN, the UN is not the law makers of the world. It was formed to give countries a place to discuss world issues, in hopes to maintain peace, countries working together to prevent another nazi Germany.
The world was a different place when the UN was formed, now its a bureaucracy, American dollars being funneled and channeled to god knows where, who, or even why. The fact you stand with such a corrupt institution, full of members who wish America ill says all I need to know about your left leaning ideology.
The UN stands idle because Countrys like yours disregard it unless it suits their purpose.
The UN was supposed to be the authority on International laws, but your country does whatever the fuck it wants to and doesn't give a fuck about any international laws. If it did, people like Bush & Kissinger would have been in a prison a lomg, long time ago.
American dollars being funneled to god knows where? Why don't you research that yourself, israel is getting more than anybody by far, more than the Continents of Africa and South America combined..... thats where the money is going.

Is it left leaning to not fund other nations political & ideology bullshit? It's true Conservatism, thats what.

Old 08-30-2011, 10:05 AM
blacksedan
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4031

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss47

Zionist Jew HasbaRATS are Everywhere.

Quote:

The Following Users Disliked This Post By blacksedan:
niknik
Old 08-30-2011, 03:02 PM
rottenflesh
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:439
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1497

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b View Post
Plus, the unforgivable mistake you made in your post was assuming all Gazans support Hamas. That's like assuming all Israelis support the illegal settlements in the West Bank, or all Americans supported the second Iraq war.
Lol. Unforgivable. Yeah, their other options are the terrorist Fatah Movement or getting killed if they dare to speak up in public.

It's Funny, those with dissenting opinions in Israel get to speak freely yet they are supposedly being terrorized by the evil zionist conspiracy.

The Following User Says Thank You to rottenflesh For This Useful Post:
niknik
Old 08-30-2011, 03:18 PM
rottenflesh
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:439
Male

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1497

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b View Post
Don't even try to go down that road. Condoleeza Rice was furious with Israel for what they did in Qana, Lebanon. We can talk atrocities for hours on end. I actually sympathise with the Israelis for the threat they face from Katyusha rocket fire but, the fact is, they're breaking international law as recognised by everyone except America. A settlement needs to be reached and anyone who doesn't agree with that principle, I think, is suspect.
You really are lazy. Just because Gahdafi has a boner for Condskeeza, doesn't mean her grandstanding should be considered as anything other than playing politics.

Whether you supposedly empathize with evil zionists or not isn't what the issue is. Lies being espoused by arabs for political ends (the destruction of Israel) has created the falsehood of "palestinian aparteid."

It's about as legitimate as the bullshit that the Holocaust was faked by evil zionists. Except that its given legitimacy.

also, Mob rule politicking in the so-called United Nations is no different than the "League of Nations" which tried the old "land for peace" concession with Germany. If you don't know about how it worked out; here's a clue.

It didn't work.

As far as Qana is concerned, You're on a real death photos and videos website. If you can't tell the fake shit from lazy-ass Hezbollah from the real shit, then you need to lay off the drugs.

Old 08-30-2011, 04:56 PM
dan-b
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:207

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 801 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4223

More irrelevancies.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:07 PM
fenek
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1231
Male

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308

Quote:
Boring.

Old 08-30-2011, 05:08 PM
fenek
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1231
Male

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308

Quote:
Originally Posted by blacksedan View Post
Zionist Jew HasbaRATS are Everywhere.

Boring.

Old 08-31-2011, 12:20 AM
shoottokill
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:209
roneluv

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 344 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4221

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Your out of your league there simpleton. Take your antisemitic ass and read a fucking book. Your comment shows you are far to ignorant to be in this section. A simple iq test to weed out morons like yourself from entering this section would make it so much better. I don't agree with rob and dan, but atleast their positions are not based on total ignorance. All I got from your post is you hate jews, good for you. Im sure neo nazis, and muslim terrorist are glad you joined them. Dumb ass..
blah blah, you're the fucking retard. go google some some anti UN shit and copy and paste it on here little the little jew monkey that you are

The Following Users Disliked This Post By shoottokill:
niknik