Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: More Brazen Illegal Activity from Israel

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
a statement to the General Assembly on 15 October 1968, the PLO rejected Resolution 242, saying "the implementation of said resolution will lead to the loss of every hope for the establishment of peace and security in Palestine and the Middle East region." In September 1993, the PLO agreed that Resolutions 242 and 338 should be the basis for negotiations with Israel when it signed the Declaration of Principles.
The plo, which is one of the main political, terrorist, oppressor organizations in Palistine took 25 years to agree to the 67 borders you seem to give so much importance too. Your sounding foolish to me dan, I enjoy most of your threads and opinions. But its not Israel that has stopped the peace talks, nor was it Israel who broken cease fire after cease fire. You seem to intelligent to fall for so much of the propaganda that the palistinian leadership has promoted. But yet, here you are talking about this like you don't agree with a countries right to defend itself. Like the 67 borders never existed, but they did, and why are they no longer there? Did you read my previous posts? It explains why Israel doesn't adhere to the UN 67 borders. I personally have zero respect for the UN. After all the UN mandated at one time that zionism was racism. Then later retracted it. My opinion as well as many other nations agree, the UN does not make nor have any rights to make international laws. So I don't believe Israel is breaking a international law, so therefore Israel is doing nothing wrong.
Do yourself a favor and see what signing the UN Charter means for your nation...... Not to mention the fucking UN is the Governing body that fucking created Israel.... You can't have it both ways bud.

Old 08-27-2011, 03:16 AM
fenek
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1231
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss308

I don't think at this point agreeing on history is going to solve any problems. Israel has to be the responsible one, as they're in a better position to do so. And although they'd be sacrificing some physical defense in doing so, at least they'd be gaining an equal amount of political defense. Or possibly even more.

Old 08-27-2011, 04:23 AM
dan-b
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:207

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 801 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4223

You accuse me for falling for propaganda and yet I've not seen you criticise Israel once the whole time I've been debating this subject with you - on several threads. I'm reading a book called '34 days' about the second Lebanon war. I do actually sympathise with the Israelis for the threats they face but that doesn't excuse their own atrocities.

Old 08-27-2011, 10:08 AM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by dan-b View Post
You accuse me for falling for propaganda and yet I've not seen you criticise Israel once the whole time I've been debating this subject with you - on several threads. I'm reading a book called '34 days' about the second Lebanon war. I do actually sympathise with the Israelis for the threats they face but that doesn't excuse their own atrocities.
You do enough criticizing for the both of us. My main point being Palistine had the 67 borders they and all surrounding muslim countries were not satisfied and attacked Israel. Those borders gave the enemies great positioning in range of Israels most populated cities. They cannot just give that up for nothing. Not when Palistine leaders have no control over terrorist. Israel is not without blame. But since they do not target innocent children, I roll with them.

Old 08-27-2011, 10:10 AM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Do yourself a favor and see what signing the UN Charter means for your nation...... Not to mention the fucking UN is the Governing body that fucking created Israel.... You can't have it both ways bud.
The UN has no relevance anymore. It should be dismantled. Without America paying the way for its bureaucracy and bullshit.

Old 08-27-2011, 02:03 PM
dan-b
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:207

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 801 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4223

So when the UN works contrary to what you want it should be dismantled? I think your agenda is pretty clear now. At least you're not hiding it anymore.

Old 08-27-2011, 02:32 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
So when the UN works contrary to what you want it should be dismantled? I think your agenda is pretty clear now. At least you're not hiding it anymore.
I don't think I have a agenda dan. I have never said in any post, that I base my opinions on any subject on what the UN has said or done. The UN was brought up by some one else, I merely gave my opinion that in any circumstance, I don't respect the UN.

Old 08-27-2011, 10:17 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Pretty evident isn't it?

Old 08-27-2011, 10:22 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
The UN has no relevance anymore. It should be dismantled. Without America paying the way for its bureaucracy and bullshit.
The reason it doesn't have the revelence it should is because some people like to use vetoe power for purely political reasons, allowing countrys like israel to violate whatever resolution it wants, and suffer no consequence.
Then there is also the issue of things like the illegal invasion of Iraq, against the UN charter, and proven to be complete bullshit.... How can you constantly undermine the UN and then claim it has no revelence? Complete hiprocrisy.

Old 08-28-2011, 06:28 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

All kinds of atrocities have happened around the world, the UN has stood idle. You seem to only care about Israels defiance of the corrupt UN body. Many countries thumbed their nose at the UN, the UN is not the law makers of the world. It was formed to give countries a place to discuss world issues, in hopes to maintain peace, countries working together to prevent another nazi Germany.
The world was a different place when the UN was formed, now its a bureaucracy, American dollars being funneled and channeled to god knows where, who, or even why. The fact you stand with such a corrupt institution, full of members who wish America ill says all I need to know about your left leaning ideology.