Go Back  

More Booms Heard in MI 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 04-15-2012, 01:26 AM
rabenson's Avatar
rabenson
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:650
Male
Join Date: Dec 2009
Contributions: 6
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss853
Re: More Booms Heard in MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadavar View Post
Anything on youtube about these?
<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/QFS08_f2Ytc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to rabenson For This Useful Post:
paingiver
  #12  
Old 04-15-2012, 10:34 AM
TheCapn's Avatar
TheCapn
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:856
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss545
Re: More Booms Heard in MI

Sounds like military testing stuff..that or gases underground igniting.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheCapn For This Useful Post:
paingiver
  #13  
Old 04-15-2012, 03:52 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Re: More Booms Heard in MI

Somebody is trying to make their version of the Euro tunnel.

Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 04-16-2012, 07:45 PM
ices's Avatar
ices
Online
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3655
Re: More Booms Heard in MI

Its either a huge ass speaker with good Bass or an actual explosion.

Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 04-16-2012, 11:27 PM
Brometheus's Avatar
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Join Date: Feb 2011
Contributions: 18
 
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865
Re: More Booms Heard in MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by paingiver View Post
It most certainly is not a Ipod hooked to a speaker or bass from a sub woofer that is making these sounds. I wish people would do some research before they make comments and make themselves look uneducated and sound preposterous. This has been happening for awhile all over the world most recently in Clintonville. Some call them The Trumpets of the Apocalypse, Skyquakes or think it could be caused by HAARP.
usually i dont defend people i dont know but Shut the fuck up.. not every comment here has to be serious. ofcourse if someone says its from a speaker or subwoofer it has to be a fucking joke. how does making a joke make someone look stupid?
stop taking shit so serious, all you could have done was just post your shitty little video and leave your shitty little comment and not attack someone elses intelligence.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
K9Grip
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Brometheus:
paingiver
  #16  
Old 04-17-2012, 05:24 PM
paingiver's Avatar
paingiver
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3630
Male
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss56
Re: More Booms Heard in MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brometheus View Post
usually i dont defend people i dont know but Shut the fuck up.. not every comment here has to be serious. ofcourse if someone says its from a speaker or subwoofer it has to be a fucking joke. how does making a joke make someone look stupid?
stop taking shit so serious, all you could have done was just post your shitty little video and leave your shitty little comment and not attack someone elses intelligence.
Why does it have to be a joke? Usually a joke is punctuated with a emoticon to confirm its comical nature or is said with obvious sarcasm. Which the comments in question were not. Also I never said "making a joke makes someone look stupid" you did. You must think that me taking some peoples comments as serious because they lacked any sort of humorous diction and you finding them to be said in a joking manner based on the content not context makes my comments unnecessary. I think you fail to realize this is a open and free board in which any member can say what they want and feel about anything and anyone within moral reasoning. The fact you feel that you have to defend someone from a attack just because your interpretation of their comments is different from mine is your prerogative. Just as you have a right to complain about what I say I have the right to call people on what I felt was a lack of research and preposterous uneducated comments that I took as serious based on they way they were written. So regardless of what you say I will not "Shut the fuck up.."

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 04-19-2012, 11:35 AM
ices's Avatar
ices
Online
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3655
Re: More Booms Heard in MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by paingiver View Post
It most certainly is not a Ipod hooked to a speaker or bass from a sub woofer that is making these sounds. I wish people would do some research before they make comments and make themselves look uneducated and sound preposterous. This has been happening for awhile all over the world most recently in Clintonville. Some call them The Trumpets of the Apocalypse, Skyquakes or think it could be caused by HAARP.
I presume you aimed this at me?

Then you go on about trumphets of the apocalypse...

You might quite HAARP or w.e the fuck it is but I think you mean "HERP DERP"

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By ices:
paingiver
  #18  
Old 04-20-2012, 07:53 PM
paingiver's Avatar
paingiver
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3630
Male
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss56
Re: More Booms Heard in MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
I presume you aimed this at me?

Then you go on about trumphets of the apocalypse...

You might quite HAARP or w.e the fuck it is but I think you mean "HERP DERP"
Your lack of proper use of the English language is just pathetic. I do not go on about the Trumpets of the Apocalypse that is a term quoted by the masses not my words. Once again ices if you would do some research you would have seen they have been called that plus people think the HAARP could be responsible for the groaning sounds and many other theories about the sounds are all there on google and youtube for anyone to find.
Please take five minutes and get facts before you make unintelligible comments that make you sound like you are a simple minded buffoon.
Seriously do you read what your typing before you post your comments because if you did you would see you are a the epitome of "HERP DERP" ices.

Reply With Quote
  #19  
Old 04-21-2012, 12:18 PM
ices's Avatar
ices
Online
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male
Join Date: Mar 2010
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3655
Re: More Booms Heard in MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by paingiver View Post
Your lack of proper use of the English language is just pathetic. I do not go on about the Trumpets of the Apocalypse that is a term quoted by the masses not my words. Once again ices if you would do some research you would have seen they have been called that plus people think the HAARP could be responsible for the groaning sounds and many other theories about the sounds are all there on google and youtube for anyone to find.
Please take five minutes and get facts before you make unintelligible comments that make you sound like you are a simple minded buffoon.
Seriously do you read what your typing before you post your comments because if you did you would see you are a the epitome of "HERP DERP" ices.

My proper use of English?

This is DR on the webz meight, my collection of 'I give a fucks' has come up empty because not only are you on par with a retarded monkey, you believe in trumphets of the apocalyse.

Enjoy my fingers.

Reply With Quote
  #20  
Old 04-22-2012, 02:29 AM
paingiver's Avatar
paingiver
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3630
Male
Join Date: Aug 2010
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss56
Re: More Booms Heard in MI

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
My proper use of English?

This is DR on the webz meight, my collection of 'I give a fucks' has come up empty because not only are you on par with a retarded monkey, you believe in trumphets of the apocalyse.

Enjoy my fingers.
Yes this is a web forum and you not giving a fuck doesn't matter whats your point? Calling me retarded because you cant understand what I type in my posts once again makes you look like a total ass. ices I don't even have to insult you because you do such a good job at doing it to yourself. I never once said I believed in The Trumpets of the Apocalypse I even specifically said in my posts if you would have read them that I did not quote the term. I most certainly DO NOT believe those sounds are The Trumpets of the Apocalypse. Please comment again ices so I can further see the degradation of mankind at its finest through your pathetic rebuttal.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO