Go Back  

*More Added -North Korean Parents Eat Their Children After Being Driven Mad by Famine 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 02-01-2013, 03:25 AM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12873
Re: *More Added -North Korean Parents Eat Their Children After Being Driven Mad by Fa

This is terrible. And some environmentalists say that drought is in the not so distant future of the US. I can't imagine this happening.

The Following User Says Thank You to Darkest Angel For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 02-02-2013, 03:17 PM
dcole57
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:4078

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss46
Re: *More Added -North Korean Parents Eat Their Children After Being Driven Mad by Fa

<****** width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/UEaKX9YYHiQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></******>

Old 02-02-2013, 03:32 PM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

"the longer some people live there, they say, the less hope they have of living."

Can't that be said of anyone?

But seriously, it's terrible. No one should starve to death.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel, diamondsmiles
Old 02-03-2013, 04:56 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029
Re: North Korean Parents Eat Their Children After Being Driven Mad by Famine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broadjumper View Post
You mean UN Sanctions..
Everyone knows the UN is an American inception so its no surprise the UN is America's bitch. No?

Old 02-03-2013, 06:19 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkest angel View Post
This is terrible. And some environmentalists say that drought is in the not so distant future of the US. I can't imagine this happening.
When CA and/or NY float into the water, I'll believe it.

I think CA will go first, but, some think it will be NY.

So many people drowning and losing homes, if they survived, here, I guess that could be next.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel
Old 02-03-2013, 06:22 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
"the longer some people live there, they say, the less hope they have of living."

Can't that be said of anyone?

But seriously, it's terrible. No one should starve to death.

To me, it does make sense, but, we have infants dying on a regular basis, so I don't know anymore.

Old 02-04-2013, 08:11 PM
spycosis
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:683
XY

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss783

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post

Oh look, a communist lover.

Nothing good came out of communism except a lot of dead bodies.

Do you bask in the glow of such failure? Probably sums up your life.

well no im not a commie lover or i would have gone to live in a communist country. im not stupid i think stalin was a twat and the chinese and north korea are cunts aswell, the point though i am making is because of their ideology they are "the enemy" on a global political scale and therefore our media will naturally be biased against them (and vice versa of course). Its normal to have a propaganda war so i treat all our media with a bit of skepticism.
... I guess i sound like a red but im not. i wanna be a millionaire and have a house made of solid gold and that aint gonna happen if im living at Peoples Farm #263 in some shithole country,
so next time you think you got someone worked out, look a little deeper, before you insult them.
And work on the insults aswell, good ones are usually witty, hurtful or a combination of both.
Yours was lacking in humorous content, the point of it was wrong, and it didn't upset me but apart from that it was a good effort.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By spycosis:
Bletch
Old 02-14-2013, 04:39 AM
Bletch
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:256
Male

Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3324

Quote:
Originally Posted by spycosis View Post
well no im not a commie lover or i would have gone to live in a communist country. im not stupid i think stalin was a twat and the chinese and north korea are cunts aswell, the point though i am making is because of their ideology they are "the enemy" on a global political scale and therefore our media will naturally be biased against them (and vice versa of course). Its normal to have a propaganda war so i treat all our media with a bit of skepticism.
... I guess i sound like a red but im not. i wanna be a millionaire and have a house made of solid gold and that aint gonna happen if im living at Peoples Farm #263 in some shithole country,
so next time you think you got someone worked out, look a little deeper, before you insult them.
And work on the insults aswell, good ones are usually witty, hurtful or a combination of both.
Yours was lacking in humorous content, the point of it was wrong, and it didn't upset me but apart from that it was a good effort.
Commie!

Old 02-14-2013, 04:41 AM
Bletch
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:256
Male

Quoted: 687 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3324

This is how a communist country works. Spend all resources on nuclear tests and armament rather than food. I'm suprised that there still is North Korean communist supporters around the globe. Communism is a thing of the past, a dead relic of a past time. North Korea is still around because of China.

Old 02-19-2013, 07:22 AM
jinhwangtikatang
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:913

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss501

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkest angel View Post
Not just enviromentalists, over-population is causing very real concern for the water table in the US, this is from 2005

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/sci/tech/4719473.stm

and this is regarding the main aquifer for the great plains :-

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ogallala_Aquifer

No real problems yet, but in 20 years there WILL be. Thats just the supply. Pollution adds to the problem.

Heres real-time data from USGS, check it out, its scary as hell once you assess all the data, particularly the historical data.

http://water.usgs.gov/

The Following User Says Thank You to jinhwangtikatang For This Useful Post:
Darkest Angel