Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss855
Re: Morbidly Obese Guy Asks For Help

I love how he mentions he's done everything; i.e., dieting, hospitalization...... What about some goddamn exercise? I guess at this point, he'd lose 20 pounds from just struggling to stand. How about you do that once a day?

Old 03-07-2012, 08:04 PM
Syphilis
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:4086
male

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss46

Lock his ass up in a room and give him nothing but water and multi-vitamins for six months.

Old 03-07-2012, 08:39 PM
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Contributions: 56

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848
Such empathetic people you guys are.

There but for the grace of god go you, my friends. What pleasure is there in laughing at others misfortune?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lion-hearted Girl For This Useful Post:
Cromaiden, measlemeow, Sybil
Old 03-08-2012, 08:49 AM
Daverika Wulff
Offline:
Blind as a Bat
Poster Rank:305
All male... baby.

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2597

Quote:
Originally Posted by lionhearted_girl View Post
Good for you Daverica Wolf :)
Thank you.

Old 03-08-2012, 09:15 AM
Daverika Wulff
Offline:
Blind as a Bat
Poster Rank:305
All male... baby.

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2597

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
The answer to that is they keep stuffing their fucking fat faces then blame society for their ills, it's OK saying that they don't buy the food so it isn't their fault well that's a load of bollocks because nobody is forcing the sperm whale to fucking shovel down the food in the first place, they are like they are because they are greedy fuckers, I have no sympathy for them.
There must be very serious issues in that soul of his. I started my weight loss when I was 19 and I am about to turn 25. I grew up and started working and eating better. I saw the food I had been eating my whole life (Lots of fast food! Parents love giving their fucking kids fast foods!) and made a huge change.

Someone I know in RI is on a Methadone program along with his father who was a drug dealer when he was young. He claims his father is the reason he is a wreck. He weighed like around 400LBs or something. Maybe 350...somewhere there. Anyway, his mother died young and his father had a kid with someone else. His step-brother is sort of a playboy and goes to the YMCA. They are all on SSI/SSDI.

They all live together in a house. They are always putting him down (which seems to happen to depressed people, dun it?). He believes his addiction and obesity is his father's fault. Lack of encouragement and being put down his whole life...and eating the wrong foods which was pushed on him. I know him from the McDonald's I used to go to for Coffee and Lunch.

They'd go there everyday and he would fall asleep at the table...lol. Somehow through my mother I got to meet him. His brother didn't like me because I was just a kid then but I'm sure we would along fine (bodybuilders tend to like bodybuilders.). I was just 21 and he was 36 I believe.

Anyway, he was a mess. Never showered and stunk...with a huge beard...why the fuck was I talking to him? Just happened to be there at the same time. Talking over a period of six months...giving him tips...saying I'd walk with him (would never do it). Somehow, he started walking and eating better (diet coke, fish sandwich, etc...).

He lost like 100 pounds. He wants off that program and to move to California. He hadn't had sex since early 20s...and I doubt that will change since an ugly, balding man with saggy skin isn't quite hunky I imagine. He tells me I'm the reason for his life change...I don't know about that. Maybe...he said I was like a brother to him. I still see him around like at the Supermarket but I don't go to that McDonald's anymore so we're not that close.

Did I actually contribute something to make this world better? Opps. God dammit!

Stevee
Old 03-08-2012, 09:45 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deverica Wolf View Post
There must be very serious issues in that soul of his. I started my weight loss when I was 19 and I am about to turn 25. I grew up and started working and eating better. I saw the food I had been eating my whole life (Lots of fast food! Parents love giving their fucking kids fast foods!) and made a huge change.

Someone I know in RI is on a Methadone program along with his father who was a drug dealer when he was young. He claims his father is the reason he is a wreck. He weighed like around 400LBs or something. Maybe 350...somewhere there. Anyway, his mother died young and his father had a kid with someone else. His step-brother is sort of a playboy and goes to the YMCA. They are all on SSI/SSDI.

They all live together in a house. They are always putting him down (which seems to happen to depressed people, dun it?). He believes his addiction and obesity is his father's fault. Lack of encouragement and being put down his whole life...and eating the wrong foods which was pushed on him. I know him from the McDonald's I used to go to for Coffee and Lunch.

They'd go there everyday and he would fall asleep at the table...lol. Somehow through my mother I got to meet him. His brother didn't like me because I was just a kid then but I'm sure we would along fine (bodybuilders tend to like bodybuilders.). I was just 21 and he was 36 I believe.

Anyway, he was a mess. Never showered and stunk...with a huge beard...why the fuck was I talking to him? Just happened to be there at the same time. Talking over a period of six months...giving him tips...saying I'd walk with him (would never do it). Somehow, he started walking and eating better (diet coke, fish sandwich, etc...).

He lost like 100 pounds. He wants off that program and to move to California. He hadn't had sex since early 20s...and I doubt that will change since an ugly, balding man with saggy skin isn't quite hunky I imagine. He tells me I'm the reason for his life change...I don't know about that. Maybe...he said I was like a brother to him. I still see him around like at the Supermarket but I don't go to that McDonald's anymore so we're not that close.

Did I actually contribute something to make this world better? Opps. God dammit!
I understand that some morbidly obese people do have mental health problems as do I but by this fatties own admission he lost weight when he dieted so he can do it if he applied himself properly instead of bitching about it, it stands to reason he gained the weight again when he just gives up and starts troughing ONCE AGAIN, I struggle to have sympathy for these people because the majority of their problems are caused by themselves, if he gets himself well then good if not then he will have to meet his maker sooner rather than later.

The Following User Says Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Daverika Wulff
Old 03-08-2012, 08:31 PM
alpha.first.one
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:670
male

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20