Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss40959
Re: Montana Rapist Released After 30 Days

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana dick View Post
this is not an isolated incident.
A lot of y'all are real quick to hang the guy without knowing all of the information about the trial - which may explain the sentence. If this was consensual sex with a 17yr old that is worlds apart from violently assaulting or forcing someone into sex.
Especially if the 'victim' may have misrepresented her age, just playing Devil's Advocate to keep this from being a one-sided verbal lynching.

In light of a recent case where a man spent 4yrs in jail after a woman falsely accused him of rape you have to step back and realize that our justice system has some major flaws in it... especially when a man was labeled a child rapist without any proof aside from an accusation.

The woman who destroyed this man's life only got a slap-on-the-wrist sentence of 2 months for what she did to this innocent man... how fucked-up is that?!

She also get's to serve her sentence, at her leisure, on weekends as not to inconvenience her life...

http://jonathanturley.org/2013/08/20...d-on-weekends/

She ruined an innocent man's life... and i'm sure his 4yrs behind bars after being labeled a 'child rapist' were NOT pleasant. They should make her serve her sentence in a MALE prison so she can see what being raped really is!

i'm not sure i'd have the patience to deal with an aging pig.
Old 09-27-2013, 06:04 PM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
A lot of y'all are real quick to hang the guy without knowing all of the information about the trial - which may explain the sentence. If this was consensual sex with a 17yr old that is worlds apart from violently assaulting or forcing someone into sex.
Especially if the 'victim' may have misrepresented her age, just playing Devil's Advocate to keep this from being a one-sided verbal lynching.

In light of a recent case where a man spent 4yrs in jail after a woman falsely accused him of rape you have to step back and realize that our justice system has some major flaws in it... especially when a man was labeled a child rapist without any proof aside from an accusation.

The woman who destroyed this man's life only got a slap-on-the-wrist sentence of 2 months for what she did to this innocent man... how fucked-up is that?!

She also get's to serve her sentence, at her leisure, on weekends as not to inconvenience her life...

http://jonathanturley.org/2013/08/20...d-on-weekends/

She ruined an innocent man's life... and i'm sure his 4yrs behind bars after being labeled a 'child rapist' were NOT pleasant. They should make her serve her sentence in a MALE prison so she can see what being raped really is!

Well, clearly the woman in that case was wrong and her sentence was too light. But that is a separate case. Wasn't the man in Montana an employee at the school the girl attended?

The Following User Says Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
rapeWhistle
Old 09-27-2013, 06:19 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Poster Rank:15
Standing by...
Contributions: 53

Mentioned: 481 Post(s)
Quoted: 21667 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss40959

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
Well, clearly the woman in that case was wrong and her sentence was too light. But that is a separate case. Wasn't the man in Montana an employee at the school the girl attended?
Possibly...

I would assume that based on the facts; but we don't know for sure, and we know even less about the actual case. That is my point.

Old 09-27-2013, 07:00 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapeWhistle View Post
Possibly...

I would assume that based on the facts; but we don't know for sure, and we know even less about the actual case. That is my point.
he was a teacher and his rape of the girl led her to kill herself.

Old 09-27-2013, 08:41 PM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Standing by...

Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss40959

Quote:
he was a teacher and his rape of the girl led her to kill herself.
You're so cute when you're angry.

Old 09-28-2013, 10:46 AM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss61224

Quote:
On Wednesday, we learned that the state judge in question, district Judge G. Todd Baugh, will be resentencing the defendant, Stacey Rambold, 54, this Friday.

In an order filed Tuesday, Baugh indicated that it appeared Montana law mandates that Rambold must actually serve a minimum two-year sentence.

"In this court's opinion, imposing a sentence which suspends more than the mandatory minimum would be an illegal sentence," Baugh wrote in his order.

Evidently defense counsel asked for the lower sentence, prosecutors failed to seek the mandatory minimum, and the whole thing needs to be recalibrated.

Mission accomplished? Not really. For one thing, the sentence itself was always only partly the issue.

Baugh’s comments and the appalling way he shifted culpability from the perpetrator to the victim was the real error, and it’s not clear that resentencing alone solves that problem.

But more profoundly, everything Baugh has done since the outcry arose last week has exacerbated the situation—not just for Morales’ family, Rambold, and the immediate parties to the case, but for judges everywhere and for justice as a whole.

It’s not clear from Montana law whether Baugh had the authority to order the resentencing in the first place—this might need to be done by the prosecution on appeal and not by the judge on his own initiative.

But by doing so, he has called into question the whole principle of judicial independence. You can be very glad that this single miscarriage of justice stands to be corrected, but you should be equally worried about what this type of judicial rebooting means for the rule of law.
Quote:
Montana judge, sentencing a convicted rapist for acts committed with his then-14-year-old student
dont care how old she looks as the teacher knew she was 14. even if she was in control of the situation. hes just a pedo and a rapist and shud get at least ten years.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
cherice-thumbnail-614x483.jpg  

Old 09-28-2013, 11:10 AM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
I think she'll be put in jail sooner or later.

There are several of those kinds of cases. I can't recall anyone getting away with that one.

Not this case, but, I live in Filthydelphia, PA, and it pisses me off royally when someone arrested, usually for murder, has 30 pages of arrests for weapons, drugs, assault, etc.

No one saw a pattern since age 15?!?
Why would u dog your own city like that? I happen to like Philly.

Old 09-28-2013, 04:28 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

what it boils down to is this: what message are we sending to rapists and potential rapists when we decide that 30 days is an adequate sentence for somebody convicted of raping a child? the message is that women and girls are fair game and that nothing will happen to you when you violate us.

Old 09-29-2013, 04:09 AM
rapeWhistle
Offline:
Hand of the King
Standing by...

Activity Longevity
17/20 13/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss40959

Quote:
what it boils down to is this: what message are we sending to rapists and potential rapists when we decide that 30 days is an adequate sentence for somebody convicted of raping a child? the message is that women and girls are fair game and that nothing will happen to you when you violate us.
There's really no defending fucking a 14yr old, consensual or not.

Hopefully Stacey Rambold gets some special attention during his 30days in custody; which is likely, because men are raped over 200,000 times a year in prisons in the United States... a substantially larger number than women.

While it may not bring Cherice back, you can take some comfort in knowing that I am more likely to get raped than you are.