1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Mobs of Black Teens Terrorize Downtown Louisville

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
So is this why America has guns?

For when the apes are set loose?
American's have guns for a lot of reasons, but number one would be simply protection. You will NEVER talk someone like me into giving up their guns as long as there are people like this in the world and leaders that like to grab land like Putin.

As someone who wants worldwide peace, etc. I would say PERHAPS far into the future, there will be no reason to have guns, but the time is NOT even close to being now. Only a fool would give up his guns as long as the world is in the shitty shape it's in now. Or as long as the governments of the world are as corrupt as they are now.

Just as Nato is now learning, the time to go 100% liberal and pussy out is not quiet here yet. Now they are learning the hard way what some Americans have been saying for decades. I have said on this site in the past 6 months that as long as countries like China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, etc. are as they are, there will NEVER be world peace.

Old 03-29-2014, 09:47 PM
Ntwadumela
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT MAJOR
Poster Rank:206
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4233

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedSisterr View Post
Parents? Do these kids have any? Or are they bred from an "ignorance breeds ignorance" line? This has alot to do with the parents not giving a SHIT about where they kids are and what they are doing. All teens do that, meet up and hang out in public places, mine was Aggieville which was bars and stores restraunts crammed in a 2 block area..... the kids where I live now go to the "movies" which is a huge grassy area with a water fountain and Freedom Station etc... and hang out. Cops are always swarming because it has gotten to be "best teen street fight" central down there. a 14 yr old boy kid was almost killed with a skull fracture from being jumped..... its because these teens parents arent involved and dont stay on top of their kids. .... im just saying because my teens dont act like that, id kill them and where i grew up in kansas, we had alot of african americans and not once did they act like THIS. They had parents who were INVOLVED.
Many black kids are seen by their parents as paychecks rather than loving children.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ntwadumela For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
Old 03-29-2014, 10:07 PM
Olivia
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:46

Mentioned: 122 Post(s)
Quoted: 9973 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss18903

I know it is very hard not to feel intimidated by some of the blacks in the neighboring communities. But for me, it is not the kids. It is the adults.

The Af/Am kids around here are wonderful. Their parents? Not so much.

The Following User Says Thank You to Olivia For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
Old 03-30-2014, 04:07 AM
BigFoot
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:656

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss834

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedSisterr View Post
and where i grew up in kansas, we had alot of african americans and not once did they act like THIS. They had parents who were INVOLVED.
Out of curiosity whereat in Kansas? I'm in KCMO, and can pretty much agree with this statement, though it has definitely became worse over the past 4-5 years. I wouldn't say that we have mobs of black people running around, terrorizing shit, but during the Summer they do draw in about 500-1000 black teens to the Kansas City Plaza and typically something starts. That, and of course there's parts of the city you do not want to go in to because of this.

The Following User Says Thank You to BigFoot For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr
Old 03-30-2014, 04:45 AM
ak74
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:884

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 164 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
American's have guns for a lot of reasons, but number one would be simply protection. You will NEVER talk someone like me into giving up their guns as long as there are people like this in the world and leaders that like to grab land like Putin.

As someone who wants worldwide peace, etc. I would say PERHAPS far into the future, there will be no reason to have guns, but the time is NOT even close to being now. Only a fool would give up his guns as long as the world is in the shitty shape it's in now. Or as long as the governments of the world are as corrupt as they are now.

Just as Nato is now learning, the time to go 100% liberal and pussy out is not quiet here yet. Now they are learning the hard way what some Americans have been saying for decades. I have said on this site in the past 6 months that as long as countries like China, Russia, North Korea, Iran, etc. are as they are, there will NEVER be world peace.

Yanks have guns to keep us English out their homes,, Fact

and wot the fuck has Iran, and North Korea done to the USA? (in the past 30 years)

oh one other thing,, turn ur laptop/PC over,, tell me,, where was it made? China?? you wanker,, its you funding china

Old 03-30-2014, 04:26 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigFoot View Post
Out of curiosity whereat in Kansas? I'm in KCMO, and can pretty much agree with this statement, though it has definitely became worse over the past 4-5 years. I wouldn't say that we have mobs of black people running around, terrorizing shit, but during the Summer they do draw in about 500-1000 black teens to the Kansas City Plaza and typically something starts. That, and of course there's parts of the city you do not want to go in to because of this.
lol wow well I was in the Ft Riley/Junction City area....... and Im sure it has been increasing but despite the population # of african americans, the area I was growing up in wasnt nearly what its like now! Parents. Thats where the blame should fall!

The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight
Old 03-30-2014, 04:44 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
Tenacious Bigmouth

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
As Obama himself pointed out, there is a SERIOUS lack of black fathers in the households. So this is a small part of the problem. Add to that, they are southern. Southern blacks are a different breed.

It's hard to understand what its' like there for someone who hasn't lived there. People think the south is full of racist redneck whites who abuse blacks. Well, there are a lot of rednecks there, but they don't abuse blacks. Lol. It's actually the other way around (as this story perfectly illustrates).

I couldn't tell you how many times I had to fight a black kid growing up there and I wasn't even raised in a black area of town. They especially try to single out whites who they think are weak. Since I wasn't (and still am not) one to hang around a lot people, they ASSUMED I was one of them at times. After a fight or two occasionally, they learned it was better to leave me alone and find another white kid, lol.

I don't know exactly, but I guess I got in about 7 fights with them over the years as a kid and teenager growing up. Compared to 4 with whites. Considering I did NOTHING to provoke them and whites outnumbered blacks 8 to 1, you can see how that many fights with them was a rather high number.
I was tormented by black girls for years....but my best friend growing up was a black guy. He protected me from 4th grade til our senior year. He beat up my abusive prick high school boyfriend and always had my back. He had a single mother, no father and he was still a good man.... he is dead now. Murdered
but to this day, I cant bring myself to be racist because I know its the individual, not the color of their skin.....

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, icheerthebull
Old 03-30-2014, 04:46 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
Tenacious Bigmouth

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ntwadumela View Post
Many black kids are seen by their parents as paychecks rather than loving children.
ok, I have to ask a personal question. Can I shoot or would you like me to pm you?

Old 03-30-2014, 06:36 PM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275

If you're looking to get a genuine response, I've found its best shoot a person after they've answered your questions

Blewvane, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-30-2014, 06:38 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
Tenacious Bigmouth

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
If you're looking to get a genuine response, I've found its best shoot a person after they've answered your questions

i like your personality

The Following User Says Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
invertigo