Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4233
Mobs of Black Teens Terrorize Downtown Louisville

This story will get pushed under the rug just like all the other savage black flash mob realities.

I am dying to read the bullshit excuses.

Quote:
LOUISVILLE, Ky. (WDRB) -- Police said that Saturday night's rampant vandalism and violence was an isolated event. But those who have seen groups of teens terrorize the area just south of Waterfront Park before, say it's nothing new.

Police responded to 17 separate incidents Saturday night between 7 and 9 p.m. They say the criminal acts occurred after police broke up a gathering of around 200 teenagers at Waterfront Park.

Following the assault of a 13-year-old girl and an adult male in Waterfront Park, the crowd dispersed and moved south. First, police were called to the White Castle on 1st and East Market Streets on a disorderly conduct call. Shortly after, they were called to Bader's Market on North 1st Street.

The manager of Bader's Market, Adam Bader, said it only took a few minutes for the teens to descend on the convenience store.

"As soon as he saw them coming over, he tried to lock the door," said Bader of the clerk on-duty Saturday night. Unfortunately, the man was too late. Surveillance video shows the mob trying to force entry, and police say they even punched the man several times as he tried to close and lock the doors.

Around the same time, and near Bader's Market, police say a group of teens assaulted a woman while she waited in traffic. Police said the teens threw trash cans at her car, punched her, and dragged her out of her car -- all in front of her young children.

In all, police say there were 17 incidents that night.

But so far, only two people have been arrested -- 18-year-old Je'Rece Archie and a juvenile -- the two were seen pulling a gun out of a trash can at the Big Four Bridge.

City officials are calling the events "unusual" and "isolated".

"Last night was not the rule," said Louisville Metro Chief of Police Steve Conrad at a press conference on Sunday. "It was an exception to the normal experience we see in Waterfront Park. It is a safe place to take your kids, it is a safe place to enjoy time with your family. But it is a public park and with any public location, you have the potential for problematic behavior."

During a press conference Monday afternoon, Mayor Greg Fischer reiterated what the Chief said.

"This was an extraordinarily unusual incident," said Fischer. "Nothing like this has happened in decades, so hopefully that will stay that way."

But Bader says raucous crowds of teens terrorize the area almost every weekend once the weather warms up.

"It's not isolated. It's been going on for years," said Bader.

He said the teens usually start in Waterfront Park and work their way south.

"Usually we catch it in time, we'll lock the door," said Bader. "But you have to shut your store down for 35 minutes to an hour, and we lose $300 to $400."

Bader reflects on a night last summer when the teen mob was especially bad. It happened the night of one of downtown's major public events, Thunder Over Louisville.

"All hell just broke loose," said Bader. "We had the VIPER unit, military police here. We had to shut down the store for a good three hours."

Chief Conrad said police always prepare for plenty of disorderly conduct during Thunder, but they are prepared with increased patrols.

"They think they can do what they want," said Bader. "Because all they get is a slap on the wrist."

Police said they are increasing patrols in and around Waterfront Park on weekends and evenings.

http://www.wdrb.com/story/25061641/b...lated-incident

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Ntwadumela For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, Olivia, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, shoelessjojackson, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-28-2014, 11:59 PM
Metal Mike
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:60
The Untrollable

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Quoted: 9256 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss15388
Re: Mobs of Black Teens Terrorize Downtown Louisville

http://whitegirlbleedalot.com/

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Metal Mike For This Useful Post:
Ntwadumela, shoelessjojackson
Old 03-29-2014, 02:03 AM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275

Quote:
Flash Mobs have become popular over the years. We have had several large events over the past two years where kids use social media to select a spot to meet up and dance or socialize. These events drew large crowds and were problematic for traffic and impeded businesses but violence was never the purpose or the outcome.

Over the past few months, violence has been an issue that has left numerous law abiding citizens victimized, some with moderate to serious injuries.

The kids we are finding involved are as young as 11 years old out without purpose or supervision. Some groups involve upwards of 30 kids that otherwise may be decent but take on the personality and mentality of the leaders that have every intention of taking part in criminal activity.

The major concern is that someone is going to get killed during an incident. That someone could be a very young child that is involved.
I'd say that's more annoying than 'terrifying'. Very worrying now that it's escalated, though.

deanmine, Ntwadumela, Oswald2001, winvens
Old 03-29-2014, 03:59 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Blacks are WAY more racist than whites. I've watched in astonishment for years as black comedians and musicians, etc. make fun of white people and make outright racist statements and get nothing but cheers for it. Even from whites themselves. What do you think it will be like when whites are a minority in American in 10 years or so as they are now claiming?

I must admit that due to ever increasing racism from mexicans and blacks toward whites, I am FAR less enthusiastic on the subject of integration than I was a short 5 years or so ago. It makes me wonder where this country is going as the current minorities are tearing down everything that our forefathers have built. All in the name of progress.

Ironically we are told that this is a part of integrating and reducing racism, yet the only thing I see is an increase of racism against whites.

And let it be said I am NOT a conservative or right winger. Just a realist.

The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
BigFoot, Blewvane, dcaccount22, divreaper, DRZrider, Ntwadumela, Olivia, Oswald2001, Pyramid_Head, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-29-2014, 09:07 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

I'm just gonna keep my real thoughts to myself on this one.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Clubhouse
Old 03-29-2014, 11:34 AM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
I'm just gonna keep my real thoughts to myself on this one.
I know how you feel.

Old 03-29-2014, 01:25 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

Parents? Do these kids have any? Or are they bred from an "ignorance breeds ignorance" line? This has alot to do with the parents not giving a SHIT about where they kids are and what they are doing. All teens do that, meet up and hang out in public places, mine was Aggieville which was bars and stores restraunts crammed in a 2 block area..... the kids where I live now go to the "movies" which is a huge grassy area with a water fountain and Freedom Station etc... and hang out. Cops are always swarming because it has gotten to be "best teen street fight" central down there. a 14 yr old boy kid was almost killed with a skull fracture from being jumped..... its because these teens parents arent involved and dont stay on top of their kids. .... im just saying because my teens dont act like that, id kill them and where i grew up in kansas, we had alot of african americans and not once did they act like THIS. They had parents who were INVOLVED.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to TwistedSisterr For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, daughterofthenight, DRZrider, Olivia, winvens
Old 03-29-2014, 02:23 PM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:348
BULL

Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1134 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2117

Anarchy in the U.S.A.

Old 03-29-2014, 02:55 PM
ices
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:240
Male

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3653

So is this why America has guns?

For when the apes are set loose?

The Following User Says Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
BigFoot
Old 03-29-2014, 08:36 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwistedSisterr View Post
Parents? Do these kids have any? Or are they bred from an "ignorance breeds ignorance" line? This has alot to do with the parents not giving a SHIT about where they kids are and what they are doing. All teens do that, meet up and hang out in public places, mine was Aggieville which was bars and stores restraunts crammed in a 2 block area..... the kids where I live now go to the "movies" which is a huge grassy area with a water fountain and Freedom Station etc... and hang out. Cops are always swarming because it has gotten to be "best teen street fight" central down there. a 14 yr old boy kid was almost killed with a skull fracture from being jumped..... its because these teens parents arent involved and dont stay on top of their kids. .... im just saying because my teens dont act like that, id kill them and where i grew up in kansas, we had alot of african americans and not once did they act like THIS. They had parents who were INVOLVED.
As Obama himself pointed out, there is a SERIOUS lack of black fathers in the households. So this is a small part of the problem. Add to that, they are southern. Southern blacks are a different breed.

It's hard to understand what its' like there for someone who hasn't lived there. People think the south is full of racist redneck whites who abuse blacks. Well, there are a lot of rednecks there, but they don't abuse blacks. Lol. It's actually the other way around (as this story perfectly illustrates).

I couldn't tell you how many times I had to fight a black kid growing up there and I wasn't even raised in a black area of town. They especially try to single out whites who they think are weak. Since I wasn't (and still am not) one to hang around a lot people, they ASSUMED I was one of them at times. After a fight or two occasionally, they learned it was better to leave me alone and find another white kid, lol.

I don't know exactly, but I guess I got in about 7 fights with them over the years as a kid and teenager growing up. Compared to 4 with whites. Considering I did NOTHING to provoke them and whites outnumbered blacks 8 to 1, you can see how that many fights with them was a rather high number.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
TwistedSisterr