F

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260
Missouri Teen Desribes Killing 9 Year Old As 'Pretty Enjoyable'

Alyssa Bustamante is shown in a 2009 booking photo after being arrested for the murder of her 9-year-old neighbor in Missouri

A U.S. teenager who admitted stabbing, strangling and slitting the throat of a young neighbor girl wrote in her journal on the night of the killing that it was an "ahmazing" and "pretty enjoyable" experience -- then headed off to church with a laugh.

The words written by Alyssa Bustamante were read aloud in court Monday as part of a sentencing hearing to determine whether she should get life in prison or something less for the October 2009 murder of her neighbor, 9-year-old Elizabeth Olten, in Missouri.

Bustamante, 18, sat silently as law enforcement officers, attorneys and forensics experts read aloud the thoughts she had recorded as a 15-year-old.

A handwriting expert described how he was able to see through the blue ink that Bustamante had used in an attempt to cover up her original journal entry on the night of Elizabeth's murder. He read the entry aloud:

"I just f------ killed someone. I strangled them and slit their throat and stabbed them now they're dead. I don't know how to feel atm. It was ahmazing. As soon as you get over the 'ohmygawd I can't do this' feeling, it's pretty enjoyable. I'm kinda nervous and shaky though right now. Kay, I gotta go to church now...lol."

The journal entry was presented to the judge not long after Elizabeth's mother and other relatives pleaded with the Cole County judge to impose the maximum sentence. Bustamante pleaded guilty to second-degree murder and armed criminal action last month and faces at most a sentence of life in prison. The least she could get is 10 years.

Elizabeth's mother, Patty Preiss, described her daughter as "happy, little girl," when she left her home after begging to go play with Bustamante's younger sister.

"So much has been lost at the hands of this evil monster," Preiss tearfully said.

FBI agents seized the journal from Bustamante's bedroom during a search of her family's home the day after Elizabeth went missing as hundreds of volunteers scoured the rural area.

Elizabeth's body was found concealed under leaves in a grave in the woods behind the Bustamante home.

At a hearing in 2009, Missouri State Highway Patrol Sgt. David Rice testified that the teenager told him "she wanted to know what it felt like" to kill someone.

Defense attorneys Monday highlighted Bustamante's troubled childhood, referring to numerous references in her journal describing her suicidal feelings and the urge to hurt herself and others.

Alyssa Bustamante is shown in a 2009 booking photo after being arrested for the murder of her 9-year-old neighbor in Missouri

Attached Images

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Nutbutter For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, Brainplague, dasplague, Flaka, Kanda444, kellyhound, LiquidSky, Oswald2001, Pigeon, Pyramid_Head, raygun56, shoelessjojackson
Old 02-06-2012, 08:06 PM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2169 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570
Re: Missouri Teen Desribes Killing 9 Year Old As 'Pretty Enjoyable'

That piece of shit bitch

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Flaka For This Useful Post:
Agapeti, Billthegravedigger, curvature, jesuswept, Shelbeano ^-^, TheCreeperBEATNGU
Old 02-06-2012, 08:14 PM
Cumulonimbus
Offline:
Meh
Poster Rank:262

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3156

Dead eyes.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Cumulonimbus For This Useful Post:
Brainplague, curvature, Katheryne
Old 02-06-2012, 10:08 PM
LiquidSky

Mentioned: Post(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

I've been following this case since the child went missing. I'm not normally a fan of the death penalty, but I think it's fitting in a case like this. Exterminate that little cunt so she can't breed any shitty little animals like herself or continue to pollute the world with her existence.

The Following 8 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, Bouncer, Brainplague, kellyhound, Nutbutter, SeaGrave, Shelbeano ^-^, TwistedPrincess
Old 02-06-2012, 10:13 PM
Bouncer
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:133
Male
Contributions: 1

Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss7425

Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquidSky View Post
I've been following this case since the child went missing. I'm not normally a fan of the death penalty, but I think it's fitting in a case like this. Exterminate that little cunt so she can't breed any shitty little animals like herself or continue to pollute the world with her existence.
I like your hardline

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Bouncer For This Useful Post:
Eskimo Aids, LiquidSky
Old 02-06-2012, 10:14 PM
LiquidSky

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

Thanks.

This case really pissed me off.

Old 02-06-2012, 10:18 PM
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:89
Male.

Quoted: 360 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11689

Killing a 9 year old was enjoyable ? They need to sew her puss shut, as well as her ass, and force feed her laxatives and peanut butter. Fucking piece of shit.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Billthegravedigger For This Useful Post:
An_Empty_Memory, bluepan, Brainplague, jesuswept, LiquidSky, Nutbutter, Shelbeano ^-^
Old 02-06-2012, 10:20 PM
LiquidSky

Activity Longevity
0/20 0/20
Today Posts
sssssssss

And I don't have much sympathy for the whole "she had a hard life/bad childhood" boo-hoo bullshit either. Lots of people have bad childhoods. My dad had one of the worst and he didn't murder children. She is a sociopath and needs to be put to sleep.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, Shelbeano ^-^, TwistedPrincess
Old 02-06-2012, 10:29 PM
SeaGrave
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:597
Female

Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss953

This cunt needs to be put down

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to SeaGrave For This Useful Post:
Billthegravedigger, jesuswept, LiquidSky
Old 02-06-2012, 11:15 PM
xstunt1ngx
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:632

Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss883

Send her to countries where vigilante justice is all they know, hopefully they slowly amputate all her limbs and then slowly slit her throat, just enough so that she knows she's going to die a slow and painful death.