male!

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss488
Re: Missing Indiana Girl Found Dead, Babysitter Arrested

who in there right mind would hire a young man to babysit a young girl that age?
your just asking for trouble. i have two children, my daughter now 20 and a 12 year old boy and when my daughter was young no one watched her but family and even some of them was not allowed! same goes for my son now.
yes it is hard sometimes, very hard as i am a single parent and work full time but no one but family period!

The Following User Says Thank You to fudpucker For This Useful Post:
kellyhound
Old 01-04-2012, 03:47 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss61206
Re: Missing Indiana Girl Found Dead, Babysitter Arrested

what a sick fuck. off with his head.

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fck1OuJH1B4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Fck1OuJH1B4&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&versi on=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></embed></object>

Quote:
FORT WAYNE, Ind. - Michael Plumadore, who is charged with murder in the death of 9-year-old Aliahna Lemmon, pleaded not guilty at an initial hearing Wednesday morning.

Plumadore, 39, is accused of bludgeoning and dismembering Lemmon on Dec. 22, after her sick mother had entrusted the girl to his care.

The Journal Gazette reports that Plumadore, in a striped jail jumpsuit, ignored questions from the media as he left the Allen County Courthouse.

According to a police affidavit, Plumadore told police he repeatedly hit Aliahna Lemmon in the head with a brick, then chopped up her body with a hack saw, eventually stashing her some of her body parts in his trailer and the rest nearby.

He was charged Friday with murder, abuse of a corpse and removing a dead body from the scene.

When Allen Superior Court Magistrate Samuel Keirns asked Plumadore whether he understood the charges and proceedings, Plumadore answered each question with "yes, sir."

The standard prison sentence for a murder conviction in Indiana is 45 to 65 years.

The victim's family said they had considered the suspect a trusted family friend, and he had been caring for Aliahna and her 6-year-old sisters when their mother had the flu. Aliahna had been dead for more than 24 hours before she was reported missing.

Authorities are still continuing to investigate the murder and the results of the autopsy are pending.

A trial date for Plumadore will be set for Jan. 18. He is being held without bail