Poster Rank:21

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585
Minister Executed

Pakistan's only christian government minister was gunned down earlier this week by Taliban hitmen.
Shahbaz Bhatti was ambushed by four assassins who dragged him from his car and shot him 20 times.
Mr Bhatti had recieved death threats because he opposed Pakistans blasphemy laws which impose the death penalty for insulting Islam.
His murder - outside his parents house in the capital Islamabad was condemned by the Vatican as an act of "terrible gravity".
Catholic Mr Bhatti had left a taped a message for the Taliban and al-Qaeda defiantley stating that "he would die defending the rights of oppressed minorities".
The Pakistani Taliban left leaflets at the scene declaring that "with the blessing of Allah, the Mujahedeen will send each one of you to hell".

Islam in action once again, lets get the fuck out of the middle east.

Old 03-05-2011, 11:29 PM
dooshman
Offline:
*Born Retard*
Poster Rank:58
Dude

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 43 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16098
Re: Minister Executed

So much aggression. So much hate. Do they not realize they're never gonna have peace? I saw an interview with a Muslim extremist, back in the late 80's. And the interviewing reporter asked this guy what would make him happy, to which the guy replied with some stupid shit like, "To have Allah claim all the land that is his ..." I mean, WTF? Fucking Allah isn't even real! And if he is, he doesn't give a rat's ass about you. If he is so awe-inspiring and knowing, why the fuck doesn't he reclaim the land himself? Why does he have to use these disillusioned people to blow themselves up for the sake of paradise and virgins? Sometimes I wish the haters would blow themselves up, and leave everyone else alone.

Old 03-06-2011, 07:01 AM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by dooshman View Post
So much aggression. So much hate. Do they not realize they're never gonna have peace? I saw an interview with a Muslim extremist, back in the late 80's. And the interviewing reporter asked this guy what would make him happy, to which the guy replied with some stupid shit like, "To have Allah claim all the land that is his ..." I mean, WTF? Fucking Allah isn't even real! And if he is, he doesn't give a rat's ass about you. If he is so awe-inspiring and knowing, why the fuck doesn't he reclaim the land himself? Why does he have to use these disillusioned people to blow themselves up for the sake of paradise and virgins? Sometimes I wish the haters would blow themselves up, and leave everyone else alone.
This made me laugh Doosh, it's true why would Allah need us pathetic mortals to regain what is supposedly his?.

Old 03-06-2011, 07:12 AM
commondenom
Offline:
puelling pueman
Poster Rank:128
m

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 2539 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
8/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8001

fuck allah...fuck islam.....fuck them all

Old 03-06-2011, 11:03 PM
Frank_Furter
Offline:
Der ├╝bliche Verd├Ąchtige
Poster Rank:706
Peckerwood

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss747

All religion is fucked. John Lennon was right.