Go Back  

Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #31  
Old 10-08-2014, 11:35 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I'm not allowed to be unbiased in your eyes because I think it's hyped up? Do you even think about what your typing when you type it? I am unbiased, lock up those that broke the law, democrat or republican.



Are those sentence fragments supposed to portray an actual valid point?

Yes, I posted an article from a website. Do you know what the definition of news is? Newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent or important events. Maybe you should re-learn the english language.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.
But it wasn't news you fool. It was a far left opinionated propaganda. And you actually think that's news.

Here's a tip. Just because a far left blogger types up a bunch of biased rhetoric doesn't make it news. You just took a nobody's opinion and posted it as a news story.

And now you're saying it doesn't reflect your opinion at all. If you're going to post someone's opinion you should either be agreeing with the opinion. And of course the way they delivered it. (otherwise you should just write your own opinion) Or the person who's opinion you're posting is a person of significance or importance. To make it newsworthy.

Your "news" only purpose was to persuade feeble minded into believing only republicans secretly tape their opponents to try and catch them saying something stupid. That's 100% inaccurate.

So you believe 100% inaccurate political spin is newsworthy?

Reply With Quote
  #32  
Old 10-08-2014, 11:40 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

That's just my opinion. Suppose you could post it as news.

Reply With Quote
  #33  
Old 10-09-2014, 12:27 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
But it wasn't news you fool. It was a far left opinionated propaganda. And you actually think that's news.

Here's a tip. Just because a far left blogger types up a bunch of biased rhetoric doesn't make it news. You just took a nobody's opinion and posted it as a news story.

And now you're saying it doesn't reflect your opinion at all. If you're going to post someone's opinion you should either be agreeing with the opinion. And of course the way they delivered it. (otherwise you should just write your own opinion) Or the person who's opinion you're posting is a person of significance or importance. To make it newsworthy.

Your "news" only purpose was to persuade feeble minded into believing only republicans secretly tape their opponents to try and catch them saying something stupid. That's 100% inaccurate.

So you believe 100% inaccurate political spin is newsworthy?
Facts are not propaganda or inaccurate or spin. The facts show, the Republicans were caught doing this action. This action is illegal in the state in which they did it in.

Feel free to post facts about democrats getting caught doing this, I will chastise them at that point in equal fashion.

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
That's just my opinion. Suppose you could post it as news.
I'm not going to post the definition of news again, but yes it can be posted as news hence it's origin from a news organization.

Reply With Quote
  #34  
Old 10-09-2014, 12:44 AM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

Well then these guys filming democrats are journalist if that's your standard.

Reply With Quote
  #35  
Old 10-09-2014, 01:07 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Well then these guys filming democrats are journalist if that's your standard.
You're talking about illegal journalism here, not actual reporting.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO