Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
It's called obstruction. It's awful difficult for investigators to find tampering when they are not given the evidence to evaluate.
Not to mention Lerner who received a $24,000 bonus of tax payer money won't testify on the matter. Why? You don't care why. Msnbc and Obama said there's no corruption. So that's your stance too. I'd bet anything that if the parties were reversed you'd care then. Because you're a democrat.
I gave a detailed example of exactly how to see if there was some sort of corruption even without the emails present. How is my stance nothing was done wrong? My stance is figure out who did it and what happened, then prosecute. Exactly how I already told you twice.

Audit the design of the mail system. If there were backups and copies now gone then arrest some people. If it is such that there isn't any, which sounds against law, arrests and vendors get fired and possibly sued for faulty work, etc. The investigation would uncover that, however it didn't. They are just keeping with the tradition of government workers often being overpaid, lazy and often not very intelligent workers.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 10-08-2014, 09:06 PM
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6768 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
I gave a detailed example of exactly how to see if there was some sort of corruption even without the emails present. How is my stance nothing was done wrong? My stance is figure out who did it and what happened, then prosecute. Exactly how I already told you twice.

Audit the design of the mail system. If there were backups and copies now gone then arrest some people. If it is such that there isn't any, which sounds against law, arrests and vendors get fired and possibly sued for faulty work, etc. The investigation would uncover that, however it didn't. They are just keeping with the tradition of government workers often being overpaid, lazy and often not very intelligent workers.
Louis Lerner email to colleagues;
"We need to be careful about what we say in emails"

And asks in another email to a colleague if instant messages are searchable. Her colleagues responds no. In which she replied "perfect "

You see there hasn't been a real investigation. So your insinuation of the investigation didn't uncover the wrong doing is false. Because they haven't been able to investigate. Because a special prosecutor hasn't been appointed.

The company who's job was to backup information was relieved of its services mysteriously right before the scandal broke.

There's so many smoking guns in this scandal. But you have the democrat party obstructing justice. You have Louis Lerner obstructing justice.

The IRS claimed the exchange servers were destroyed. How convenient. But later it came to light that was not true. 760 exchange servers exist that could hold emails important to this case. They have NOT be examined as of yet.

So this investigation hasn't even begun.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:15 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post

If you are a Republican, you have to be asking yourself why your party spends so much time trying to take away people’s ability to vote and trying to dig up dirt on Democrats. Wassa matter, Republicans? Can’t win on the issues?

I suppose we ALL know the answer to THAT question.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:16 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

Looks like you mentioned it.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:16 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Louis Lerner email to colleagues;
"We need to be careful about what we say in emails"

And asks in another email to a colleague if instant messages are searchable. Her colleagues responds no. In which she replied "perfect "

You see there hasn't been a real investigation. So your insinuation of the investigation didn't uncover the wrong doing is false. Because they haven't been able to investigate. Because a special prosecutor hasn't been appointed.

The company who's job was to backup information was relieved of its services mysteriously right before the scandal broke.

There's so many smoking guns in this scandal. But you have the democrat party obstructing justice. You have Louis Lerner obstructing justice.

The IRS claimed the exchange servers were destroyed. How convenient. But later it came to light that was not true. 760 exchange servers exist that could hold emails important to this case. They have NOT be examined as of yet.

So this investigation hasn't even begun.
Well I solved the case with what you said then..

When a dedicated backup company is changed, the original company is required by law to erase all the data on the hard drives. Man where is Sherlock Holmes when you need him.

Another hyped up controversy.. Let the investigation take it's course, if the lois is guilty of a crime, lock her up.

Or did you expect me to defend her because she is a democrat?

Old 10-08-2014, 09:17 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Looks like you mentioned it.
For the 3rd time..

I didn't write this article, I posted what the article said. Do you understand now or do I need to make you a diagram?

Old 10-08-2014, 09:20 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Make that a 4th time..

Old 10-08-2014, 09:21 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

It's hilarious how you call it all phony and hyped up controversy. And then try and portray yourself as unbiased.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:37 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13671

You posted it. From a far left website no less. You thought it was news.

Old 10-08-2014, 09:50 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
It's hilarious how you call it all phony and hyped up controversy. And then try and portray yourself as unbiased.
I'm not allowed to be unbiased in your eyes because I think it's hyped up? Do you even think about what your typing when you type it? I am unbiased, lock up those that broke the law, democrat or republican.

Quote:
You posted it. From a far left website no less. You thought it was news.
Are those sentence fragments supposed to portray an actual valid point?

Yes, I posted an article from a website. Do you know what the definition of news is? Newly received or noteworthy information, especially about recent or important events. Maybe you should re-learn the english language.

Denial isn't a river in Egypt.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens