Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Mmhhmm. It's of no surprise in your world you're a free thinking independent. I understand that's what you think of yourself. So you telling me your not a democrat doesn't change the fact you are. A faaarrrrr left one.
Have you finished your binge and come back to reality yet? If you want to pigeonhole everyone you converse with into some sort of hypothetical category, feel free. Just realize it makes your manipulated agenda more obvious. Neither side has everything right, the sooner you can admit that, the sooner you will appear to have sanity.

Old 10-07-2014, 10:11 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss406

^ raped by a republican....

Old 10-07-2014, 10:18 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
^ raped by a republican....
^ extremely original the 8th time....

Old 10-07-2014, 10:31 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss406

2nd, maybe third. Why u so mad at repubs bro?

Old 10-07-2014, 11:37 PM
niknik
Offline:
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG

Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6771 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Have you finished your binge and come back to reality yet? If you want to pigeonhole everyone you converse with into some sort of hypothetical category, feel free. Just realize it makes your manipulated agenda more obvious. Neither side has everything right, the sooner you can admit that, the sooner you will appear to have sanity.
According to your posts you only find fault in Republicans. Like the IRS. Where's there's clearly misconduct. But you dismiss the entire ordeal. Even if you don't buy the larger conspiracy. A sane person at the very least would accept the IRS's own admission of misconduct. But not you.

But for you to say the The Daily Show and MSNBC are in your opinion the two best and your most trusted news sources. Well that leaves little doubt in political alliance. But you're oblivious to the spin you're infected with, and you think what Rachel Maddow reports is unbiased facts.

It's not the fact you watch those programs. It's the fact you see them as "independent " voices.

Old 10-07-2014, 11:56 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nasty Nuggets View Post
2nd, maybe third. Why u so mad at repubs bro?
Both sides are pretty bad sometimes, but I do find Republicans tend to be more bat-shit crazy. Similar to overly religious people, who can't accept reality.

Old 10-08-2014, 12:03 AM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
According to your posts you only find fault in Republicans. Like the IRS. Where's there's clearly misconduct. But you dismiss the entire ordeal. Even if you don't buy the larger conspiracy. A sane person at the very least would accept the IRS's own admission of misconduct. But not you.

But for you to say the The Daily Show and MSNBC are in your opinion the two best and your most trusted news sources. Well that leaves little doubt in political alliance. But you're oblivious to the spin you're infected with, and you think what Rachel Maddow reports is unbiased facts.

It's not the fact you watch those programs. It's the fact you see them as "independent " voices.
Okay, you must be back on the juice and on a binge for you to interpret that from what I've said..

I posted this article, didn't write it. (Do I need to say that a 3rd time?) I posted exactly how investigators could check if there was any wrong doing with the IRS servers, how's that dismissing it?

I told you I watch both Fox News and MSNBC to get both sides twisted perspectives. Fox is much more outrageous than MSNBC but both are slanted. I take Maddow as unbiased facts? I think her voice is "independent"? Where do you come up with this shit? If you want to try to tell people how they think, find some mindless teaparty idiots..

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
Old 10-08-2014, 12:07 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

No you're not democrat. Just the right is a bunch of religious lunatics who have no ideas and all they do is try to take away peoples right to vote right. And shut down the government and obsess over made-up scandals. While the democrat party are hard working patriots trying to better America.

Btw. Exactly how are Republicans trying to take away anyone's voting rights? ( Another democrat scare tactic )

Old 10-08-2014, 12:14 PM
niknik
Offline:
Conservative OG

Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post

I posted exactly how investigators could check if there was any wrong doing with the IRS servers, how's that dismissing it?
It's called obstruction. It's awful difficult for investigators to find tampering when they are not given the evidence to evaluate.
Not to mention Lerner who received a $24,000 bonus of tax payer money won't testify on the matter. Why? You don't care why. Msnbc and Obama said there's no corruption. So that's your stance too. I'd bet anything that if the parties were reversed you'd care then. Because you're a democrat.

Old 10-08-2014, 07:08 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:

Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
No you're not democrat. Just the right is a bunch of religious lunatics who have no ideas and all they do is try to take away peoples right to vote right. And shut down the government and obsess over made-up scandals. While the democrat party are hard working patriots trying to better America.

Btw. Exactly how are Republicans trying to take away anyone's voting rights? ( Another democrat scare tactic )
When did I say that?

You keep coming up with things "I said" that you're pulling out of your ass. I could probably come up with some examples of how that statement is actually true, but I've never even mentioned it once.

Also, you're correct I'm not a democrat..