Go Back  

Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #1  
Old 08-10-2014, 02:12 PM
RealityUnfolding's Avatar
RealityUnfolding
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:963
Female
Join Date: Jan 2013
Contributions: 14
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 97 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss458
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

Well, here's your first problem:

Quote:
Steve Benen at The Maddow Blog
Your source for fact is the Maddow Blog? Surely you jest. Could you happen to fit any more rhetoric into one post? I mean, you hit on all the buzz phrases except racist. Your party is disappointed you missed a talking point!

Quote:
Originally Posted by have2poo View Post
The fact that the Michigan Republican Party has created an entire program to spy on Democrats has people referring to the tactics as “Nixonian”. It’s shameful and, more comically, ineffective. To date, they haven’t hit even the tiniest amount of pay dirt. Turns out that Democrats are pretty straightforward with their messages and there haven’t been any gaffes for the GOP to exploit.
Shameful? No, it's that people make a big deal out of stuff like this for the GOP and think it's not noteworthy at all when Obama, his administration or any Dem is caught doing it. The fact you are calling out the Dems and have all of the above in your adjectives will prove my further point.

"Democrats, on the other hand, insist the videos are fair game — and are unapologetic about the hardball tactics."


Hell, half the country buys the "my hard drive crashed" excuse when those emails are saved on not one, not two, not three but four separate servers and then in personal email accessible through a VPN card so why not "uh uh only the evil Repubs record things!"?

The Dems have constantly been hemming and hawing over the Republicans spying or getting information (for example, they made a big deal over their leaked memos in 2004) but most instances of their own is brushed under the table - in other words, you won't find it on anything to do with Maddow.

Meanwhile, Obama's administration leaked private citizen info obtained by the government to Media Matters - including information from spying on Republican Congresspersons - to have them get stories out before the private citizens stories or investigations made it to broadcast or print in an attempted to discredit them. Obama's administration found out who was investigating them or preparing reports on them through - NSA and government spying.

Obama spent time having Jack Ryan's divorce records unsealed (while to this day, has more sealed records - and spent millions to do so - in his past than any President in US history) during the Senatorial campaign. The information that Ryan's divorce was far from amicable came through old-school spying as opposed to recordings. To be fair, he did it to Blair Hull too though - same tactic even - spy, get the info, force the unsealing and blam.

Even Romney's 47% remark was recorded and given to Mother Jones... while the media played it up that it was just some "random guy", after some researching, he was involved in Democrat campaigning and had ties to Carter's grandson (who maintains he "magically" found the recordings on the internet... no such proof exists, even after crazy scouring that this video appeared before Mother Jones was in touch with him). Perhaps the most closely related incident since it deals with recent videotaping at private fundraisers. The videographer in that case committed a crime in the state of Florida. No charges were brought.

Hell, the CIA has given the Obama administration documentation from them spying on Senate members.

Now, as for "can't win on the issues"... Obama won twice on stating ZERO POLICY issues and spouting slogans and sob stories. (How are you going to fix the economy? Obama: Gonna, uh, bring in, uh jobs. Romney: I'm going to invest in this infrastructure, create programs for vets to work, expand this, shrink that. How are you handling Russia? Romney: Biggest geopolitical foe and Putin has been gaining tenacity and the feeling of being untouchable. Obama: Har dee har har, this isn't the 60's!) Some how, the jughead Pelosi keeps getting voted in. Uncle Joe has to be the most moronic politician of either party.

The fact that you gave your diatribe in assumption this has never happened by Dems shows your blinded and stuck in the two party "everything the other guy does is wrong" sentiment that's led to this country being so fucked up now. You even repeatedly the lame "Nixonian" dig. Guess Goldwater was just a Saturday Night disco song? There's your problem - believing ANY politician.

But seriously, keep believing all these scandals of the Dems in the last 4 years are "phony" (note, everything that happens is "phony" - IRS, NSA, Benghazi, Media Matters, Clinton's brain damage - after Obama constantly raised a fuss over McCain's health, the NBPP voter intimidation, Fast and Furious, Gibson Guitars, Sestak, Blagojevich, war actions without Congressional approval in 9 countries and counting Obama leaking an MI5 op's name after trying to take credit for their work, just keep repeating phony so the lackeys will defend it until enough time has past that we can say "oh that again?!"), to name a few, while every time a Republican or Libertarian farts it's a national pollution tragedy. If you keep repeating it, the sheep believe it - you are case and point for that.

BTW, on a comical note - I think it's screamingly hilarious they whip out Nixonian, after the Dems and DWS complained of using Nixon and Watergate as scare tactics when it was applied to Obama in the press...

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RealityUnfolding For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, Nasty Nuggets, niknik
  #2  
Old 08-12-2014, 07:33 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealityUnfolding View Post
Well, here's your first problem:



Your source for fact is the Maddow Blog? Surely you jest. Could you happen to fit any more rhetoric into one post? I mean, you hit on all the buzz phrases except racist. Your party is disappointed you missed a talking point!



Shameful? No, it's that people make a big deal out of stuff like this for the GOP and think it's not noteworthy at all when Obama, his administration or any Dem is caught doing it. The fact you are calling out the Dems and have all of the above in your adjectives will prove my further point.

"Democrats, on the other hand, insist the videos are fair game — and are unapologetic about the hardball tactics."


Hell, half the country buys the "my hard drive crashed" excuse when those emails are saved on not one, not two, not three but four separate servers and then in personal email accessible through a VPN card so why not "uh uh only the evil Repubs record things!"?

The Dems have constantly been hemming and hawing over the Republicans spying or getting information (for example, they made a big deal over their leaked memos in 2004) but most instances of their own is brushed under the table - in other words, you won't find it on anything to do with Maddow.

Meanwhile, Obama's administration leaked private citizen info obtained by the government to Media Matters - including information from spying on Republican Congresspersons - to have them get stories out before the private citizens stories or investigations made it to broadcast or print in an attempted to discredit them. Obama's administration found out who was investigating them or preparing reports on them through - NSA and government spying.

Obama spent time having Jack Ryan's divorce records unsealed (while to this day, has more sealed records - and spent millions to do so - in his past than any President in US history) during the Senatorial campaign. The information that Ryan's divorce was far from amicable came through old-school spying as opposed to recordings. To be fair, he did it to Blair Hull too though - same tactic even - spy, get the info, force the unsealing and blam.

Even Romney's 47% remark was recorded and given to Mother Jones... while the media played it up that it was just some "random guy", after some researching, he was involved in Democrat campaigning and had ties to Carter's grandson (who maintains he "magically" found the recordings on the internet... no such proof exists, even after crazy scouring that this video appeared before Mother Jones was in touch with him). Perhaps the most closely related incident since it deals with recent videotaping at private fundraisers. The videographer in that case committed a crime in the state of Florida. No charges were brought.

Hell, the CIA has given the Obama administration documentation from them spying on Senate members.

Now, as for "can't win on the issues"... Obama won twice on stating ZERO POLICY issues and spouting slogans and sob stories. (How are you going to fix the economy? Obama: Gonna, uh, bring in, uh jobs. Romney: I'm going to invest in this infrastructure, create programs for vets to work, expand this, shrink that. How are you handling Russia? Romney: Biggest geopolitical foe and Putin has been gaining tenacity and the feeling of being untouchable. Obama: Har dee har har, this isn't the 60's!) Some how, the jughead Pelosi keeps getting voted in. Uncle Joe has to be the most moronic politician of either party.

The fact that you gave your diatribe in assumption this has never happened by Dems shows your blinded and stuck in the two party "everything the other guy does is wrong" sentiment that's led to this country being so fucked up now. You even repeatedly the lame "Nixonian" dig. Guess Goldwater was just a Saturday Night disco song? There's your problem - believing ANY politician.

But seriously, keep believing all these scandals of the Dems in the last 4 years are "phony" (note, everything that happens is "phony" - IRS, NSA, Benghazi, Media Matters, Clinton's brain damage - after Obama constantly raised a fuss over McCain's health, the NBPP voter intimidation, Fast and Furious, Gibson Guitars, Sestak, Blagojevich, war actions without Congressional approval in 9 countries and counting Obama leaking an MI5 op's name after trying to take credit for their work, just keep repeating phony so the lackeys will defend it until enough time has past that we can say "oh that again?!"), to name a few, while every time a Republican or Libertarian farts it's a national pollution tragedy. If you keep repeating it, the sheep believe it - you are case and point for that.

BTW, on a comical note - I think it's screamingly hilarious they whip out Nixonian, after the Dems and DWS complained of using Nixon and Watergate as scare tactics when it was applied to Obama in the press...


First of all, this was an article that I copied and pasted from the link provided. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the views of this station.

Next lets get to all your accusations and the lack of empirical evidence you provided for them.

Quote:
Hell, half the country buys the "my hard drive crashed" excuse when those emails are saved on not one, not two, not three but four separate servers and then in personal email accessible through a VPN card so why not "uh uh only the evil Repubs record things!"?
The IRS used an old legacy system with backup tapes. Those tapes are a 20 year old form of technology. It would take almost no time to figure out if it was illegally deleted;

Audit the design of the mail system. If there were backups and copies now gone then arrest some people. If it is such that there isn't any, which sounds against law, arrests and vendors get fired and possibly sued for faulty work, etc. The investigation would uncover that, however it didn't. They are just keeping with the tradition of government workers often being overpaid, lazy and often not very intelligent workers.

Quote:
Meanwhile, Obama's administration leaked private citizen info obtained by the government to Media Matters - including information from spying on Republican Congresspersons - to have them get stories out before the private citizens stories or investigations made it to broadcast or print in an attempted to discredit them. Obama's administration found out who was investigating them or preparing reports on them through - NSA and government spying.

Obama spent time having Jack Ryan's divorce records unsealed (while to this day, has more sealed records - and spent millions to do so - in his past than any President in US history) during the Senatorial campaign. The information that Ryan's divorce was far from amicable came through old-school spying as opposed to recordings. To be fair, he did it to Blair Hull too though - same tactic even - spy, get the info, force the unsealing and blam.
Proof? Show it. Otherwise you're just another countless mouthpiece spewing rhetoric without evidence.

Quote:
Now, as for "can't win on the issues"... Obama won twice on stating ZERO POLICY issues and spouting slogans and sob stories. (How are you going to fix the economy? Obama: Gonna, uh, bring in, uh jobs. Romney: I'm going to invest in this infrastructure, create programs for vets to work, expand this, shrink that. How are you handling Russia? Romney: Biggest geopolitical foe and Putin has been gaining tenacity and the feeling of being untouchable. Obama: Har dee har har, this isn't the 60's!) Some how, the jughead Pelosi keeps getting voted in. Uncle Joe has to be the most moronic politician of either party.
That paragraph is evidence if your extreme bias against Obama and the Democratic party in general.

You can't quote someone and fill in the words yourself..

New question candidates; How many dicks have you sucked? Romney: Countless amounts, I like to play with the testicular infastructure at the same time. Obama: I'm not gay like Mitt.

Quote:
The fact that you gave your diatribe in assumption this has never happened by Dems shows your blinded and stuck in the two party "everything the other guy does is wrong" sentiment that's led to this country being so fucked up now. You even repeatedly the lame "Nixonian" dig. Guess Goldwater was just a Saturday Night disco song? There's your problem - believing ANY politician.
I'm not a democrat, or a republican. The entire system needs to be overhauled. It's funny you talk about being stuck in the two party system, when it appears you views come from drunken republican beer goggles.

Quote:
But seriously, keep believing all these scandals of the Dems in the last 4 years are "phony" (note, everything that happens is "phony" - IRS, NSA, Benghazi, Media Matters, Clinton's brain damage - after Obama constantly raised a fuss over McCain's health, the NBPP voter intimidation, Fast and Furious, Gibson Guitars, Sestak, Blagojevich, war actions without Congressional approval in 9 countries and counting Obama leaking an MI5 op's name after trying to take credit for their work, just keep repeating phony so the lackeys will defend it until enough time has past that we can say "oh that again?!"), to name a few, while every time a Republican or Libertarian farts it's a national pollution tragedy. If you keep repeating it, the sheep believe it - you are case and point for that.
The reason all the Democratic scandals keep resurfacing after being disproven isn't because they're true, it's because Fox News (aka the voice of Rupert Murdoch) keeps pointlessly pushing them.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, winvens
  #3  
Old 08-12-2014, 11:23 PM
Nasty Nuggets
Online
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1028
Join Date: Sep 2012
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 191 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss406
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

This guy was def raped by a republican

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Nasty Nuggets For This Useful Post:
hal0mega
  #4  
Old 10-07-2014, 03:24 AM
Douggie
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE FIRST CLASS
Poster Rank:3202
Male
Join Date: Jan 2011
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss69
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

Strange there hasnt been any arrests. Its against the law to record audio in michigan.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Douggie For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, Mr Poo
  #5  
Old 10-07-2014, 09:53 AM
winvens's Avatar
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:125
Join Date: Nov 2012
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8054
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

What else is new?

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to winvens For This Useful Post:
hal0mega
  #6  
Old 10-07-2014, 12:48 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post


First of all, this was an article that I copied and pasted from the link provided. The views and opinions expressed in this article are those of the authors and do not reflect the views of this station.

Next lets get to all your accusations and the lack. of empirical evidence you provided for them.



The IRS used an old legacy system with backup tapes. Those tapes are a 20 year old form of technology. It would take almost no time to figure out if it was illegally deleted;

Audit the design of the mail system. If there were backups and copies now gone then arrest some people. If it is such that there isn't any, which sounds against law, arrests and vendors get fired and possibly sued for faulty work, etc. The investigation would uncover that, however it didn't. They are just keeping with the tradition of government workers often being overpaid, lazy and often not very intelligent workers.



Proof? Show it. Otherwise you're just another countless mouthpiece spewing rhetoric without evidence.



That paragraph is evidence if your extreme bias against Obama and the Democratic party in general.

You can't quote someone and fill in the words yourself..

New question candidates; How many dicks have you sucked? Romney: Countless amounts, I like to play with the testicular infastructure at the same time. Obama: I'm not gay like Mitt.



I'm not a democrat, or a republican. The entire system needs to be overhauled. It's funny you talk about being stuck in the two party system, when it appears you views come from drunken republican beer goggles.



The reason all the Democratic scandals keep resurfacing after being disproven isn't because they're true, it's because Fox News (aka the voice of Rupert Murdoch) keeps pointlessly pushing them.
You're a democrat. That's painfully obvious. The fact you're denying it shows how dishonest you are.
You eat up whatever bullshit the democrat party pushes out it's ass. Perfect example is the IRS. The very fact you defend them losing emails proves how entrenched you are in liberal lies and spin. Because you believe that a woman who mysteriously lost the very emails that would prove her innocence. And refuses to testify under oath. And not only did she lose emails to her work computer. But they were erased off her phone as well. Not only that but they were erased off the people she was sending emails too computers.

You believe that. Because you're a far left democrat moron. Who says it would be easy to see if the emails were erased. Well there's the problem moron. They tried to say not only did the emails mysteriously disappear. But the servers were destroyed That turned out to be a lie. Lerner lost her job and admitted inappropriate targeting. During testimony a irs official says all emails were destroyed. Later that's found to be a lie. And the same irs official pretends he misunderstood the original question.

You're a dick sucking democrat clone. Probably the most ignorant one I've ever come across. You defy all logic and reason. You defend the left no matter what the evidence shows and attack the right no matter the facts that show how wrong you are.

I'm sure you'll have your incredibly moronic and factually repulsive rebuttal. Taking your talking points from Jon Stewart and Rachel Maddow. But ya You're not a democrat

You don't know the facts about basically anything you discuss politically. You only throw out liberal talking points, and disregard all opposing arguments. And then you say you're not democrat You're favorite "news" anchor is Jon Stewart.

You're what's wrong with political discourse. You're so uninformed it's sad. You're so oblivious to reality it's mind boggling. And any time someone here proves you wrong you immediately change the subject to something else you feel makes the Republicans look bad and the Democrats look good.

But you're not a democrat. You're an idiot.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to niknik For This Useful Post:
hal0mega
The Following Users Disliked This Post By niknik:
winvens
  #7  
Old 10-07-2014, 02:10 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

Democrats do the same thing. They plant operatives all the time. The fact that this is even a story just goes to prove how stupid the left thinks everyone is. A republican operative taped a democrat operative telling a crowd of democrats to go to republican functions and record them. Calling it the accountability project.

I'm sure mr. Poo just forgot about that. Because he's so objective and in no way blindly follows democrat misrepresentations. He just merely ran out of time to add the Democrats are being hypocrites by condemning these actions while they too secretly tape opponents.

I'm sure Mr Poo's name no way reflects the substance found in his post.

Reply With Quote
The Following Users Disliked This Post By niknik:
winvens
  #8  
Old 10-07-2014, 07:49 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
You're a democrat. That's painfully obvious. The fact you're denying it shows how dishonest you are.
You eat up whatever bullshit the democrat party pushes out it's ass. Perfect example is the IRS. The very fact you defend them losing emails proves how entrenched you are in liberal lies and spin. Because you believe that a woman who mysteriously lost the very emails that would prove her innocence. And refuses to testify under oath. And not only did she lose emails to her work computer. But they were erased off her phone as well. Not only that but they were erased off the people she was sending emails too computers.

You believe that. Because you're a far left democrat moron. Who says it would be easy to see if the emails were erased. Well there's the problem moron. They tried to say not only did the emails mysteriously disappear. But the servers were destroyed That turned out to be a lie. Lerner lost her job and admitted inappropriate targeting. During testimony a irs official says all emails were destroyed. Later that's found to be a lie. And the same irs official pretends he misunderstood the original question.

You're a dick sucking democrat clone. Probably the most ignorant one I've ever come across. You defy all logic and reason. You defend the left no matter what the evidence shows and attack the right no matter the facts that show how wrong you are.

I'm sure you'll have your incredibly moronic and factually repulsive rebuttal. Taking your talking points from Jon Stewart and Rachel Maddow. But ya You're not a democrat

You don't know the facts about basically anything you discuss politically. You only throw out liberal talking points, and disregard all opposing arguments. And then you say you're not democrat You're favorite "news" anchor is Jon Stewart.

You're what's wrong
with political discourse. You're so uninformed it's sad. You're so oblivious to reality it's mind boggling. And any time someone here proves you wrong you immediately change the subject to something else you feel makes the Republicans look bad and the Democrats look good.

But you're not a democrat. You're an idiot.
I don't understand what you're so angry about, I laid out a simple way to check if the IRS was lying but in your eyes I'm "trying to make Republicans look bad"?

Quote:
The IRS used an old legacy system with backup tapes. Those tapes are a 20 year old form of technology. It would take almost no time to figure out if it was illegally deleted;

Audit the design of the mail system. If there were backups and copies now gone then arrest some people. If it is such that there isn't any, which sounds against law, arrests and vendors get fired and possibly sued for faulty work, etc. The investigation would uncover that, however it didn't. They are just keeping with the tradition of government workers often being overpaid, lazy and often not very intelligent workers.
You need to get a grip, seems like you're losing it.. Reality check.

Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 10-07-2014, 07:57 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

Quote:
Originally Posted by niknik View Post
Democrats do the same thing. They plant operatives all the time. The fact that this is even a story just goes to prove how stupid the left thinks everyone is. A republican operative taped a democrat operative telling a crowd of democrats to go to republican functions and record them. Calling it the accountability project.

I'm sure mr. Poo just forgot about that. Because he's so objective and in no way blindly follows democrat misrepresentations. He just merely ran out of time to add the Democrats are being hypocrites by condemning these actions while they too secretly tape opponents.

I'm sure Mr Poo's name no way reflects the substance found in his post.
As I already posted; This is an article that I copied and pasted here. I didn't write the Op-ed, I just posted it for others to see. As much as you want to convince yourself I'm a Democrat because I don't hold Republican views, it shows your close-mindedness. I'm neither Democrat or Republican, regardless of your temper-tantrums.

Lets see, my belief of getting rid of welfare completely and having more aggressive policy in the middle easy are big time lame-stream media Democratic ideas right?

Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 10-07-2014, 09:11 PM
niknik's Avatar
niknik
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:68
Conservative OG
Join Date: Jan 2010
 
Mentioned: 249 Post(s)
Quoted: 6772 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss13675
Re: Michigan Republican GOP Caught Spying

Mmhhmm. It's of no surprise in your world you're a free thinking independent. I understand that's what you think of yourself. So you telling me your not a democrat doesn't change the fact you are. A faaarrrrr left one.

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO