Go Back  

Michigan Proposes the Most Disgusting Anti-woman Bills Yet! 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 06-19-2012, 12:17 PM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2169 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570
Re: Michigan Proposes the Most Disgusting Anti-woman Bills Yet!

People fail to realize that if you abort in the first to second trimester, it's only a blood clot. Not a human being.

Also, I agree that pregnancies over 20 weeks should not be eligible for abortions. Seriously, 20 weeks is already a child and not just a little parasite. How could anyone NOT know they are pregnant at 20 weeks?

Rape victim or not, 20 weeks is MURDER! I would say let them have the baby, and give it up for adoption. Unless, it is something that can lead to the death of the mother/child.

Old 06-19-2012, 12:18 PM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2169 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss37570

And before anyone asks, If it were me who was raped and I found out I was over 20 weeks, I'd deliver the baby and give it up for adoption.

But knowing me, I'd probably keep the baby. it's not the babies fault.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flaka For This Useful Post:
AnneLea, Ballerina, sarahowen662
Old 06-19-2012, 06:56 PM
Ballerina
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:79
girl

Mentioned: 92 Post(s)
Quoted: 7090 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12576

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana dick View Post
women's rights aren't in peril? is that why there are well over a thousand anti-woman laws in america? is that why women are routinely silenced and banned from speaking about issues that affect only women? is that why women aren't getting equal pay and we can be fired for getting pregnant?

the way you wrote your post makes it quite clear that you don't give a shit about abortion. you care about shaming women who have sex. by the way, how many babies have YOU adopted? how many of them were minorities, mentally retarded, or physically disabled? how many pregnant women have you assisted?
I was adopted and am grateful that my piece of shit mother didn't abort me or my 2 siblings so we could be adopted into a great family. Trust me she was the poster child of why abortion is legal for loosers who make bad choices and get pregnant but she did 1 thing right in this world and didnt have an abortion and I love my life, all the opportunities I have had and I loove my little minority son. Sooo fuck off. Bitches need to quit getting abortions and let the child live and give it up for adoption. If the child hates there lifee soo much let them give themselves a late term abortion and let them blow there own brains out.

The Following User Says Thank You to Ballerina For This Useful Post:
sarahowen662
Old 06-19-2012, 07:48 PM
BryanXavier
Fiscally Irresponsible
Poster Rank:72
Male
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 24 Post(s)
Quoted: 4798 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss12971

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flaka View Post
People fail to realize that if you abort in the first to second trimester, it's only a blood clot. Not a human being.

Also, I agree that pregnancies over 20 weeks should not be eligible for abortions. Seriously, 20 weeks is already a child and not just a little parasite. How could anyone NOT know they are pregnant at 20 weeks?

Rape victim or not, 20 weeks is MURDER! I would say let them have the baby, and give it up for adoption. Unless, it is something that can lead to the death of the mother/child.
Flaka, I disagree with the idea of the fetus being a bloodclot or something along those lines. Here is a breakdown of the first trimester.

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/dur...velopment1.htm

Week 1 & 2 - Gestational Age:
Your menstrual period has just ended, and your body is getting ready for ovulation. For most women, ovulation takes place about 11 - 21 days from the first day of the last period. During intercourse, several hundred million sperm are released in the vagina. Sperm will travel through the cervix and into the fallopian tube. If conception takes place, the sperm penetrates an egg and creates a single set of 46 chromosomes called a zygote, which is the basis for a new human being. The fertilized egg spends a couple days traveling through the fallopian tube toward the uterus, dividing into cells ; it is called a morula. The morula becomes a blastocyst and will eventually end up in the uterus. Anywhere from day 6-12 after conception, the blastocyst will imbed into the uterine lining and begin the embryonic stage.

Week 3 - Gestational Age (Fetal Age - Week 1):
The embryo is going through lots of basic growth at this time, with the beginning development of the brain, spinal cord, heart, and gastrointestinal tract.

Week 4 & 5 - Gestational Age (Fetal Age - Weeks 2 & 3):
Arm and leg buds are visible, but not clearly distinguishable. The heart is now beating at a steady rhythm. The placenta has begun to form and is producing some important hormones including hCG. There is movement of rudimentary blood through the main vessels. The early structures that will become the eyes and ears are forming. The embryo is ¼ inch long by the end of these weeks.

Week 6 - Gestational Age (Fetal Age - Week 4):
The formation of the lungs, jaw, nose, and palate begin now. The hand and feet buds have webbed structures that will become the fingers and toes. The brain is continuing to form into its complex parts. A vaginal ultrasound could possibly detect an audible heartbeat at this time. The embryo is about a ½ inch in length.

Week 7 - Gestational Age (Fetal Age - Week 5):
At 7 weeks gestation, every essential organ has begun to form in the embryo’s tiny body even though it still weighs less than an aspirin. The hair and nipple follicles are forming, and the eyelids and tongue have begun formation. The elbows and toes are more visible as the trunk begins to straighten out.

Week 8 - Gestational Age (Fetal Age - Week 6):
The ears are continuing to form externally and internally. Everything that is present in an adult human is now present in the small embryo. The bones are beginning to form, and the muscles can contract. The facial features continue to mature, and the eyelids are now more developed. The embryo is at the end of the embryonic period and begins the fetal period. The embryo is about 1 inch long and is the size of a bean.

Weeks 9 thru 13 - Gestational Age (Fetal Age - Weeks 7 thru 11):
The fetus has grown to about 3 inches in length and weighs about an ounce. The genitalia have clearly formed into male or female, but still could not be seen clearly on an ultrasound. The eyelids close and will not reopen until the 28th week of pregnancy. The fetus can make a fist, and the buds for baby teeth appear. The head is nearly half the size of the entire fetus.

The Following User Says Thank You to BryanXavier For This Useful Post:
AnneLea
Old 06-20-2012, 06:15 PM
banana dick
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:481

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 267 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1327

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crzytwn View Post
If the child hates there lifee soo much let them give themselves a late term abortion and let them blow there own brains out.
how very pro-life of you.

every time you post you make it more obvious just how "pro-life" you REALLY are. you should just admit that you don't give a damn about children or protecting life. when they're an undeveloped fetus their life is sacred, but when they're born they can fend for themselves and blow their brains out?

Old 06-21-2012, 10:52 AM
AnneLea
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1731
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss186

Quote:
Originally Posted by banana dick View Post
how very pro-life of you.

every time you post you make it more obvious just how "pro-life" you REALLY are. you should just admit that you don't give a damn about children or protecting life. when they're an undeveloped fetus their life is sacred, but when they're born they can fend for themselves and blow their brains out?
My guess is his idea is to let the person make the decision, that no person should make such a decision of life and death for someone else, and that a foetus is a valid person.

Honestly, pro-life is not a bad thing, just like religion.

But, just like religion, it should be a personal matter, not a government one. Every individual should have the choice, and, unfortunately, that choice does end some potentially great lives before they can even see the world outside the womb.

If it's the right choice for the woman, it's the right choice for her. If she ends up happy about it, good for her. If she comes regret it, she probably won't do it again.

Old 06-21-2012, 01:49 PM
Vera Wang
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1006
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 42 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss425

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharon. View Post
I'm only for it if the mother or baby's health is severely compromised.
What about if the foetus is going to be born with disabilities that will need constant care, (but wont kill it) and the woman already has other children to raise?

This is accepted in the UK as strong grounds for early and late abortion.