Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376
Re: Michael Jackson Trial

He was a piss poor doctor, besides having the ability to prescribe, I suppose. $150,000 a month? Oh man that's a lot of money to babysit.

Old 10-04-2011, 01:54 AM
AZgirl480
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1747
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss184

No matter what Conrad Murray's lawyer says, hes skrewed. If they decide that he's addicted to drugs, Murray will be in trouble for leaving an addict alone with medication. He's already in horrible trouble cause even a doctor like him is not supposed to be administering propofol to a patient without the proper medical supplies. Its ment to be used in hospitals only. Murray, in the beginning should have told Michael that Propofol isn't a sleeping drug anyway.
It was all about the money. Stupid conrad Murray killed The King of Pop cause he wanted the money. He didnt once think about Michael's health or his family.
Now thats all ruined and we're stuck with a killer while an angel has gone up to heaven..
Conrad Murray should be tried and found guilty and sentenced to death.

The Following Users Disliked This Post By AZgirl480:
grimekeepa
Old 10-04-2011, 10:06 AM
Mr.Goodbar
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:472
**Corpsegrinding 4 profit**

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1355

Quote:
"Fuck this trial bullsheeet Ima gonna gets me a goddamn pedicure"

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
article-0-0E322A0400000578-988_634x475.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Goodbar For This Useful Post:
Sharon
Old 10-04-2011, 04:58 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZgirl480 View Post
No matter what Conrad Murray's lawyer says, hes skrewed. If they decide that he's addicted to drugs, Murray will be in trouble for leaving an addict alone with medication. He's already in horrible trouble cause even a doctor like him is not supposed to be administering propofol to a patient without the proper medical supplies. Its ment to be used in hospitals only. Murray, in the beginning should have told Michael that Propofol isn't a sleeping drug anyway.
It was all about the money. Stupid conrad Murray killed The King of Pop cause he wanted the money. He didnt once think about Michael's health or his family.
Now thats all ruined and we're stuck with a killer while an angel has gone up to heaven..
Conrad Murray should be tried and found guilty and sentenced to death.
I am sorry I don't mean to be condescending but when you stated that an angel had gone to heaven a little bit of wee came out I laughed so hard, sorry.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Mr.Goodbar, Shawna
Old 10-05-2011, 05:12 AM
Mr.Goodbar
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1355

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve. View Post
I am sorry I don't mean to be condescending but when you stated that an angel had gone to heaven a little bit of wee came out I laughed so hard, sorry.
Whatchu talkin bout Willis!!

15821720.jpg  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr.Goodbar For This Useful Post:
Sharon, Stevee
Old 10-05-2011, 10:27 AM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Quote:
A court has heard from three women linked to the doctor accused in connection with Michael Jackson's death.
Jurors were told that Conrad Murray obtained large quantities of the drug that killed the pop star in the months before he died.
Medical examiners have determined Jackson, 50, died in June 2009 following a lethal overdose of propofol.
Jurors at the trial of Dr Murray have heard how the doctor ordered a total of 255 vials of the anaesthetic drug from pharmacist Tim Lopez' company in the previous couple of months.
Mr Lopez said the orders included small 20ml vials of the drug - and the doctor had also enquired about purchasing saline bags.
The Los Angeles court has previously heard from a bodyguard who described seeing what appeared to be a vial of propofol in a saline bag hooked up to Jackson.
Two days after Jackson's death, Murray told police that he gave the singer 25mg of propofol as a sleep aid on the day he died.
The defence claims that after Murray gave Jackson propofol, the pop star himself took a fatal dose of the drug while Murray was out of the room.
The trial, which is in its second week, previously heard from medical staff who said Murray did not tell them he had given the singer propofol.

Mr Lopez said Murray also ordered the skin-whitening cream, Benoquin, a bleaching agent used to treat the condition vitiligo.
Vitiligo causes a loss of brown pigment from skin, leading to irregular patches of colour. Jackson had openly said vitiligo was behind the lightening of his skin colour over the years.
A string of women linked to Michael Jackson's doctor - including a nightclub dancer, a cocktail waitress and the mother of his son - also took the stand at his trial.
Among them was Conrad Murray's girlfriend Nicole Alvarez, 29, who the 58-year-old doctor met in a Las Vegas club.
She was asked about a phone call with Murray which appeared to have been made at about the time an ambulance carrying the singer arrived at hospital.
Ms Alvarez said: "I remember him telling me that he was on the way to the hospital, in the ambulance with Mr Jackson, and for me not to be alarmed because he didn't want me to be worried... because he knew that I would learn this through the news and (I'd be upset)."

She told the court Murray had introduced her to Jackson several times, including a "surprise" visit to his home shortly after their baby son was born.
She and Murray lived together at her apartment in the months before the singer died on June 25, 2009, and the court heard she received a number of packages on his behalf at the address.
With prosecutors attempting to show Murray's care of Jackson was compromised by the doctor's complicated private life, other acquaintances including nightclub dancer Michelle Bella and cocktail waitress Sade Anding also gave evidence.
Ms Anding was asked about a phone call she made to the doctor on the day Jackson died, during which Murray went quiet shortly after answering.
She said she heard ruffling - as if the phone was in his pocket - for several minutes before she hung up.
The prosecution also attempted to pin down details of phone messages between Murray and nightclub dancer Ms Bella leading up to Jackson's death, but were prevented from doing so by a number of objections from the doctor's defence team.
Emergency doctors at UCLA Medical Centre said Jackson was already dead when he arrived there.
Lengthy attempts were made to revive him before he was pronounced dead at 2.26pm.
Murray, who has pleaded not guilty to involuntary manslaughter, faces up to four years in prison if convicted.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
kellyhound, Sharon
Old 10-05-2011, 04:10 PM
Mr.Goodbar
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1355

yup, i'd do them all

Looks like it's pretty easy to pick up good looking waitresses as girlfriends if your a doctor (MJs doctor at that). Sweet

Old 10-05-2011, 07:44 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Goodbar View Post
yup, i'd do them all

Looks like it's pretty easy to pick up good looking waitresses as girlfriends if your a doctor (MJs doctor at that). Sweet
Yeah, with all that money he had to throw around.

Old 10-07-2011, 08:31 AM
Faline
Offline:
♥ Moderator ♥
Poster Rank:2
Gore Goddess
Contributions: 226

Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392

Quote:
Tragic superstar Michael Jackson slept with a DOLL on his bed, it emerged in court yesterday.
Jurors were shown a photo of Jacko's deathbed with the child's toy lying on top of the singer's white sheets.

Lying next to the blonde-haired doll was a black Bose CD player and disc.

The jury also saw a photo showing the star's chest of drawers covered in pictures of babies.

Click image for larger version

Name:	MJScene_1387642a.jpg
Views:	2248
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	308826

The snaps did not appear to show Jacko's own children. Leaning against the drawers was a larger poster with the words "Sweet baby".
The previously unseen pictures of his bedroom were shown to Los Angeles Superior Court, where the star's personal doctor Conrad Murray, 58, is on trial.

Coroner's investigator Elissa Fleak and cop Scott Smith took the photos as they searched Jacko's home for evidence after his shock death on June 25, 2009.

Jurors also saw pictures of the bedroom littered with bottles of prescription drugs, tubes of cream and medical equipment including a stand for an intravenous drip.

Murray is accused of killing Jacko, 50, by giving him a lethal overdose of propofol, a surgical anaesthetic.

Name:	MJDoll_1387777a.jpg
Views:	593
Size:	45.8 KB
ID:	308827

Medicines found in Michael Jackson's home are displayed in LA court yesterday:

Name:	Page15_03_1387632a.jpg
Views:	381
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	308828

Jacko's bodyguard Alberto Alvarez had previously told how he saw Murray pull an intravenous drip from the star's leg after he died.

The Following User Says Thank You to Faline For This Useful Post:
Sharon
Old 10-07-2011, 11:16 AM
Mr.Goodbar
Offline:

Activity Longevity
1/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1355

Jury shown photos of child-sized porcelain doll found in bed with Michael Jackson when he died

Quote:
Michael Jackson had a child-sized porcelain doll in bed with him on the day he died, it emerged today in the trial of the star's personal doctor.
The doll, with rouged cheeks and blonde curly hair and dressed in green dungarees, was discovered on top of the covers after the King of Pop collapsed in the bedroom of his Los Angeles mansion.
A photo of the toy lying next to a CD player was shown to the jury in the Conrad Murray trial. It was taken by coroner's officers who searched the house hours after Jackson died on June 25 2009.

article-2045737-0E435F4200000578-551_634x374.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr.Goodbar For This Useful Post:
Azimuth