Go Back  

Mercy Plea, Man Says He Tried to Rape 6 Mo Baby but Didn’t Intend to Kill Her*Update 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 04-05-2013, 09:54 PM
Pie
Offline:
العضو التناسلي النسوي
Poster Rank:261
Too cool for Genetalia

Mentioned: 15 Post(s)
Quoted: 880 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3177
Re: In Mercy Plea, Man Says He Tried to Rape 6 Mo Baby but Didn’t Intend to Kill Her

Oh he didn't mean to kill her? That makes everything better then!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pie For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, rapeWhistle
Old 04-05-2013, 10:32 PM
toker
Offline:
My Rank: PRIVATE
Poster Rank:5146

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31
Re: In Mercy Plea, Man Says He Tried to Rape 6 Mo Baby but Didn’t Intend to Kill Her

put the fucker in jail let someone rape then kill his ass slow...

The Following User Says Thank You to toker For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 04-07-2013, 12:51 AM
LetaB
Offline:
Poster Rank:5155

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31

He doesn't want the death penalty, fine, let the fucker live to be eighty, and I hope that every day of his miserable fucking life is complete shit. The death penalty would only mean that his chance of a quick exit is gone. A similar case happened around here not too long ago, in that case it was a 3 month old and she choked to death. We don't have the death penalty here, but the guy got life without parole.

The Following User Says Thank You to LetaB For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 04-07-2013, 01:39 AM
Blu
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:443
female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 99 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1474

Quote:
Originally Posted by LetaB View Post
He doesn't want the death penalty, fine, let the fucker live to be eighty, and I hope that every day of his miserable fucking life is complete shit. The death penalty would only mean that his chance of a quick exit is gone. A similar case happened around here not too long ago, in that case it was a 3 month old and she choked to death. We don't have the death penalty here, but the guy got life without parole.
I'd rather my tax dollars go somewhere else than keeping these sick fucks alive. If you make a conscious decision to fuck a baby, drunk or not, you should get ripped to pieces. Waste of damn oxygen.

diamondsmiles
Old 04-07-2013, 02:42 AM
LetaB
Offline:
Poster Rank:5155

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss31

Costs a fuck of a lot to legally kill somebody, and this dumb fuck obviously has no problem filing appeals which would add to the cost. I agree that the cost of keeping him alive in jail is a hell of a lot more expensive than just taking a ball peen hammer to his face and less enjoyable, but it would cost a lot more to keep him incarcerated on death row for 30 years while he files appeal after appeal. There's guys on death row that have been there since the early 80's, where's the savings there?

Old 04-07-2013, 05:58 AM
mpcronin
Offline:
Captain
Poster Rank:224
meat & veggies
Contributions: 16

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 251 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3913

Burn him slowly in an oven set to 150.. it wouldn't kill him, he would suffer horribly for hours before succumbing to the shock... then pull him out and pour salt on him then repeat the process over and over until he dies.

banana dick, diamondsmiles
Old 04-08-2013, 07:37 PM
Flaka
Offline:
Tuya
Poster Rank:19

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 2169 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 14/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss37570

disgusting piece of shit. How could anyone look at a child, let alone a baby in a sexual manner?!?!

The mother is another piece of fucking shit. Dates the alcoholic for SIX FUCKING MONTHS and already has him around her baby? alone? i hope that bitch doesn't breed ever again

The Following User Says Thank You to Flaka For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 04-09-2013, 02:10 AM
Angelahh
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:84
meow
Contributions: 41

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12278

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu View Post
I'd rather my tax dollars go somewhere else than keeping these sick fucks alive. If you make a conscious decision to fuck a baby, drunk or not, you should get ripped to pieces. Waste of damn oxygen.
True about the tax dollars but I doubt this guy will live to be 80 in prison. Prisoners watch tv and have access to the internet so they will know this story when he shows up... numerous prisoners serving one or more life sentences with no chance of parole would love to take care of a piece of shit like this in a heartbeat

The Following User Says Thank You to Angelahh For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 05-01-2013, 05:25 PM
Angelahh
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:84
meow
Contributions: 41

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 438 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12278
Ohio Executes Man Who Raped & Killed 6 Mo. Baby

Sorry I cant edit my original news thread on this....

Ohio killed this P.O.S. today by lethal injection He basically got drunk at his girlfriend's house, then raped her 6 mo. old baby girl while she was sleeping which led to the baby's tradgic death. In his plea to the court, he admitted to raping the baby but said he did not intend to kill her. Ohio law requires a person had intent to kill in order to get the death sentence. Looks like he was proven guilty

Quote:
LUCASVILLE, Ohio May 1, 2013

One family wept loudly and another family cheered Wednesday as a man was executed for killing a 6-month-old as he raped her.

Steve Smith, 46, was executed by lethal injection at the state prison in Lucasville in southern Ohio for the 1998 killing of his live-in girlfriend's daughter, Autumn Carter, in Mansfield.

Smith had recently tried to get his sentence reduced to life in prison, arguing that he was too drunk to realize that his assault was killing Autumn and that he didn't mean to hurt her. The Ohio Parole Board and Gov. John Kasich turned him down unanimously.

In the 25 minutes between when Smith walked into the death chamber flanked by prison guards and when the lethal injection killed him, his only child, 21-year-old Brittney, and his niece sobbed and shook with grief.

Smith declined to say any last words, then looked at Brittney sitting behind a pane of glass.
"I love you," Brittney said as she wept.

Smith turned his head away and appeared to be struggling not to cry, his chin shaking.

As the lethal injection began, Smith took several heavy breaths before he closed his eyes. He was pronounced dead at 10:29 a.m.

Less than 3 feet away from Brittney and separated by a wall, Autumn's mother — Kesha Frye — watched Smith quietly. After he was dead, Frye's sister pumped her fists in the air.

"I'm glad he's dead, and I hope he burns in hell," Frye said surrounded by her family after the execution.

Back on the night of Sept. 29, 1998, Frye was awoken by Smith, her live-in boyfriend of four months.

Smith, who was drunk and naked, laid a naked and lifeless Autumn on Frye's bed, according to court records.

Frye rushed the baby and her other 2-year-old daughter to a neighbor's house and called 911. Autumn was pronounced dead after doctors tried to revive her for more than an hour, and Smith was arrested.

The baby was covered in bruises and welts and had severe injuries showing she had been brutally raped, though no semen was present.

At the home, there was no sign of forced entry, and police found a large amount of white cloth that came from Autumn's diaper strewn about; police found the rest of the diaper in a garbage bin outside, along with 10 empty cans of beer.
I do kinda wish they would have left him in the general population of the prison for a while longer... would have given him a longer, more painful punishment and perhaps saved me us tax payers a little.

Add this effer to our DR List of Executions

Attached Images

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Angelahh For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, diamondsmiles, EPIC_FAIL, Pyramid_Head
The Following Users Disliked This Post By Angelahh:
Wage
Old 05-01-2013, 08:34 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male