Go Back  

Mentally Ill Mother Abuses 19 Day Old Son on Camera. 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now

Old 08-12-2015, 09:44 PM
JasmineH1N1
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:1962
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 117 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss155
Re: Mentally Ill Mother Abuses 19 Day Old Son on Camera.

Quote:
Originally Posted by spookypooky View Post
Mentally ill people should be sterilized first off. It is a privilege to be allowed to have children. I don't care what anyone's opinion is. If you cannot afford to have a child- don't have one. If you cannot take care of yourself you don't need kids. If you are mentally ill you need to be sterilized so that your children do not end up growing up to have to either suffer potential abuse or neglect from mental illness or the end up with the same disease.
I think they should be given ongoing support and proper medical help. It's not something you can control.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JasmineH1N1 For This Useful Post:
Amy, hooverj
Old 08-12-2015, 10:08 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Re: Mentally Ill Mother Abuses 19 Day Old Son on Camera.

I agree. Why not suggest adequate mental health services for all instead of forced sterilization? Depression is a mental illness as are many common issues. You cant sterilize everybody but removing the stigma and actually providing decent assistance for those suffering would be a good start. The other would just push the issue further under the rug and nobody would seek treatment for fear of diagnosis. Not practical.

hooverj, JasmineH1N1