Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21520
Re: Mega Millions Winner Won't Share Prize

Hey, bromethus! Try living in a city where blacks get everything free and are the first to cry racist at everyone who is not. If you are poor, it's a different story, but, there apparently is an underground of info to which the pieces of shit subscribe to get everything at the cost of the taxpayers! NOT fair!

They never thank anyone or apologize when they're wrong, i.e.; tawanda brawley and the NC team she tried to ruin! I didn't hear Al Sharpton apologize. Did any of you? How about Jesse Jackson? Me neither!

I never owned or whipped a slave and neither did any of my relatives. I also know alot of nice black people! I'm talking about the niggers, which covers all races. To me, a nigger is a lowlife piece of shit and I have some white trash cousins myself. The biggest pain in the ass is my white jewish neighbor!

The blacks here don't stop at stop signs, if you're already stopped. They drive fast if you're walking, but, walk at a snail's pace if you're the driver waiting for them.

If people are nice, I'm nice. If they are pieces of shit, they can kiss my white ass! Watch the news sometime and tell me where, "profiling", comes from!

Oh, and yes, racism has been bulding since I became an adult. Did any white men get those free cholesterol and blood screenings last week with the free discount coupons for other things? Didn't see any in the audience. I bet no white people knew about it or were paying at their doctors' offices.

They bred like cockroaches on welfare for years and the city allowed them to have children with no baby daddies for all their years so they're mostly to blame. I remember seeing them driving up in Cadillacs with food stamps as a child.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
bigmikeymike, Blewvane, rabenson, Stevee, The_Texas_Ripper, TwistedPrincess
Old 04-06-2012, 11:42 AM
Cumulonimbus
Offline:
Meh
Poster Rank:262

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3156

UPDATE: Seems now the woman is claiming that she has misplaced the ticket.

Quote:
A mother-of-seven who claimed she was one of the winners of the $656 million Mega Millions lottery told NBC News on Thursday that she has lost the ticket.

Mirlande Wilson, 37, claims she bought the winning ticket at a 7-Eleven in Baltimore, but so far none of the three winners -- the two others were in Illinois and Kansas -- has actually come forward to claim the money.

Asked by NBC Washington’s Shomari Stone whether she was going to ask for her share, Wilson said, "if I find it [the ticket]."

Stone then asked Wilson if she had lost the ticket and she replied, "I misplaced it."

She was reportedly responsible for a McDonald's employee pool of Mega Millions tickets, but has said that the winning ticket wasn’t part of the pool.

On Wednesday, Wilson’s lawyer Edward Smith Jr., asked the press to leave her alone. Journalists gathered in his office and were then told to go away.

"That's really it … to ask you to go back to your places," Smith said.
http://usnews.msnbc.msn.com/_news/20...ost-the-ticket

Old 04-06-2012, 04:48 PM
Blewvane
Offline:
Benevolent dictator
Poster Rank:28
Arse fucker

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1399 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss25730

Stolen by a relative or well wisher no doubt.

The Following User Says Thank You to Blewvane For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 04-06-2012, 07:00 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:287
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2865

you know what.. she could of just been lying in the first place.. cant trust haitians.. and who loses the most important thing to ever happen in your life?.. dumb bitch..

The Following User Says Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 04-06-2012, 07:26 PM
coverdale0
Offline:
Poster Rank:151
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6313

I think this will def go to court, if she really has the ticket...which she has never proved

The Following User Says Thank You to coverdale0 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 04-06-2012, 08:18 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Hey, bromethus! Try living in a city where blacks get everything free and are the first to cry racist at everyone who is not. If you are poor, it's a different story, but, there apparently is an underground of info to which the pieces of shit subscribe to get everything at the cost of the taxpayers! NOT fair!

They never thank anyone or apologize when they're wrong, i.e.; tawanda brawley and the NC team she tried to ruin! I didn't hear Al Sharpton apologize. Did any of you? How about Jesse Jackson? Me neither!

I never owned or whipped a slave and neither did any of my relatives. I also know alot of nice black people! I'm talking about the niggers, which covers all races. To me, a nigger is a lowlife piece of shit and I have some white trash cousins myself. The biggest pain in the ass is my white jewish neighbor!

The blacks here don't stop at stop signs, if you're already stopped. They drive fast if you're walking, but, walk at a snail's pace if you're the driver waiting for them.

If people are nice, I'm nice. If they are pieces of shit, they can kiss my white ass! Watch the news sometime and tell me where, "profiling", comes from!

Oh, and yes, racism has been bulding since I became an adult. Did any white men get those free cholesterol and blood screenings last week with the free discount coupons for other things? Didn't see any in the audience. I bet no white people knew about it or were paying at their doctors' offices.

They bred like cockroaches on welfare for years and the city allowed them to have children with no baby daddies for all their years so they're mostly to blame. I remember seeing them driving up in Cadillacs with food stamps as a child.
Bitter fuckin bitch, take this shit over to Stormfront.

Old 04-07-2012, 08:26 PM
alpha.first.one
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:670
male

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss808

you americans have stupid loto. yousay you win 10 million but in reality you get4.5million. Canada has the best loto. you win tax free!!!!!!!
I hope she doesnt share cause a good murder story would be interesting to read.

Old 04-08-2012, 02:16 AM
bigmikeymike
Offline:
To infinity and beyond!
Poster Rank:537
Weener

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1140

she also can't find the ticket now

Old 04-08-2012, 02:31 AM
bigmikeymike
Offline:
To infinity and beyond!
Poster Rank:537
Weener

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1140

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Bitter fuckin bitch, take this shit over to Stormfront.
she's/he's right

spot on correct.

Charles Darwin said it best,

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1333658330055.jpg  

The Following User Says Thank You to bigmikeymike For This Useful Post:
Blewvane
Old 04-09-2012, 12:45 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21520

My brother thinks she will wait until almost one year is up and suddenly find it and turn it in.

I'm thinking she is full of shit and didn't enjoy the publicity once she got it.