Quoted: 662 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3660
Re: Mantyhose

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Mary Quant tried a mens' makeup in the UK in the late 70's or early 80's, I believe it was. Never caught on in the US. Personally, I think it's about time all men use moisturizer and take care of their skin and hair.

I like a man with soft skin. I thought all women took care of theirs until men started telling me I had soft skin. My response, "Don't all women?" Nothing to do with masculinity or sexuality!

I figure I go to the trouble to do so, and I expect no less from a man! I'll take soft skin and feet over rough scaly feet getting caught on stockings anyday!

I guess this makes all professional male athletes gay now! Most of their pants, other than professional danseurs and wrestlers, who obviously wear tights, wear a baggier form of tights, which are just heavier stockings. They keep women warmer in the cold weather.

It's not what the man is on the outside, but, what he is on the inside!

Come on, homophobes, hit me with your best shot!
I look after myself. E45 on the body and face doesn't hurt and the women notice.

I'm not a metrosexual either and I dress like a man should.

The men you're on about are scruffy fuckers who need a woman to spruce up their image. I know for a fact that many guys my age have mums despairing over their fashion sense.

Mine doesn't.

The Following User Says Thank You to ices For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 03-20-2012, 11:00 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21528

I always compliment a man if he has soft hands when I first meet him, even Lewis Black. Women do notice.

Good for you!

Old 03-21-2012, 01:48 PM
bigmikeymike
Offline:
To infinity and beyond!
Poster Rank:538
Weener

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1140

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Mary Quant tried a mens' makeup in the UK in the late 70's or early 80's, I believe it was. Never caught on in the US. Personally, I think it's about time all men use moisturizer and take care of their skin and hair.

I like a man with soft skin. I thought all women took care of theirs until men started telling me I had soft skin. My response, "Don't all women?" Nothing to do with masculinity or sexuality!

I figure I go to the trouble to do so, and I expect no less from a man! I'll take soft skin and feet over rough scaly feet getting caught on stockings anyday!

I guess this makes all professional male athletes gay now! Most of their pants, other than professional danseurs and wrestlers, who obviously wear tights, wear a baggier form of tights, which are just heavier stockings. They keep women warmer in the cold weather.

It's not what the man is on the outside, but, what he is on the inside!

Come on, homophobes, hit me with your best shot!
If it's not what he is on the outside but what he is on the inside then why even use moisturizer, why not love him for his rough hands and feet?

I'm not a homophobe, but if you wear pantyhose as a fashion sense then you're a fag. Plain and simple.

That doesn't mean that you're gay, it just means you're a fag.

And all those people you mentioned are professionals, do you think you'll see Peyton Manning walking down Bourbon Street in Pantyhose? Fuuuuuuck no.

They wear "tights" for a very valid reason. So there is less to grab on or get in their way. Not to look cute.

No self-respecting man would wear this.

You can take your soft skinned, fashion consciencous man, chances are he'll be easily punked and will puss out when you need him most.

Edit: Forgot to add, men wearing makeup did catch on in the U.S.

Emo's and Goth kids wear it. Talk about feminization of the male role. And a majority of these guys (mostly the Emo's) would be humiliated in front of their girlfriends/wives.