Quoted: 2794 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4916
Re: Manson Got Parole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Not as many as you might think. His family has grown older and quite a few have died of natural causes. The only one I absolutely despised and wanted to strangle was that little bitch Susan Atkins...what a foul shithead and true believer. Fittingly she died of cancer...over a long long painful period of time.

Did you know that Charlie and Tex are the two wealthiest inmates in the State of California? I've forgotten what their net worth was, but it was well into the millions of dollars. He and Tex started several businesses (several on-line and some brick and mortar) while in custody...I don't remember what the businesses are thought (maybe someone can find out?). The businesses are run and operated by their wives. Yes...I said it...wives. Both Tex and Charley got married while in prison to former pen pals. Interesting isn't it? Only in California...we're so screwed up.
I agree!
As far as my followers statement, maybe there just seems like there are so many because social media can make them seem bigger than they appear lol. Completely disgusts me though.

The Following User Says Thank You to TheCreeperBEATNGU For This Useful Post:
hal0mega
Old 10-17-2014, 10:33 PM
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Contributions: 56

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
I could see Van Houten getting paroled, but Manson is sincerely lucky he hasn't been murdered in prison.
I know! I can't believe he's survived this long.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lion-hearted Girl For This Useful Post:
hal0mega, Oswald2001
Old 10-17-2014, 10:37 PM
facta non verba
Poster Rank:31
Femme
Contributions: 56

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 8381 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23848

Quote:
Twenty or thirty years ago Charlie got into an argument about religion with another inmate that was a devout Buddhist. Well the Buddhist got sick of Charlie's mouth and actually lit Charlie's beard on fire with a Bic Lighter. Well, poor old Charlie got burned pretty bad and was placed in ICU and had several skin graphs...in fact, he almost died. So when the story reached local law enforcement, every department in California, Nevada, Arizona, and other states kept sending the Buddhist inmate boxes and boxes filled with thousands of Bic Lighters. I'm afraid that if Charlie were released he wouldn't last very long...he has lots and lots of enemies.
You're a wealth of information Sir! You should write a book I think

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lion-hearted Girl For This Useful Post:
30564U, teacherof2
Old 10-17-2014, 10:44 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567

You want to meet a person responsible for killing a pregnant woman and others?

Old 10-17-2014, 10:56 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreeperBEATNGU View Post
I agree!
As far as my followers statement, maybe there just seems like there are so many because social media can make them seem bigger than they appear lol. Completely disgusts me though.
I've worked several homicides (and other) cases over the years that had hard direct ties to the Manson Family and a few of their lesser known members (and one of their children...can you believe that?). The Manson Family are a really odd group...way way more stange than anything you're heard or read about. Helter Skelter sould be mandatory reading for all DR members...it's a classic and those crimes should never be forgotten.

Here's another fun secret fact about Charley and the Manson Family that no one knows about. Long before the murders, the Manson Family were living "commune style" in the San Francisco area, at Spann Ranch near Chatsworth, CA, and other locations throughout Central and Southern California.

All of the children in the Manson Family were raised and parented by the Manson Girls as a group. In other words, the children were raised in a group/commune type setting with various Manson Girls taking turns raising the children.

Some of the Manson Family Girls brought their own children with them, but others became pregnant while in the Manson Family. Those "Manson Children" were just mixed in with the other children...few (if any) birth certificates exist and there are no hospital records because the children were born at home in the commune. Now given the rampant drug use, group sex, orgies, free love, etc. within the Manson Family...and given that Charlie and Tex were the men in charge...just how many of those "Manson Children" do you think might be biologically Charlie's or Tex's? Never thought about that...did ya? When the Manson Family was finally rounded up and arrested (at their ranch in Death Valley and at Spann Ranch) for running an auto theft ring...Los Angeles County's Department of Children's Services took custody of around 17 children and infants. Now several of those children were traced back to various Manson Girls from before they joined the Family, but...the rest were if unknown parentage. Get it? Those children were eventually put up for adoption by the County...remember now...there was no DNA back then...so to this day you have to wonder how many of those kids were fathered either by Charlie or Tex and are out living among us without anyone...even the adoptive parents knowing the answers to their linage. Weird to think about isn't it...no one knows the answers. Charlie does have a son from a relationship prior to the formation of the Manson Family. I've seen the young man and he looks exactly like Charley. He's also a musician (like his father..but way better) and is open about his linage. If I'm not mistaken there is another son that Charley had while in San Francisco and that young man remains in the shadows and has a different name. Neither young man has had any trouble with the law. Interesting stuff uh?

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
GODISNOTGREAT, Johnny Wadd, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, ousoonerchic, PoetsOfTheFall, teacherof2
Old 10-17-2014, 11:29 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2766 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10543

Manson children?

Sounds like a familiar scenario.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
The%20Boys%20From%20Brazil%2001.JPG  

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
30564U, Johnny Wadd
Old 10-18-2014, 01:38 PM
Cads
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1792
I have a dick

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 74 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss177

Manson's not THAT bad.

I wouldn't mind sitting down for a chat with his crazy ass

The Following User Says Thank You to Cads For This Useful Post:
BloodyJew
Old 10-18-2014, 01:56 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cads View Post
Manson's not THAT bad.

I wouldn't mind sitting down for a chat with his crazy ass
You're not missing anything...he's as dumb as they come (bit of an undiagnosed mental issue as he's aged). Tex has a little more sense.

The Following User Says Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 10-18-2014, 02:15 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

[QUOTE=30564U;4450265.....[QUOTE]

30564U

OOPS...looks like we were both in the wrong place at the wrong time!

Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
ousoonerchic
Old 10-18-2014, 02:19 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Quote:
IHelter Skelter sould be mandatory reading for all DR members...it's a classic and those crimes should never be forgotten.
I read Helter Skelter back in 1988 ish. I was so consumed by that book and the murders, for so very long! I find all of it fascinating!

Over the years I have often wondered how many of the children produced during their time at the ranch etc were Manson's. It is equally fascinating to look at it from that point of view.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
30564U, Oswald2001