Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2473
Re: Manson Got Parole!

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
I could see Van Houten getting paroled, but Manson is sincerely lucky he hasn't been murdered in prison.
But then how would the prison population get their human hair spider craft fix?

The Following User Says Thank You to GregK For This Useful Post:
Megamel29
Old 10-17-2014, 05:17 PM
30564U
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:298
Comrade

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Quoted: 1152 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

The article looks correct and the content as far as parolecand prison over crowding is correct. But the Tate Family would be going ape shit bonkers on every TV outlet on earth if it were true. I live in the Southern California area and I'm very well versed in the Manson Family...as a detective I've met them all (including Linda Kasabian) and interviewed them all except for one...Bobby Beausoleil.

Let me give all of you some information on Charlie Manson. He was the first person in California history that was found guilty of murder without actually murdering anyone...the got him on the conspiracy aspect as well as ordering the murders. He was given the death sentence as were all the girls and Tex Watson. Then Jerry Brown's (when he was governor in the 70's) hand picked choice for the Chief Justice of the California Supreme Court (and a very recent, at the time, graduate from a third rate law school with absolutely no legal experience...fuck'n Rose Bird) ruled that the California Death Penalty was unconstitutional and commuted all those on Death Row at the time. In the Manson Family's case, everyone was re-sentenced to Life Imprisonment with the Possibility of Parole. So now and for ever, every so many years, the Manson Family (including Charlie) will come up for a parole hearing to determine if they are to be released. So technically the Manson Family has a chance at being released to parole every so many years...but the reality is no governor, even Jerry "The Fairy" Brown (he's a closet gay...in case you didn't know) wouldn't release any of them for any reason. The outcry would be huge, severe, and swift. The article smacks of truth, but it's not true.

The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
audiomouth, FunkPumpkin, GODISNOTGREAT, jesuswept, Johnny Wadd, Lion-hearted Girl, Oswald2001, teacherof2, TheCreeperBEATNGU
Old 10-17-2014, 05:24 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Twenty or thirty years ago Charlie got into an argument about religion with another inmate that was a devout Buddhist. Well the Buddhist got sick of Charlie's mouth and actually lit Charlie's beard on fire with a Bic Lighter. Well, poor old Charlie got burned pretty bad and was placed in ICU and had several skin graphs...in fact, he almost died. So when the story reached local law enforcement, every department in California, Nevada, Arizona, and other states kept sending the Buddhist inmate boxes and boxes filled with thousands of Bic Lighters. I'm afraid that if Charlie were released he wouldn't last very long...he has lots and lots of enemies.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
bdjackass318, diamondsmiles, downunder, FunkPumpkin, jesuswept, Johnny Wadd, Lion-hearted Girl, Oswald2001, ousoonerchic, teacherof2, winvens
Old 10-17-2014, 07:15 PM
Gaydolf Shitler
Offline:
DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBAL!
Poster Rank:143
cocksack

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6911

He would be killed half way through his first free breath of air

bdjackass318, Oswald2001
Old 10-17-2014, 07:29 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10529

Charlie doesn't want out anyway.

He's already home.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
30564U, bdjackass318, jesuswept, Johnny Wadd, Megamel29
Old 10-17-2014, 07:34 PM
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:125
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8054

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
I could see Van Houten getting paroled, but Manson is sincerely lucky he hasn't been murdered in prison.
What did Milhouse do? Kill Lisa in a crime of passion?

Old 10-17-2014, 07:35 PM
Turn down fo what!
Poster Rank:193
Cabbage queef

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2793 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4916

He still has people on the outside that pretty much worship him.

Old 10-17-2014, 07:47 PM
Turn down fo what!
Poster Rank:193
Cabbage queef

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2793 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4916

Quote:
Originally Posted by candice81 View Post
Dont I feel like a douche! sorry all
Haha! Don't feel like a douche, I honestly didn't know that was a fake news site either until I saw this post lol

The Following User Says Thank You to TheCreeperBEATNGU For This Useful Post:
candice81
Old 10-17-2014, 08:45 PM
30564U
Offline:
Comrade

Activity Longevity
0/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2668

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCreeperBEATNGU View Post
He still has people on the outside that pretty much worship him.
Not as many as you might think. His family has grown older and quite a few have died of natural causes. The only one I absolutely despised and wanted to strangle was that little bitch Susan Atkins...what a foul shithead and true believer. Fittingly she died of cancer...over a long long painful period of time.

Did you know that Charlie and Tex are the two wealthiest inmates in the State of California? I've forgotten what their net worth was, but it was well into the millions of dollars. He and Tex started several businesses (several on-line and some brick and mortar) while in custody...I don't remember what the businesses are thought (maybe someone can find out?). The businesses are run and operated by their wives. Yes...I said it...wives. Both Tex and Charley got married while in prison to former pen pals. Interesting isn't it? Only in California...we're so screwed up.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to 30564U For This Useful Post:
FunkPumpkin, Johnny Wadd, Lion-hearted Girl, ousoonerchic, teacherof2, TheCreeperBEATNGU
Old 10-17-2014, 09:18 PM
winvens
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:125
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 105 Post(s)
Quoted: 4341 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8054

Quote:
Originally Posted by 30564U View Post
Not as many as you might think. His family has grown older and quite a few have died of natural causes. The only one I absolutely despised and wanted to strangle was that little bitch Susan Atkins...what a foul shithead and true believer. Fittingly she died of cancer...over a long long painful period of time.

Did you know that Charlie and Tex are the two wealthiest inmates in the State of California? I've forgotten what their net worth was, but it was well into the millions of dollars. He and Tex started several businesses (several on-line and some brick and mortar) while in custody...I don't remember what the businesses are thought (maybe someone can find out?). The businesses are run and operated by their wives. Yes...I said it...wives. Both Tex and Charley got married while in prison to former pen pals. Interesting isn't it? Only in California...we're so screwed up.