Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1753 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 20/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss61141
Re: Man Shoots Teen. Thought He Was a Coyote

Quote:
Jason Bagley, 41, pulled the trigger after he heard a rustling in some trees near his house and thought it was a pack of coyotes.
didn't know they climbed trees.
dangerous guy shooting at some noises and thinking what it is.
hillbillie

Old 01-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Cancun78
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:614
female
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 161 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssssss914

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
didn't know they climbed trees.
dangerous guy shooting at some noises and thinking what it is.
hillbillie
I almost thanked you until you insulted hillbillies. Even rednecks know better. My ex built a house in the middle of the woods with a big pond a stones throw away from the front door. He listens to and plays(on his guitars) Merle Haggard, Johnny Cash and I thought the best song he learned to play by ear was Puddle of Mudd's, She hates me. He built his home and excavated the pond himself. When I was with him, he's walk out onto the front deck or balcony for his morning piss or after sex.

I THINK he MIGHT have liked nascar but I only ASSUME that because he had a(1) nascar photo album to hold some assorted personal photos. Someone probably gave it too him and since it was useful he kept it, or kept it to be nice.

He drinks beer every evening & likes whiskey. He has a twang and denim is his material. He goes to a nearby bar/carry out to buy booze and will sometimes go there on sunday to buy some whiskey since he knows the owner.

He avoids those bar and any other gathering spots come deer season.We get a lot of city people that come down this way to hunt. It isn't long before a bunch of city slickers pack the bars and other watering holes and one or more starts bragging to the others about "sound shots" and that is IT for him.

That shit(shooting at an unknown target) really pisses of responsible hunters, which are USUALLY some Hillbilly, redneck, or other country folk. Any one of those know how to hunt, fish and shoot, at the least. Think about what you're calling other people from now on.

Old 01-05-2012, 02:04 AM
SuceMaTub
Offline:
It's in the detail
Poster Rank:286
Male

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 682 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2874

If you don't want to hear banjos, stay out of the woods.