Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Man Kills 3 Children at Chinese Elementary School in Latest Knife Attack

Quote:
Originally Posted by have2poo View Post
I'm pro-gun and think everyone should own one. How does that make me an anti-gun nut? When I read a comment that I feel warrants a response, I click reply. Sorry, but don't feel special.

I found it funny that you comment on a stabbing in a Chinese school and talk about American gun control. As if having a gun would have stopped anything. If the attacker had a gun it would have been the exact same outcome with a likely higher death toll.
That was a reference about there being a lack of guns in china period. In other words, despite their lack of armed citizens, people can still be killed just the same.

The anti gun nut comment had NOTHING to do with you and I don't see why you would think it does. It was a statement about those type of people in general. You know not every word of my responses are directed at you, don't you? In fact, more often than not, they are directed at anyone who reads.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
30564U, katzmeow
Old 09-02-2014, 11:13 AM
katzmeow
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:367
Contributions: 57

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2008

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
If they would ban knives, this stuff wouldn't happen.

Old 09-02-2014, 12:26 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

"he attacked the children because the school did not let his daughter register for the new term because she had not finished summer homework"

First of all, he should have beat his daughter's fucking ass for not getting her summer homework done. She had a whole fucking summer to do it and failed to do so. Lame parenting I say.

Second, why only kill the good kids, who did their summer homework. How about the bad teachers who put this stupid rule in place.... My god, I will say it over and over, they will let ANY nut job be a parent these days.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 09-02-2014, 07:15 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
That was a reference about there being a lack of guns in china period. In other words, despite their lack of armed citizens, people can still be killed just the same.

The anti gun nut comment had NOTHING to do with you and I don't see why you would think it does. It was a statement about those type of people in general. You know not every word of my responses are directed at you, don't you? In fact, more often than not, they are directed at anyone who reads.
If you quote someone, that usually means you're either directly or at least commenting toward to that person. Regardless I really don't give a shit..

My reference was also about there being a lack of guns in china period. In other words, even if China had armed citizens, the death toll would likely be higher if the perpetrator had a firearm. Newtown, instead of a prison shanking would have been the outcome.

Either way, I'm sure we can both agree on the fact that it's a pathetic and deplorable thing for an adult to kill children with a knife or a gun.

The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 09-02-2014, 09:44 PM
ousoonerchic
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:116
~♡♡Girly Girl♡♡~

Mentioned: 20 Post(s)
Quoted: 3437 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8652

Horrible

Old 09-03-2014, 04:52 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by have2poo View Post
If you quote someone, that usually means you're either directly or at least commenting toward to that person. Regardless I really don't give a shit..

My reference was also about there being a lack of guns in china period. In other words, even if China had armed citizens, the death toll would likely be higher if the perpetrator had a firearm. Newtown, instead of a prison shanking would have been the outcome.

Either way, I'm sure we can both agree on the fact that it's a pathetic and deplorable thing for an adult to kill children with a knife or a gun.
Indeed. Certainly a sick fuck. People like this are why I say we need to concentrate more on fixing people and society rather than on new laws that criminals like this don't respect anyhow.

Then things like this won't happen regardless of knife or gun laws. If people aren't so fucked up in the head, they won't be killing each other. I mean shit, just living in China alone would be enough to make any sane person go insane. But even that doesn't justify this sick fuck.