Contributions: 57

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 576 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2008
Man Kills 3 Children at Chinese Elementary School in Latest Knife Attack

A man with a knife killed three children and injured several in a primary school in China on Monday, the first day of a new school term after the summer holiday, state media said.
The suspect was a parent of a student, and he attacked the children because the school did not let his daughter register for the new term because she had not finished summer homework, state broadcaster CCTV reported on its microblog.
The man entered the school, in Shiyan city of Hubei province, saying he had to register his daughter, CCTV said citing the initial police investigation.
After the attack, the man killed himself by jumping out the school building, state media said.
Violent crime is rare in China compared with many other countries but there have been a series of attacks on schools and children in recent years.
The attacks have led to much soul-searching and calls for measures to improve security at schools in a country were many couples only have one child.
The attacker on Monday injured a teacher and eight children, three of whom died on their way to the hospital, CCTV said.
A government official in Shiyan, contacted by telephone, declined to comment on the attack.
In May, a knife-wielding man stabbed and injured eight students in a primary school in another city in Hubei. In December 2012, a man barged into a village primary school in the central province of Henan and stabbed and injured 23 children.
School guards in China are often not equipped or trained to stop such attacks.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
image.jpg  

Chinese schoolchildren attend a flag-raising ceremony. Monday 1 September is the first day of th.jpg  

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to katzmeow For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, ousoonerchic, Pyramid_Head
Old 09-01-2014, 07:25 PM
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4571 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss11698
Re: Man Kills 3 Children at Chinese Elementary School in Latest Knife Attack

If they would ban knives, this stuff wouldn't happen.

30564U, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001
Old 09-01-2014, 07:52 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

I just want to take this opportunity to say thank the fuck christ, they weren't shot with a gun! <----Sarcasm

A lack of guns REALLY saves lives as illustrated here, lol. It reminds me of a scene on Archie Bunker. He's arguing with his daughter and she is in support of gun control to save lives. He says, would you feel any better if people were being pushed out of windows little girl? Lol!

People who want to commit murder will unfortunately find a way.
Also, violence crime is rare there? Lol, really? Unless it's the chinese government doing genocide on Tibetans that is.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
30564U, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001
Old 09-01-2014, 07:56 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I just want to take this opportunity to say thank the fuck christ, they weren't shot with a gun! <----Sarcasm

A lack of guns REALLY saves lives as illustrated here, lol. It reminds me of a scene on Archie Bunker. He's arguing with his daughter and she is in support of gun control to save lives. He says, would you feel any better if people were being pushed out of windows little girl? Lol!

People who want to commit murder will unfortunately find a way.
Also, violence crime is rare there? Lol, really? Unless it's the chinese government doing genocide on Tibetans that is.
So if this attacker had a gun, you're saying they would have killed less people?

Old 09-01-2014, 09:53 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

So he murders 3 innocent kids?

The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 09-01-2014, 10:23 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10520

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pyramid_Head View Post
So he murders 3 innocent kids?
Yes. With a High Capacity ASSAULT KNIFE.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
30564U, azdesertsnake01, Kelseecat65
Old 09-01-2014, 10:39 PM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275

Once again I fail to see the logic behind this mans actions

Old 09-01-2014, 11:05 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by have2poo View Post
So if this attacker had a gun, you're saying they would have killed less people?

Don't you have anything better to do than follow all of my posts trying to challenge everything I say? Get a life!

As usual, english seems to be a problem for you. I made my point clearly enough for a kindergartner to understand it. People will kill each other one way or another if they so desire. It's ALWAYS been that way.

The day the anti gun nuts get their way and ban guns, there will probably be millions killed in a nuke war or biological warfare. If anyone's goal is to save lives, I would suggest they start where they can really save a lot of lives. Let me restate that because too many people people on here have problems with basic understanding.

IF SAVING LIVES IS THE TRUE PURPOSE, then let's focus on saving as many as possible, right?

So let's start with banning water so people won't drown. Ban cars which kill more people than guns year after year. Ban fertilizer which can be used to kill thousands or millions as done in the oklahoma city bombing.

Ban pesticides which they are now saying is what has been killing honey bees which will eliminate the vast majority of the entire worlds food supply.

Or perhaps just ban nukes which can kill all 6 billion on the face on the earth in a 2 hour period and make this planet uninhabitable for the next 500 years or more. How does that sound for a more worthy cause?

Or why don't we ban cops which seem to be responsible for a large share of the shootings in the U.S.? Most of the time, it's them shooting unarmed people. But oh no, most people would say they need their guns, but EVERYONE else should be unarmed.

Oh no.... none of that is a problem, it's the evil guns that citizens have that are the worlds biggest problem! Lol.

That's our typical way of looking at shit in society today. Try to plug a whole in a dam with chewing gum and pretend like it's the best and only answer.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 09-01-2014, 11:29 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

PS, by the way, it's worth keeping history in mind. Anyone want some short trivia? You always hear about the anti gun nuts picking on so called assault weapons and large capacity magazines, lol. Oh the death they cause.... they are coming for you, your family and ESPECIALLY your kids!! Yada yada, etc.

Question: What war in the U.S. took more lives than perhaps any other war in history, and just under twice as many lives as the second worst U.S. war?

Answer: The civil war. Fought with single shot muzzle loaders and single shot cannons. The best soldiers would take just over a half minute from loading to shooting. This is to get off ONE shot that is very limited in distance and inaccurate more often than not.

So with all of the technology of the other wars, machine guns, planes that can napalm and carpet bomb for many square miles, flame throwers, missiles, F16's, apache helicopters, etc. The list is endless. Yet what took the most lives was single shot weapons during a time that were there FAR fewer men in America than there were in wars even 140 years later.

The truth is that if these men had thrown their muzzle loaders away and used knives or swords, the death toll would have been MUCH higher than it was already. Because you can kill more than one person every 30 seconds or so with a knife, but not with a muzzle loader.

Am I saying that a lot of people can't be killed with firearms? Of course not. But it's not as simple as "ban guns" or at least high cap magazines and assault weapons and the world will be saved.

What do some of you think? That if all guns are banned tomorrow, Isis and the taliban for instance will line up to hand theirs over? It must be nice to live in a dream world where you solve problems so easily in your mind (but never in reality).

Just some food for thought for those who are capable of thinking. There are a few of you out there, lol!

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
30564U
Old 09-02-2014, 01:00 AM
Mr Poo
Offline:
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173

I'm pro-gun and think everyone should own one. How does that make me an anti-gun nut? When I read a comment that I feel warrants a response, I click reply. Sorry, but don't feel special.

I found it funny that you comment on a stabbing in a Chinese school and talk about American gun control. As if having a gun would have stopped anything. If the attacker had a gun it would have been the exact same outcome with a likely higher death toll.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
A lack of guns REALLY saves lives as illustrated here, lol.