Go Back  

Man Jailed After Hitting Toddler to Avoid Second Offense Charge of Battery on a Woman 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
Old 01-24-2012, 03:53 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708
Man Jailed After Hitting Toddler to Avoid Second Offense Charge of Battery on a Woman

Quote:
Jacksonville, N.C. (The Weekly Vice) - Michael Hansley, a 21-year-old North Carolina man was jailed Wednesday after he allegedly slapped his girlfriend's 21-month-old child so he wouldn't get arrested for beating his girlfriend.

According to the Onslow County Sheriff's Office, Hansley and his girlfriend, 22-year-old Kristyn Smith, were unloading groceries when the pair began arguing over a cell phone call that Smith had received from another male.

As the argument progressed, Hansley retaliated by striking Smith's toddler child in the face.

Smith took the child to Carolina East Medical center and told health care workers that her child had been assaulted by a daycare worker. Hospital staff called police.

In the investigation that followed, Smith was forced to change her story when detectives pressed her for information about which daycare worker assaulted her child. Hansley eventually admitted to striking the child in a fit of anger.

Hansley told detectives that he struck the child because he had previously been arrested for assaulting a woman, and knew there would be greater consequences if he was arrested on the same charge a second time.

In North Carolina, a charge of assault on a female for a defendant with a prior conviction may be punishable by up to 75 days in jail.

Hansley was booked into jail and charged with child abuse, assault on a child under 12 and contributing to a juvenile being abused. His bond has been set at $7,500.

Smith was booked into jail and charged with resisting, delaying or obstructing an officer. Her bond has been set at $2,500.
ORIGINAL

Old 01-24-2012, 04:08 PM
luton loyal
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:115

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 122 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8702
Re: Man Jailed After Hitting Toddler to Avoid Second Offense Charge of Battery on a W

cunt

Old 01-24-2012, 06:57 PM
Pogrom
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:511
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1206
Re: Man Jailed After Hitting Toddler to Avoid Second Offense Charge of Battery on a W

What a piece of shit!

Nutbutter
Old 01-24-2012, 08:42 PM
Stevee
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:21

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss33585

Great parenting skills right there, no doubt the kid will grow up with a warped idea of right and wrong with such good role models as those two fine upstanding citizens.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Stevee For This Useful Post:
Amy, Nutbutter
Old 01-24-2012, 09:12 PM
Amy
Offline:
Mother Superior
Poster Rank:1
Keeper of the Cocks
Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 628 Post(s)
Quoted: 33972 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sss115708

There is another story about a woman who beat her kid in the head and face with a hammer because he had eaten her food. CPS arrived and there was no heat, electric or water to the house. I try to remember these things when I feel like bitching about my life sucking. These kids are stuck in these situations.

Old 01-24-2012, 10:52 PM
Nutbutter
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1383
F

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss260

What a dumb bitch! If anyone ever touched my kid, jail would be the least of their worries.

The Following User Says Thank You to Nutbutter For This Useful Post:
Amy