Go Back  

Man High on Synthetic Drug Calls Himself 'Thor' & 'God' and Has Sex With Tree 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #21  
Old 04-17-2015, 07:24 PM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11705
Re: Man High on Synthetic Drug Calls Himself 'Thor' & 'God' and Has Sex With Tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
Florida. Why am I not supprised?
As much as I loathe Florida. Most of their media is a scare tactic ploy to push voters in a more conservative leaning move when bills come in. So, most of the insane shit we see out of Florida, goes on in many many many other places. Just most any other state would sweep this under the radar.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Old 04-17-2015, 09:04 PM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Man High on Synthetic Drug Calls Himself 'Thor' & 'God' and Has Sex With Tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
As much as I loathe Florida. Most of their media is a scare tactic ploy to push voters in a more conservative leaning move when bills come in. So, most of the insane shit we see out of Florida, goes on in many many many other places. Just most any other state would sweep this under the radar.
That's probably true to some degree, but it does tend to seem much crazier than the rest of the US..

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
winvens
  #23  
Old 04-17-2015, 10:18 PM
invertigo's Avatar
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Join Date: Aug 2012
Contributions: 43
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275
Re: Man High on Synthetic Drug Calls Himself 'Thor' & 'God' and Has Sex With Tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
Maybe the tree was asking for it.
Trees are such sluts, nowadays...

__________________
...i want to die peacefully in my sleep like my grandfather, not screaming like the passengers in his car...
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to invertigo For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #24  
Old 04-18-2015, 12:30 AM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11705
Re: Man High on Synthetic Drug Calls Himself 'Thor' & 'God' and Has Sex With Tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Poo View Post
That's probably true to some degree, but it does tend to seem much crazier than the rest of the US..
Florida is under fire of being on a threshold in major non conservitive changes, in a heavily populated republican politician environment.

Two major ones are prison reform, and legality of drugs.
Florida has been fighting to push for privatized prison systems for a few years, it is in their best interest to publish as much insane media as possible to keep the scales tipped in their favor.

I know for a fact, (in escambia county ) the sheriff themselves will call the news stations. Even in cases where no one would even know what events took place.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #25  
Old 04-18-2015, 12:31 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Man High on Synthetic Drug Calls Himself 'Thor' & 'God' and Has Sex With Tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
Trees are such sluts, nowadays...
"I wonder.. if I suck this trees dick do I get a mouthful of maple syrup?"


Reply With Quote
  #26  
Old 04-18-2015, 12:33 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Man High on Synthetic Drug Calls Himself 'Thor' & 'God' and Has Sex With Tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
Florida is under fire of being on a threshold in major non conservitive changes, in a heavily populated republican politician environment.

Two major ones are prison reform, and legality of drugs.
Florida has been fighting to push for privatized prison systems for a few years, it is in their best interest to publish as much insane media as possible to keep the scales tipped in their favor.

I know for a fact, (in escambia county ) the sheriff themselves will call the news stations. Even in cases where no one would even know what events took place.
Sorry I don't see face eating in other states..

Walking dead is where I draw the line on crazy.

Reply With Quote
  #27  
Old 04-18-2015, 12:44 AM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11705
Re: Man High on Synthetic Drug Calls Himself 'Thor' & 'God' and Has Sex With Tr

The guy in New York trying to eat a police officer tops that zombie.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to TheVrist For This Useful Post:
Mr Poo
  #28  
Old 04-18-2015, 01:11 AM
Mr Poo's Avatar
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122
Join Date: Jan 2014
 
Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Man High on Synthetic Drug Calls Himself 'Thor' & 'God' and Has Sex With Tr

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVrist View Post
The guy in New York trying to eat a police officer tops that zombie.
Okok you guys are equally as crazy as NY? Happy now?

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
TheVrist
  #29  
Old 04-18-2015, 01:23 AM
TheVrist's Avatar
TheVrist
Offline:
😉
Poster Rank:88
dude
Join Date: Jan 2010
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 34 Post(s)
Quoted: 4573 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss11705
Re: Man High on Synthetic Drug Calls Himself 'Thor' & 'God' and Has Sex With Tr

The most comical was the guy in California, naked, dry humping while screaming that he found god.

__________________
leaving people pounding their refresh button circa 2010.
Reply With Quote
  #30  
Old 04-18-2015, 02:46 AM
shoelessjojackson's Avatar
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:348
BULL
Join Date: Jul 2010
 
Mentioned: 18 Post(s)
Quoted: 1135 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2117
Re: Man High on Synthetic Drug Calls Himself 'Thor' & 'God' and Has Sex With Tr

that boy was thirsty

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO