female

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1921
Man Charged with Murder in 4-year-old’s Death

RICHMOND COUNTY, N.C. — A man has been charged with murder in the death of a 4-year-old in Richmond County, the sheriff said.
Deputies said a woman first called 911 just before 8 a.m. Friday, and then an unidentified male took over the call and told dispatchers a 4-year-old girl was not breathing. When police arrived, they found the girl dead.
Officials haven’t said how she died.
Julius Juan Lilly, 39, was charged with murder. He is being held in the Richmond County Jail under no bond, officials said.
Authorities said Lilly is the live-in boyfriend of the girl's mother, and had been watching her while her mother was at work.
Friends of the family were shocked, telling Eyewitness News Lilly had never been violent before and seemed like a good caretaker.
"How could this take place from a man to be the way he was. And I want to be able to do more. I want to be able to pick her up and bring her back home to her mama," said friend Melissa Rodriguez.
Deputies are not identifying the victim or her mother.
They said her body was sent to the state medical examiner in Chapel Hill for an official cause. The sheriff did not comment if any visible signs of injury were on the girl's body.

http://www.wsoctv.com/videos/news/ma...s-death/vfRj4/

RICHMOND COUNTY, N.C. — A man has reportedly been charged with murder in the death of a Richmond County 4-year-old.
According to WSOC, 39-year-old Julius Juan Lilly is being held in the Richmond County Jail without bond.
Lilly is charged with murder in connection with the death of a 4-year-old girl, who has not been publicly identified.
Police found the girl dead early Friday morning after responding to a 911 call, WSOC reports.
It was not immediately clear how she died.

An Ellerbe man is being charged with the murder of a 4-year-old girl, the Richmond County Sheriff’s Office said on Friday.

Julius Juan Lilly, 39, of 3206 Ledbetter Road, Ellerbe, was taken into custody on Friday after law enforcement received word that the child had been killed, said Sheriff James Clemmons Jr.

The sheriff said the murder occurred Friday morning at the above listed residence. The cause of death has not yet been released.

“We are withholding the name of the child at this particular point,” Clemmons said. “We are also withholding details until an autopsy can be completed.”

The sheriff said the child’s body will be sent to Chapel Hill to determine the cause of death.

“We are still investigating the case,” Clemmons said Friday.

According to the North Carolina Department of Correction, Lilly has a previous criminal history which includes charges of assault on a female, breaking and entering vehicles, larceny, communicating threats and damage to property. State records also show that Lilly spent time in state prison on convictions in Montgomery County.

On Friday afternoon, Lilly remained at the Richmond County Jail under no bond.

ROCKINGHAM — Authorities in Richmond County say an Ellerbe man is charged with murder after the body of a 4-year-old girl was found inside her home.

Sheriff James Clemmons Jr., said 39-year-old Julius Juan Lilly is jailed without bond. Clemmons said the murder occurred Friday morning at a home which is identified as Lilly's residence.

The sheriff's office said deputies responded to a 911 call at a home shortly before 8 a.m. and found the girl's body.

The child's identity hasn't been released and Clemmons said her body will be sent to the medical examiner's office in Chapel Hill to determine the cause of death.

It wasn't immediately known whether Lilly has an attorney.

This happened in Ellerbe NC, which is around 11-12 miles up the road from me. Such a sick and twisted bastard to kill a little child like that. Sick to kill ANY child in any matter.

Attached Images

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to juliemd For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Pyramid_Head
Old 09-29-2012, 09:37 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526
Re: Man Charged with Murder in 4-year-old’s Death

Scum of the earth!

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
juliemd
Old 09-29-2012, 11:42 PM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

Women need to stop letting men move in with them and entrusting them with their kids if they don't know them well enough. I wonder how long they knew each other before he moved in.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
Cumulonimbus, diamondsmiles, Dynamo47
Old 09-29-2012, 11:53 PM
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:276

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3029

"live in boyfriend" That's all I need to know. Prison ppl don't take too kindly to guys that hurt children so he'll get his 10x and some. The mother should rot too.

The Following User Says Thank You to AmericanIllusions For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 09-30-2012, 12:03 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21526

Some women are desperate or lonely. They think they need a man.

Those with children really should be more careful. Seems they all have tunnel vision when it comes to men.

Old 09-30-2012, 04:53 PM
Arkoquisa
Offline:
King of East Texas
Poster Rank:273
XY
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 724 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3065

tie to tree, cover in honey, let the animals deal with this lower life form

The Following User Says Thank You to Arkoquisa For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 10-01-2012, 04:33 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

Fucked up situation.

The Following User Says Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 10-01-2012, 08:00 AM
Dynamo47
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:379
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1905

Quote:
Originally Posted by Megamel29 View Post
Women need to stop letting men move in with them and entrusting them with their kids if they don't know them well enough. I wonder how long they knew each other before he moved in.
I agree and I would go so far as women even do a background check on someone they are developing a serious interest in. You never know what skeletons are in someone's closet and it could save you or your children in the end.

The Following User Says Thank You to Dynamo47 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles