Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913
Man Charged in Disappearance of Holly Bobo * Update

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/nati...icle-1.1712017

Tenn. man charged with 2011 kidnapping, murder of Holly Bobo
Neighbor Zachary Adams, 29, was charged Wednesday with first-degree murder and aggravated kidnapping in connection to the 20-year-old nursing student's disappearance from her Decatur County home in April 2011.

After nearly three years of mystery behind the disappearance of Tennessee nursing student Holly Bobo, authorities have announced an arrest in the case.

Authorities have charged neighbor Zachary Adams, 29, with first-degree murder and aggravated kidnapping in connection to the 20-year-old's disappearance from her Decatur County home in April 2011.

State, federal and local authorities announced the stunning murder charge against Adams to audible cries in a Dacaturville courtroom Wednesday afternoon.

The charges come less than a week after a search warrant was performed at his home along with multiple other locations in the area.

The family of Bobo, who were not at Wednesday's conference, had never given up hope that they'd find her alive. She was reported as last seen by her brother walking away from their home with an unknown man.

In December, the family announced a $250,000 reward for information leading to her abductor's capture.

The connection between Adams -- who has a prior arrests including for domestic violence -- and the young woman was not revealed by authorities.

They instead stressed their determination to stay tight-lipped about releasing any details about their on-going investigation, including whether Bobo's body has been found.

"This is too important, this is very, very important. It's taken us three years to get to this point. We can't mess this up now," said Tenn. Bureau of Investigation Director Mark Gwyn.

As for Bobo's family, who were informed about the charges ahead of Wednesday's conference, they were described as devastated by the news.

"They've been devastated for three years but we hope this is the beginning of closure," said Gwyn.

Adams, who has been held behind bars since Friday on an unrelated aggravated assault charge, is now being held without bond.

http://www.heavy.com/news/2014/03/ho...zachary-adams/

Zach Adams: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know

Zachary Adams has been indicted with first degree murder and aggravated kidnapping in relation to the disappearance of Holly Bobo. It will be treated as a death penalty case by authorities. He will be held without bond and will be arraigned in Decatur County Courthouse on March 11 at 1 p.m. Officials have not said if they have found Bobo's body. Arrests had been expected in the missing persons case of Holly Bobo, a 20-year-old nursing student who has been missing since 2011 in Tennessee, reports The Jackson Sun. Zachary Adams of Decatur County in Tennessee denied involvement in the case despite the fact his property was being searched in relation to the disappearance since the beginning of March. Here's what you need to know about him:

1. He Knew Bobo's Mother

Fox 17 reports that Holly Bobo's mother was Zach Adams' fourth grade teacher. Adams was arrested by police in Camden, Tennessee on February 28, charged with assaulting his friend, Amber Bray, reports News Channel 5. According to the station, Adams pointed a gun at her and threatened to "gut" her. His bond was set at $1 million dollars, according to the Jackson Sun, Adams was supposed to get a lawyer through his grandfather but hasn't yet.

2. Adams Has a History of Drug Violations

His mother, Cindy Adams, told News Channel 5: I probably haven't slept more than eight hours since Friday. I'm very emotional and not just for Zachary but I have family in Decatur County, and they are having to go through this humiliation also. She then admitted that her son had been arrested on drug charges. WBBJ - TV reports that he had been arrested in the past few weeks for drug possession.

Front Page News Tech Social Entertainment Breaking News Celebs Top 10 Five Fast Facts Apps Comedy 20 Hottest 20 Awesomest Funny Videos Dating Breaking News Funny Videos 20 Hottest 20 Awesomest Top 10 Celebs Dating Breaking News Top 10 Facts Celebs Conspiracies Weird News Entertainment Five Fast Facts Sports Tech Google Apple Android Microsoft Gaming Apps Web & Social Smartphones Tablets Top 10 Facebook Twitter Reddit Instagram YouTube Celebs Television Movies Comedy Girls Gaming Top 10 20 Hottest 20 Awesomest 20 Worst WTF Funny Videos Dating Trivia Advertise on Heavy News Related Posts Allen Wade: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know UCLA Polo Star Charged With Raping 3 Women: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Political Kingmaker Gary Melius Shot in Face: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Multiple Bomb Threats at New Jersey Schools Student Shot in Georgia High School Grocery Store Shooting Victim Rachelle Godfread: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Shooting Near Health Center in North Carolina Gunman Arrested at Alternative High School in Fayetteville, North Carolina About Us Contact Us Contests Advertising Careers FAQ Terms of Service Privacy Policy Copyright ©2013 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. Zach Adams: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know Published:4:08 pm EST, March 5, 2014| Updated:7:04 pm EST, March 5, 2014| Comment | 8.1k By Paul Farrell Share this Article Follow Heavy 33 Share Heavy.com Zachary Adams Zach Adams Holly Bobo Murder (Twitter) Zachary Adams has been indicted with first degree murder and aggravated kidnapping in relation to the disappearance of Holly Bobo. It will be treated as a death penalty case by authorities. He will be held without bond and will be arraigned in Decatur County Courthouse on March 11 at 1 p.m. Officials have not said if they have found Bobo's body. Arrests had been expected in the missing persons case of Holly Bobo, a 20-year-old nursing student who has been missing since 2011 in Tennessee, reports The Jackson Sun. Zachary Adams of Decatur County in Tennessee denied involvement in the case despite the fact his property was being searched in relation to the disappearance since the beginning of March. Here's what you need to know about him: 1. He Knew Bobo's Mother Zach Adams Mugshot (Twitter) Fox 17 reports that Holly Bobo's mother was Zach Adams' fourth grade teacher. Adams was arrested by police in Camden, Tennessee on February 28, charged with assaulting his friend, Amber Bray, reports News Channel 5. According to the station, Adams pointed a gun at her and threatened to "gut" her. His bond was set at $1 million dollars, according to the Jackson Sun, Adams was supposed to get a lawyer through his grandfather but hasn't yet. Zachary Rye Murder Charged Murder Holly Bobo (News Channel 5) 2. Adams Has a History of Drug Violations His mother, Cindy Adams, told News Channel 5: I probably haven't slept more than eight hours since Friday. I'm very emotional and not just for Zachary but I have family in Decatur County, and they are having to go through this humiliation also. She then admitted that her son had been arrested on drug charges. WBBJ - TV reports that he had been arrested in the past few weeks for drug possession. His brother, Dylan, is also being questioned about the Holly Bobo case. Dylan Adams has been in federal prison since July 2013. According to Cindy Adams, Dylan Adams has learning disabilities, she told Fox 17, "I asked him, 'Did you get interrogated?' He said, 'Yeah Mom I did. They kept me up all night asking me all these questions about Zachary and Holly." Cindy Adams, who now lives in Atlanta, went on to say, "I am not saying that either one of them is innocent. I am just saying that as their mother, I am going to believe my children until proven otherwise."

3. Holly Bobo Was Killed During the Kidnapping

According to Holly Bobo's brother, Clint, he last saw his sister on April 13 2011 being dragged into the woods by someone dressed in military fatigues near their home in Darden, Tennessee. He believed she was taken by her boyfriend. The investigation into Bobo's disappearance ended in 2012 with no suspects or leads. Police believe that Bobo was killed during the kidnapping.

4. Reports Indicated There Would Be More Than One Arrest

The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation have not officially named any suspects in the case. Since February 28, however, detectives have been searching the area around Zach Adams' home in Holladay, Tennessee. The home, on Adam's Lane, is about 15 miles from where Holly Bobo was last seen, reports WATE. According to Fox 17, Adams inherited the house on Adams Lane in Holladay from his father when he passed away. The FBI announced at a press conference surrounding the indictments brought against Zach Adams, that the investigation was not over. Adams' girlfriend, Trisha Evans, released a statement to Fox 17: I want to take this opportunity to tell the Bobo family that my children and I are keeping them in our prayers. I have no information which could neither help or hinder in this investigation. Thank you. "

5. He Was Involved in a Pearl Stealing Operation

Zach Adams' arrested stemmed from the seizure of stolen pearls from the Tennessee Shell Company in Camden, Tennessee. Police were questioning Toni Craig and Christopher Bray (brother of Amber Bray, the woman Adams is accused of assaulting), when Zach Adams came forward to give police more stolen pearls. It's not exactly clear at this point how this led police to search Zach Adams property in relation to the Holly Bobo case, according to WSMV-TV, police were acting on "specific tips."

photo 1 Holly Bobo
photo 2 Zach Adams
photo 3 Missing person flyer for Holly Bobo
photo 4 Zach Adams court appearance
photo 5 Holly Bobo's mother, father and brother
photo 6 Zach Adams
photo 7 Zach Adams mug shot
photo 8 Zach Adams
photo 9 Investigators searching Zach Adam's property
photo 10 Zach Adams mug shot
photo 11 Holly Bobo with her horse
photo 12 Stolen pearls

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
bobo1.jpg  

bobo2.jpg  

bobo3.jpg  

bobo4.jpg  

bobo5.jpg  

bobo6.jpg  

bobo7.png  

bobo8.png  

bobo9.jpg  

bobo10.jpg  

bobo11.jpg  

bobo12.jpg  

The Following 13 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, BBKF, Darkest Angel, gatagato, K9Grip, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, Photoplay, Pigeon, Pyramid_Head, Sharon, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-06-2014, 12:39 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21527
Re: Man Charged in Disappearance of Holly Bobo

Sad :( I hope her parents find some relief in finding her.

What a jerkoff smiling!

I guess that is for his penpal request

He looks like a zombie in the other shots.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
BBKF, K9Grip, Kelseecat65, Megamel29, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-06-2014, 02:16 AM
Darkest Angel
Offline:
Born in the USA
Poster Rank:74
100% female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 77 Post(s)
Quoted: 1785 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12899

Finally!!

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Darkest Angel For This Useful Post:
BBKF, BLT, diamondsmiles, K9Grip, Megamel29
Old 03-06-2014, 02:20 AM
Megamel29
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:283
Female
Contributions: 6

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 691 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2913

I'm thinking maybe they will drop the death penalty in exchange for him telling them where he put her body. I feel bad for her brother who some suspected of hurting her.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Megamel29 For This Useful Post:
BBKF, diamondsmiles, gatagato, K9Grip, Oswald2001, Photoplay, TwistedSisterr
Old 03-06-2014, 02:27 AM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12567

He fucking looks like Lurch from the Addams Family. He probably killed her when she denied his advances.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
Anita929, Azimuth, diamondsmiles, Oswald2001
Old 03-06-2014, 07:52 AM
Sharon
Offline:
✝ Moderator ✝
Poster Rank:10
Sparkle and Smut
Contributions: 204

Mentioned: 68 Post(s)
Quoted: 1782 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss51381

Terminate the evil bastard

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sharon For This Useful Post:
BBKF, diamondsmiles
Old 03-06-2014, 08:21 AM
Photoplay
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:457
Female
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Quoted: 158 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1414

I do hope they find her body. Closure for the parents/family.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Photoplay For This Useful Post:
Anita929, diamondsmiles
Old 03-06-2014, 09:31 AM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11716 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

What a piece of shit. I remember this case.

The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 03-06-2014, 05:19 PM
TwistedSisterr
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:427
Tenacious Bigmouth
Contributions: 3

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 619 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1601

oh thank goodness!! Bless her heart, she sounds like she was a motivated wonderful young lady, and her poor family...
Finally, the beginning of the end of this horrific catastrophe

Old 02-24-2015, 02:44 PM
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
Contributions: 413

Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1761 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
3/11 ssss61222

Quote:
A man who Tennessee authorities tried to indict in connection with the kidnapping and killing of a nursing student has committed suicide, his attorney told Tuesday.

The investigation into the killing of Holly Bobo has not been smooth. The suicide of Shayne Austin is the latest twist.

Bobo, a 20-year-old nursing student, disappeared in April 2011. Her remains were not found until last September, in Decatur County, Tennessee.

Shayne Austin was never indicted, but was in prosecutors' sights and was threatened with possible charges.

Two other men -- Jason Wayne Autry and Zachary Adams -- are charged with especially aggravated kidnapping and first-degree murder in Bobo's killing. Both have pleaded not guilty.

Austin's role in the case, according to attorney Luke Evans, was to cooperate with authorities in exchange for immunity from prosecution.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
3613459_G.jpg