Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss124
Re: RSPCA Are Searching for This Cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Emasculated? I don't see what that has to do with the VERY SPECIFIC definition of what a cunt is. We aren't talking about calling a guy being called a bitch or some other feminine name, but it's about a guy being called a CUNT SPECIFICALLY.

It's obvious that SOME people use the word cunt for guys too, but it is NOT the dictionary definition and hasn't even reached the point of being listed in the dictionary as a slang definition, let alone a literal definition.

I have given a dictionary definition for the word and that was not responded to by anyone who debates this. I really have no patience for people that can't even use a dictionary. Then in my last post I restated that I provided the definition previously.

This is the THIRD TIME I have stated this. Look up the definition and stop putting your own definitions into the situation. Truthfully it doesn't matter if you're from AZ, China or the fucking Antarctica, a dictionary is a dictionary, so use it! Am I the only one speaking English here?

As far as the cat swing, where does the spine start and end, etc. etc., for the third fucking time also I say the cat is fine, MOVE ON!!!

Tens or hundreds of thousands of cats are skinned and eaten daily in China. They are hung upside down and if they are lucky their throats are cut before the Chinese cook starts skinning them. Sometimes they skin them alive. They think of them as chicken.

Personally if I seen that, I would be repulsed, but obviously well over 1 billion Chinese don't feel the same way. Again, get over it. That's life, why worry about what you can't change?
The dictionary definition of a "bitch" is a female dog. That's a silly thing to call a human male, huh? You seem to be oddly factual about things that you want to be. Hm.

Old 11-16-2011, 06:56 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: RSPCA Are Searching for This Cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by silintli View Post
The dictionary definition of a "bitch" is a female dog. That's a silly thing to call a human male, huh? You seem to be oddly factual about things that you want to be. Hm.
Great, another one that can't use a dictionary. According to the VERY same site as I linked previously, bitch has ALSO been known to be used to describe males and it is an ACCEPTED definition. Of course you would know this if you had bothered to even view the site that I referred to in a previous post.

Yet for the FOURTH GODDAMNED time I say, cunt ONLY refers to females when it comes to a TRUE DICTIONARY definition.

OBVIOUSLY there are SOME PEOPLE in SOME PARTS of the world that use the word cunt to describe males, but it is NOT CORRECT when it comes to the literal and WIDELY accepted definition. For fucks sake what does it take to get this through to people?

You can look at a horse and call it a dog, but that just makes you look like the idiot, not the person who calls the horse a horse!

Old 11-16-2011, 08:40 AM
jokerlad19
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2485

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss105
Re: man caught on CCTV swinging cat hands himself in to police

now some 1 needs to swing this little boy around by his legs and see if its ok ...