Quoted: 13 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4407
Re: RSPCA Are Searching for This Cunt.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Prime example yet again that confirms my point in my post last night. For some reason idiots get themselves TOO upset over these things and their brains cease to work (if they were to start with).

Until now people were ready to string up the "cunt" that did this.
Perhaps a public burning of the first female that could be found on that street would be in order? It turns out it was a guy. See how well stupidity can shine when allowed to run rampant?

What?? Are you being serious? I believe the word "cunt" as used here is a facetious slam of an asshole male who does really shitty stuff. And harming a helpless domestic animal is about as shitty as it gets. Any one who can torture an animal is a few steps away from harming a human. I care about both. Maybe we can stop this prick from going there. Maybe not.

Salladhor Saan - GAME OF THRONES

The Following User Says Thank You to LadyPox For This Useful Post:
Stevee
Old 11-12-2011, 02:15 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Perhaps where you're from a cunt is a male. However, I believe the correct answer for most people is that it's a female. You do know a cunt is another word for pussy too right? Not as in wimp, but as in the slit between a woman's legs! That's why it's used as a VERY derogatory term for females.

I've never heard a male referred to as a cunt, but MAYBE I missed a memo or something. Perhaps you sent out a memo to the world that you were changing the meaning and you didn't fax me a copy? Maybe my fax line was busy that day?

Rather than debate it with you, at this point I would refer you to the following web page with slang definitions,

http://onlineslangdictionary.com/meaning-of/cunt

If it's your intention to change the meaning of cunt so that it means a guy, I would suggest you start with contacting the various dictionary companies and bring them around to your way of thinking! After you have completed that, let me know and I'll change the meaning of the word in the way I use it!

Yet another shining example of how people don't let the facts get in the way of a good story!

Old 11-12-2011, 02:28 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Oh and I have to respond to your line,
"And harming a helpless domestic animal is about as shitty as it gets.".

Abusing an animal in any form is bullshit. However, it is not BY FAR "about as shitty as it gets".

Child abuse, spousal abuse, elder abuse, or even verbal abuse on a regular basis are MUCH more damaging not just to the person it's being done to, but to the universe itself.

I don't expect most people to understand the following concept, but just imagine the damage that abusing a child can cause? That abuse can lead to that child abusing MANY animals or even lead them to be a serial killer. That matters MUCH more in the big scheme of things than hurting a cat that only lives 10 years or so anyhow.

I can list dozens of more things that I would consider more offensive than playing spin the fucking cat.

Are you even aware that the tail is the one of the most if not THE strongest part of a cat? The worst thing that happened to the cat wasn't harm that was done to the tail or the cat itself, but that it would have been dizzy and staggering everywhere when let loose.

When I was a kid, my playmates and I used to spin each other in chairs until we would get dizzy and couldn't stand up. We laughed about it.

Sleep easy, no doubt the cat is doing fine and will survive this "trauma" just fine. I'm sure the owner will find a worthy "cat psychiatrist", start therapy sessions and live happily ever after.

People let their emotions get the best of them is situations such as this.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
daughterofthenight, SuceMaTub
Old 11-12-2011, 02:37 AM
silintli
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:2252
Female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss124

Arizona, huh? I have been to Arizona, and people call men "little girl" and "bitch" and "cunt", just like any other part of the US. The idea is that it is extra insulting to their masculinity. It's saying he has no balls, basically.

Second, the tail is the spine. Swinging like that can cause damage to the spine, including paralysis and incontinence. I've been doing animal rescue for over a decade, and I can say damage like that is pretty frequent. In fact, I have mentioned in a few other posts that I am caring for a cat that is paralyzed from the waist down.

Third: I know I do not speak for everyone, but for me, all life is precious. I even feel sad for the rapists and murders, because I wonder what drove them to such crimes. I am quite partial to animals though, because I am a bit socially awkward with people. Babies and kids are awesome, but they grow up and learn to lie and hurt an manipulate, and honestly I'm afraid of people. I don't dislike them, I just fear them.

Did that cover everything?

Old 11-12-2011, 04:40 AM
253bumper
Offline:
My Rank: CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1115
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss352

dats fucked up but damn couldnt help but laugh..oncei saw that cat bein spun lik that all i can imagin is reow.. reoow.. reooow..everytime he was spun...sry im just high

Old 11-12-2011, 10:15 AM
scubahood
Offline:
My Rank: GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:475

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1349

maybe he was testing the 'if he hollers let him go' theory

Old 11-12-2011, 04:20 PM
johnleeknoefler
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:229
Male
Contributions: 26

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3866

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I do NOT condone animal cruelty, however it NEVER ceases to amaze me how people can get more upset about it than they even do child abuse. This site is a prime example. Even pictures of murdered children on here don't get such hateful responses as someone swinging a fucking cat by the tail or killing a cow so they can have a steak or cheeseburger.

Also it's worth noting the absolute stupidity of someone that says someone should be killed because of something they did to an animal. I've seen that stated WAY too many times on the internet, youtube, etc. when it comes to such situations as this.

Yet most of the time the same person would most likely be against the death penalty in murder cases (in other words, an animals life is more valuable than a humans).

It would be interesting to know the statistics of how many of these so called animals rights assholes would choose their own life over an animals if forced to choose.

For instance, if someone were holding a gun to your head and to the head of a stray cat and said one of you has to die, how many would take the bullet themselves over the cat? Something to ponder!

There is no hope for humanity! Perhaps we are dumber than animals after all. It's pure irony that people like animal rights activists are THE BEST example of why humans can be dumber than animals!
Absolutely fucking 100% nailed it. Totally agree. BTW it's not nice to walk down the road swinging some poor dumb ass cat by the tail. If I saw someone doing that I would be the first to stop and say, "Hey fucker!, quit being a sadistic asshole and put that cat down for crying out loud!." But then I sure wouldn't be wasting tax payers money on much more than a day in jail and a $50.00 fine. It's asinine and stupid to abuse animals for sport. Repeated offenses should be closely scrutinized.
Of course letting cats run wild to harass and kill native species should be a crime. But these animal lovers never seem to understand that nonindigineous species kill millions of endangered animals that have no defense against cats. Letting dogs and cats out to do what ever they wish is just irresponsible as well as being reprehensible and is most usually done by those who describe themselves as animal lovers and are anything but animal lovers.
In Riverside California there was a local population of foxes and coyotes on a rocky hill that over the years the city had encircled and cut off from the surrounding country side. The animals soon had no choice but to adapt to the new situation and learned to forage for food in trash cans, pet foods off of porches and patios, and even cats and small dogs. The local population of "Animal Lovers" soon demanded a complete extermination of the native species with heart rending tear jerker stories of their beloved cats or dogs being eaten alive in their yards. There was a half hearted response from the city and a few coyotes were killed then the effort was scaled back with warnings to take better care of their pets. So the next round of stories involved accusations of coyotes comeing down out of the hills to eat and carry off children. At that point people began to investigate and ALL of the accounts involved domestic dog attacks and NONE of the supposed attacks involved coyotes. Growing up in the country I was instantly sceptical of the new reports of predation involving coyotes. A coyote will eat cats and small dogs. They are shy and easily spooked and in no way will they be able to make off with a child. It's conceivable that a coyote might bite a child but highly improbable given their skittish nature. And in any case a child is far more likely to be savaged by a domestic dog. So why not a call to ban all dogs that might be able to kill a child? "Animal Lovers" are sadly in need of some perspective.
I had an uncle who would toss my cat out the door by it's tail. He did this every chance he got. When I complained to my Grandpa he reassured me that my cat would need to learn to be more careful and hide when Uncle Kenny was in the house. Kenny did this from the time he was very young and never gave up his hatred for cats. My cat survived Kenny and we never reported Kenny to the police or asked him to leave. And the cat did get over it unlike the mentally unstable Mogli:
"Mowgli is emotional. He's just distraught. He won't go out the door."

Old 11-13-2011, 01:52 AM
BigFoot
Offline:
Poster Rank:656

Quoted: 44 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss834
Re: man caught on CCTV swinging cat hands himself in to police

Glad to see an update on this thread. Thanks

Old 11-13-2011, 06:01 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by silintli View Post
Arizona, huh? I have been to Arizona, and people call men "little girl" and "bitch" and "cunt", just like any other part of the US. The idea is that it is extra insulting to their masculinity. It's saying he has no balls, basically.

Second, the tail is the spine. Swinging like that can cause damage to the spine, including paralysis and incontinence. I've been doing animal rescue for over a decade, and I can say damage like that is pretty frequent. In fact, I have mentioned in a few other posts that I am caring for a cat that is paralyzed from the waist down.

Third: I know I do not speak for everyone, but for me, all life is precious. I even feel sad for the rapists and murders, because I wonder what drove them to such crimes. I am quite partial to animals though, because I am a bit socially awkward with people. Babies and kids are awesome, but they grow up and learn to lie and hurt an manipulate, and honestly I'm afraid of people. I don't dislike them, I just fear them.

Did that cover everything?
Wow, you've BEEN to AZ? I guess you are a pro then. I've lived here 8 years and have NEVER heard a guy called a cunt. I'm a biker and a motorcycle club member. So foul language is not a foreign concept to me. Yet I have never heard of this.

So I have no idea who the company is that you keep. I provided a damned DICTIONARY DEFINITION of what a cunt is. Yet that still is NOT good enough to put this to rest? I don't know what else to say on that subject.

As far as the cat tail pulling incident. Here's a cut and paste of what the owner of the cat said.

"Mowgli escaped the attack without injury."

As far as the rest of your email, I think I would be doing you an injustice if I did not suggest you seek psychiatric help. Just in what you are saying here, it sounds like you have some serious anxiety issues with humanity as a whole that you need to work out.

I don't know why you chose to reveal all of that, but thank you. It does give a good insight as to how someone could be so misled as to put an animals life over a humans. You may not do that, but many do.

Old 11-13-2011, 06:10 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: man caught on CCTV swinging cat hands himself in to police

Yes johnleeknoefler, you are right with MANY of your points. You are right about cats and the damage they can do to other forms of nature. For instance for all of the pissing and moaning people are doing on here about spin the cat, I wonder what they think about a cat slowly chewing a mouse or rat to death as it squeals for it's life? Does that not bother cat lovers? Why not? Does their love for animals have a weight requirement? Is any creature smaller than a couple of pounds not considered life worth saving to them?

Nature is nature including humans. Get the hell over it and move on. Even vegetarians have to kill to eat. They kill plants which are also proven to be a form of life. This shit can go on and on. As long as stupid and ignorant people exist, they are going to get caught up in holier than thou bullshit.