Go Back  

Man Allegedly Cooked Dog, Fed It to Ex-girlfriend 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #11  
Old 09-13-2014, 08:58 AM
Pyramid_Head's Avatar
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male
Join Date: Aug 2009
 
Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566
Re: Man Allegedly Cooked Dog, Fed It to Ex-girlfriend

I only feel sorry for the poor dog.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, dragonhalf13570, Megamel29
  #12  
Old 09-13-2014, 09:24 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675
Re: Man Allegedly Cooked Dog, Fed It to Ex-girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I didn't ask you to make anything of me. Your opinion doesn't even matter to me. Who gives a fuck about what guns he had? They weren't involved in this. It's amazing how much drama people can make about guns.

As this illustrates, guns don't even have to be used in order for a big deal to be made about them. It's stupid to even bring that into it.

He probably had some condoms in his possession too. So should we involve Trojan in this? Lol. Perhaps he COULD have used those in a rape in this alternate reality that we are forming here?

This is another example of how the media can say something dumb as fuck and then people who are blinded by a mantra, start repeating it. He owned a gun, he owned a gun, yada, yada, etc.

If you think she isn't a head case too, I've got news for you. JUST the fact that she put up with that type of abuse for so long means that she had issues by default. You don't even have to know her to know that. If she didn't have serious mental problems herself, she would have walked away as soon as is started.

Who knows what it is. She may have abandonment issues, daddy issues, addiction issues, self loathing issues, who the fuck knows? But she had many it appears.

The bottom line is, she took abuse from him for several months and it ended up fucked up. I NEVER said I agree with what he did, in fact, I said I didn't. But she's a stupid cunt for even being there so he could do it. That's the bottom line, over and out!
LOL. I see that made you quite angry.

Of course she is stupid and most likely has issues. But uh, you really think that her possible mental issues are on par with his? Really?

And I'd say an AK-47 and ammo (not just the vague "guns") should not belong to someone who is violent, mentally unstable, possesses vindictiveness so extreme that his cruelty and bizarre behaviour makes the news and who has been arrested for stalking and animal cruelty, and therefore that his possession of an AK-47 and ammo is both alarming and quite relevant to his patterns of violence and obsessive hatred, but I guess you and I just have different, equally valid stances on the matter.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Megamel29, winvens
  #13  
Old 09-13-2014, 10:37 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Man Allegedly Cooked Dog, Fed It to Ex-girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
LOL. I see that made you quite angry.

Of course she is stupid and most likely has issues. But uh, you really think that her possible mental issues are on par with his? Really?

And I'd say an AK-47 and ammo (not just the vague "guns") should not belong to someone who is violent, mentally unstable, possesses vindictiveness so extreme that his cruelty and bizarre behaviour makes the news and who has been arrested for stalking and animal cruelty, and therefore that his possession of an AK-47 and ammo is both alarming and quite relevant to his patterns of violence and obsessive hatred, but I guess you and I just have different, equally valid stances on the matter.
Not angry. I just don't beat around the bush very well. Never have, never will. If you knew me in person, you would know I am the same as I am on here. People who know me talk to me when they don't want to be bullshitted or have a smoke screen put on them.

I'm the guy that when I worked at walmart (unfortunately) several years ago, customers would wait until they knew I was working to come in to buy things in my department because they knew I would give it to them straight. Rather than try to get them to buy the most expensive whatever like the rest of the employees would do.

As far as her mental issues being on par with his, I don't know for sure either way in reality and neither do you. You made too much out of a simple statement that I made basically saying they are both fucking nuts. Which is it said and done to me.

Don't be surprised if when he gets out, she's waiting at the front of the prison with a priest so they can get married. Lol. MUCH stranger things have happened.

For all you know she collects shrunken heads in her spare time. Yeah, it might be hard to be crazier than he is, BUT you don't know how serious her head problems are. As I illustrated before though, her issues would HAVE to be extreme at any rate. I wouldn't date her!

As far as your guns, AK47, M16, FN FAL, SKS or whatever you want it be referenced as rant, wow! That's a long list of ways to say what I can sum up in one word. He is "nuts".

Still, that doesn't mean a mass shooting was imminent. So the media and people who believe that should get off of that. They should stop making their own reality and stick to the one that we are all really living.

If's and what if's serve no purpose. I grew up around family that if you used the word "IF", they would say "yeah and IF a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass on the ground" Lol. So that's what an IF or what if he had, etc. is good for.

Trying to tie guns to something they aren't tied to are as old as the gun debate itself. I have been a gun owner all of my life. At times, especially when I was younger, I got into fights, confrontations, you name it. I even went out looking for an individual at one point with the full intent of putting him in the hospital (with my bare hands).

The whole time, using one of my guns NEVER crossed my mind. Not even as a fantasy. Because they are and were meant for self defense in a life or death situation. I have even gotten into physical confrontations and had a handgun in my pocket at the time.

Again, it NEVER crossed my mind to use it. Because I didn't feel my life was threatened. So fuck the whole, if he was violent or angry, he was likely to do a mass shooting BS. Anyone who could truly believe that, I wouldn't rate very well for understanding facts.

I see that you are from Melbourne. I know they feed you guys what they want you to hear when it comes to guns. Don't believe the bullshit and hype. Gun statistics are almost always flawed when you check deeper.

Guns aren't the problem, people are. We have to start with changing people, not outlawing guns. We have a saying in America. If guns were outlawed, only outlaws would have guns. It's such a cliche now that people have forgotten just how true it is.

Make every gun illegal tomorrow in the U.S and the ONLY people who would turn them in would be law abiding citizens that aren't even the problem in the first place. Do you think a gang banger who is willing to shoot children gives a fuck if you make his gun illegal? Lol. It's laughable! But the newly unarmed honest citizen would then make a very easy target for those who still have guns.

In the 1800's in America, it was a standard for students to even carry guns to school. Yet you NEVER heard of a school shooting. PLENTY of fights though. Yet they never brought guns into it.

That's because they were taught different then and human life meant something. Not like it is today. Until that problem is solved, people will kill people even if they have to resort to using a fucking frying pan to bash their head in.

As I illustrated with some cold hard facts in another thread, some of the mass stabbings in china lately have claimed MANY more victims than almost all of the so called mass shootings in U.S. history. That's the REAL truth. Not some BS spoon fed to our idiot nation on the news.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #14  
Old 09-13-2014, 10:59 AM
GregK's Avatar
GregK
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:313
male
Join Date: Sep 2012
 
Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2473
Re: Man Allegedly Cooked Dog, Fed It to Ex-girlfriend

" Yes I had the dogs paws and yes I fed the dog to her but I didn't kill or kidnapped it."

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GregK For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #15  
Old 09-13-2014, 11:00 AM
Zambini's Avatar
Zambini
Offline:
Instigator Extraordinaire
Poster Rank:53
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 112 Post(s)
Quoted: 8081 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
4/11 ssss16928
Re: Man Allegedly Cooked Dog, Fed It to Ex-girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ralucagymnast View Post
I thought he looked slightly Chinese or some other Asian inheritance; they eat dogs in China and Korea, so maybe for him it was just business as usual? And I would love to see the Romanian variant Kalash.
The Romanian versions are cheaply made, stamped parts mostly, not milled receivers etc.

__________________
I'm changing my signature
Reply With Quote
  #16  
Old 09-13-2014, 11:56 AM
Pigeon's Avatar
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Join Date: Oct 2009
Contributions: 3
 
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675
Re: Man Allegedly Cooked Dog, Fed It to Ex-girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Not angry.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
You made too much out of a simple statement
If you say so

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I didn't ask you to make anything of me. Your opinion doesn't even matter to me. Who gives a fuck about what guns he had? They weren't involved in this. It's amazing how much drama people can make about guns.

As this illustrates, guns don't even have to be used in order for a big deal to be made about them. It's stupid to even bring that into it.

He probably had some condoms in his possession too. So should we involve Trojan in this? Lol. Perhaps he COULD have used those in a rape in this alternate reality that we are forming here?

This is another example of how the media can say something dumb as fuck and then people who are blinded by a mantra, start repeating it. He owned a gun, he owned a gun, yada, yada, etc.

If you think she isn't a head case too, I've got news for you. JUST the fact that she put up with that type of abuse for so long means that she had issues by default. You don't even have to know her to know that. If she didn't have serious mental problems herself, she would have walked away as soon as is started.

Who knows what it is. She may have abandonment issues, daddy issues, addiction issues, self loathing issues, who the fuck knows? But she had many it appears.

The bottom line is, she took abuse from him for several months and it ended up fucked up. I NEVER said I agree with what he did, in fact, I said I didn't. But she's a stupid cunt for even being there so he could do it. That's the bottom line, over and out!
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
That's a big "assumption". Granted he must be nuts, but to say it's a given that he was going to go on a shooting spree is only something an anti gun person could come up with.

At any rate, if he is the type to go on a shooting spree, this didn't stop it, only delayed it. What, do you think, he's going to get a life sentence for fried pooch and a case of stalking and he's off the streets forever?

He'll get a few years at most and that much is ONLY because of animal rights assholes bitching. NOT because of what he did to her. Which should be the REAL reason he gets prosecuted. Not for "trying Emeril's latest recipe with domesticated meat", lol.

In fact, remove the dead pooch from the story and the rest of this story wouldn't even get attention on my block. Let alone international news. Lol!

It's bullshit, but the facts are that is what will upset people the most about this story. It isn't what he did to her per se as much as a dead dog is involved.

Sympathy for humans always takes a back seat to a fucking animal. For the life of me, I can't understand it, but it's 100% true.

This very site illustrates that literally better than anything I could ever say. You can post pictures of babies being blown apart, head's cut off, etc. But post one pic of a gutted fish and you're in trouble! Two will get you banned!

No doubt, that rule was made because a lot of pressure from bleeding hearts and animal rights assholes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Not angry. I just don't beat around the bush very well. Never have, never will. If you knew me in person, you would know I am the same as I am on here. People who know me talk to me when they don't want to be bullshitted or have a smoke screen put on them.

I'm the guy that when I worked at walmart (unfortunately) several years ago, customers would wait until they knew I was working to come in to buy things in my department because they knew I would give it to them straight. Rather than try to get them to buy the most expensive whatever like the rest of the employees would do.

As far as her mental issues being on par with his, I don't know for sure either way in reality and neither do you. You made too much out of a simple statement that I made basically saying they are both fucking nuts. Which is it said and done to me.

Don't be surprised if when he gets out, she's waiting at the front of the prison with a priest so they can get married. Lol. MUCH stranger things have happened.

For all you know she collects shrunken heads in her spare time. Yeah, it might be hard to be crazier than he is, BUT you don't know how serious her head problems are. As I illustrated before though, her issues would HAVE to be extreme at any rate. I wouldn't date her!

As far as your guns, AK47, M16, FN FAL, SKS or whatever you want it be referenced as rant, wow! That's a long list of ways to say what I can sum up in one word. He is "nuts".

Still, that doesn't mean a mass shooting was imminent. So the media and people who believe that should get off of that. They should stop making their own reality and stick to the one that we are all really living.

If's and what if's serve no purpose. I grew up around family that if you used the word "IF", they would say "yeah and IF a frog had wings, he wouldn't bump his ass on the ground" Lol. So that's what an IF or what if he had, etc. is good for.

Trying to tie guns to something they aren't tied to are as old as the gun debate itself. I have been a gun owner all of my life. At times, especially when I was younger, I got into fights, confrontations, you name it. I even went out looking for an individual at one point with the full intent of putting him in the hospital (with my bare hands).

The whole time, using one of my guns NEVER crossed my mind. Not even as a fantasy. Because they are and were meant for self defense in a life or death situation. I have even gotten into physical confrontations and had a handgun in my pocket at the time.

Again, it NEVER crossed my mind to use it. Because I didn't feel my life was threatened. So fuck the whole, if he was violent or angry, he was likely to do a mass shooting BS. Anyone who could truly believe that, I wouldn't rate very well for understanding facts.

I see that you are from Melbourne. I know they feed you guys what they want you to hear when it comes to guns. Don't believe the bullshit and hype. Gun statistics are almost always flawed when you check deeper.

Guns aren't the problem, people are. We have to start with changing people, not outlawing guns. We have a saying in America. If guns were outlawed, only outlaws would have guns. It's such a cliche now that people have forgotten just how true it is.

Make every gun illegal tomorrow in the U.S and the ONLY people who would turn them in would be law abiding citizens that aren't even the problem in the first place. Do you think a gang banger who is willing to shoot children gives a fuck if you make his gun illegal? Lol. It's laughable! But the newly unarmed honest citizen would then make a very easy target for those who still have guns.

In the 1800's in America, it was a standard for students to even carry guns to school. Yet you NEVER heard of a school shooting. PLENTY of fights though. Yet they never brought guns into it.

That's because they were taught different then and human life meant something. Not like it is today. Until that problem is solved, people will kill people even if they have to resort to using a fucking frying pan to bash their head in.

As I illustrated with some cold hard facts in another thread, some of the mass stabbings in china lately have claimed MANY more victims than almost all of the so called mass shootings in U.S. history. That's the REAL truth. Not some BS spoon fed to our idiot nation on the news.

Reply With Quote
  #17  
Old 09-13-2014, 01:13 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Man Allegedly Cooked Dog, Fed It to Ex-girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
If you say so



Saying your opinion doesn't matter to me doesn't mean I'm angry. It's just a simple statement! Nothing more.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
  #18  
Old 09-13-2014, 06:05 PM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524
Re: Man Allegedly Cooked Dog, Fed It to Ex-girlfriend

People need to realize they can live without a significant or insignificant other. It is really ok!

It's not worth losing your pet or your life for anyone! I know some value their pets as family members.

Work on your self esteem!

The Pomeranian's name was Bear.

From what I read, Bear went missing sometime in August.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Megamel29, Pigeon
  #19  
Old 09-13-2014, 07:20 PM
diamondsmiles's Avatar
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female
Join Date: Jun 2011
Contributions: 118
 
Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 11/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss21524
Contribution to the thread by diamondsmiles:

bear.jpg

bear2.jpg

text.png

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
Pigeon
  #20  
Old 09-14-2014, 01:29 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Man Allegedly Cooked Dog, Fed It to Ex-girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
People need to realize they can live without a significant or insignificant other. It is really ok!

It's not worth losing your pet or your life for anyone! I know some value their pets as family members.

Work on your self esteem!

The Pomeranian's name was Bear.

From what I read, Bear went missing sometime in August.
Agreed. The problem is, people have all sort of issues. Some are mental, some are just due to our upbringing. People think it is their duty to get married, and start popping out kids. After all, that's what mommie and daddy did and their parents, etc. etc. Lol.

I rarely even date myself, let alone get attached. People are just nuts period these days. The few times I even go out with a woman, the strangeness soon follows. They rarely make it through the first date before I want rid of them.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO