Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssssss93
Man Allegedly Cooked Dog, Fed It to Ex-girlfriend

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/n...nner/15533031/

A California man was arrested on charges of stalking and animal cruelty after his ex-girlfriend told police that he killed and cooked her dog before feeding it to her.

The woman contacted Redding, Calif., police Sept. 9, telling them she was a victim of domestic violence and stalking by her 34-year-old ex-boyfriend Ryan Eddy Watenpaugh of Pale Cedro. She said she had been physically assaulted numerous times during their relationship which lasted several months, police Sgt. Todd Cogle said.

The woman said she suffered bruises and minor abrasions from the assaults and was held against her will on two occasions while trying to escape.

According to police, Watenpaugh attacked her on Aug. 4, and she ran out the back door of her Redding apartment. When she returned, Watenpaugh was gone and so was her Pomeranian named Bear, Cogle said.

The couple reconciled briefly in early September, and Watenpaugh cooked the woman a meal. On Sept. 7, the woman received a text from Watenpaugh asking her how her dog tasted and referenced the meal he cooked for her, according to Cogle.

Watenpaugh continued to send the victim menacing text messages, stating various things he planned on doing with the remains of her dog, which included returning its paws to her, Cogle said.

On Tuesday, around 1 a.m., the woman heard a truck pull up to her residence. When she looked outside, she saw Watenpaugh walk up to her home, place something near her door and walk away. When she opened her front door to investigate, the woman found a small bag containing dog paws, which she identified as belonging to Bear, Cogle detailed.

Watenpauh was arrested Wednesday by Shasta County Sheriff's Department and told investigators he sent the messages and placed the dog paws on her porch, but denied killing or cooking her dog, Cogle said.

During a subsequent search of Watenpaugh's home, investigators and deputies reported finding a Romanian variant AK-47 assault rifle and multiple high-capacity magazines.

Watenpaugh was arrested on charges of domestic violence, false imprisonment, stalking and animal cruelty. Additional charges will be sought regarding the weapons violations. He is being held in lieu of $250,000 bail.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1410545804000-Watenpaugh.jpg  

Thread Contributions
bear.jpg  

bear2.jpg  

text.png  

Contributors to this thread: diamondsmiles (118)
The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to ghostxtiger For This Useful Post:
30564U, audiomouth, bdjackass318, BoBar, Darkest Angel, diamondsmiles, gatagato, kellyhound, Megamel29, ousoonerchic, Pyramid_Head
Old 09-12-2014, 11:30 PM
Mr Poo
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:122

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 4489 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 6/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss8173
Re: Man Allegedly Cooked Dog, Fed It to Ex-girlfriend

Damn.. That's taking the shit to the next level.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mr Poo For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, Paupercool1
Old 09-13-2014, 12:22 AM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:363
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2029

I have no sympathy for bitches who are that dumb. She had to run away from him out of her home. Her dog goes missing, and she reconciles with the guy?

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
30564U, azdesertsnake01, BoBar, diamondsmiles, gatagato, gibeog
Old 09-13-2014, 12:27 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Wow, where to start on this one? A few things. First, "physically assaulted numerous times during their relationship which lasted several months".
Lol, huh? Then why did her dumb ass stay with him?

I'm sick of hearing that don't blame the victim shit. She should have left him LONG ago. From the way the story is worded, they did NOT live together. So she can't even use that same old tired ass victim story of "I didn't have anywhere to go".

Secondly, he asked her how the dog tasted. Well? I don't see where she answered. Did it taste like chicken?

Animal cruelty is a strange thing. Cook a dog here, it's animal cruelty. Cook a dog in china, it's a gourmet meal that gets a standing ovation. (By the way does it not look like he is at least part Chinese or is it just me?)

Cooking a cow here in the correct manner and get a high paying chef's job. Cow is on the menu at every restaurant in the U.S.

Cook a cow in India, you would be strung up. It's a sacred animal there. Indians would rather you serve them human meat than a cow. Just look up the Mcdonald's India website. No big macs on that motherfucker, lol. A lot of chicken and fish sandwiches though.

But let me say before I get blasted on here, I do think that is a pretty fucked up thing to do someone. Even if she DOES share some of the blame for letting it get this far. Such as being stupid enough to sit down for a meal with a guy that previously beat her on multiple occasions.

Read the story CLOSELY taking note of what he did to her and THEN afterwards, she reconciled with him. He even took the dog BEFORE they reconciled. So she didn't care enough about the dog to make an issue until she thought it was last nights dinner. Then all of a sudden it mattered.

AFTER all of this, he gets prosecuted for stalking, lol. Go figure. I don't know who's more fucked up here honestly. Just the fact that she put up with his shit before that makes her a fucked in the head person by default. So I'm sure she will have even more prozac worthy issues now.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
BoBar, CrunchyCripple, Darkest Angel, diamondsmiles
Old 09-13-2014, 04:50 AM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghostxtiger View Post

During a subsequent search of Watenpaugh's home, investigators and deputies reported finding a Romanian variant AK-47 assault rifle and multiple high-capacity magazines.
Glad they caught the psycho before he went on his killing spree.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
CrunchyCripple, diamondsmiles, winvens
Old 09-13-2014, 05:23 AM
Pigeon
Offline:
I POOP ON U
Poster Rank:77
Female
Contributions: 3

Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Wow, where to start on this one? A few things. First, "physically assaulted numerous times during their relationship which lasted several months".

I'm sick of hearing that don't blame the victim shit. She should have left him LONG ago. From the way the story is worded, they did NOT live together. So she can't even use that same old tired ass victim story of "I didn't have anywhere to go".

Secondly, he asked her how the dog tasted. Well? I don't see where she answered. Did it taste like chicken?

Animal cruelty is a strange thing. Cook a dog here, it's animal cruelty. Cook a dog in china, it's a gourmet meal that gets a standing ovation. (By the way does it not look like he is at least part Chinese or is it just me?)

Cooking a cow here in the correct manner and get a high paying chef's job. Cow is on the menu at every restaurant in the U.S.

Cook a cow in India, you would be strung up. It's a sacred animal there. Indians would rather you serve them human meat than a cow. Just look up the Mcdonald's India website. No big macs on that motherfucker, lol. A lot of chicken and fish sandwiches though.

But let me say before I get blasted on here, I do think that is a pretty fucked up thing to do someone. Even if she DOES share some of the blame for letting it get this far. Such as being stupid enough to sit down for a meal with a guy that previously beat her on multiple occasions.

Read the story CLOSELY taking note of what he did to her and THEN afterwards, she reconciled with him. He even took the dog BEFORE they reconciled. So she didn't care enough about the dog to make an issue until she thought it was last nights dinner. Then all of a sudden it mattered.

AFTER all of this, he gets prosecuted for stalking, lol. Go figure. I don't know who's more fucked up here honestly. Just the fact that she put up with his shit before that makes her a fucked in the head person by default. So I'm sure she will have even more prozac worthy issues now.
If I had a pet chicken, cow, pig, lamb or fish and someone fucking killed it and told me the meal they cooked for me contained my pet and that I'd eaten it, I would be fucking PISSED. It's a violation that has nothing to do with what species are okay to eat.

And if you're not sure who's more fucked up, a woman who briefly reconciles with an abusive partner or a woman-basher who got back together with his battered partner with the intention to feed her her own pet under the guise of cooking her a meal, who afterwords taunted and harassed her about it, even leaving its paws at her door, AND had an AK-47 and multiple magazines in his home... I don't know what to make of you.

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
audiomouth, Darkest Angel, diamondsmiles, dragonhalf13570, Megamel29, winvens
Old 09-13-2014, 06:24 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
If I had a pet chicken, cow, pig, lamb or fish and someone fucking killed it and told me the meal they cooked for me contained my pet and that I'd eaten it, I would be fucking PISSED. It's a violation that has nothing to do with what species are okay to eat.

And if you're not sure who's more fucked up, a woman who briefly reconciles with an abusive partner or a woman-basher who got back together with his battered partner with the intention to feed her her own pet under the guise of cooking her a meal, who afterwords taunted and harassed her about it, even leaving its paws at her door, AND had an AK-47 and multiple magazines in his home... I don't know what to make of you.
I didn't ask you to make anything of me. Your opinion doesn't even matter to me. Who gives a fuck about what guns he had? They weren't involved in this. It's amazing how much drama people can make about guns.

As this illustrates, guns don't even have to be used in order for a big deal to be made about them. It's stupid to even bring that into it.

He probably had some condoms in his possession too. So should we involve Trojan in this? Lol. Perhaps he COULD have used those in a rape in this alternate reality that we are forming here?

This is another example of how the media can say something dumb as fuck and then people who are blinded by a mantra, start repeating it. He owned a gun, he owned a gun, yada, yada, etc.

If you think she isn't a head case too, I've got news for you. JUST the fact that she put up with that type of abuse for so long means that she had issues by default. You don't even have to know her to know that. If she didn't have serious mental problems herself, she would have walked away as soon as is started.

Who knows what it is. She may have abandonment issues, daddy issues, addiction issues, self loathing issues, who the fuck knows? But she had many it appears.

The bottom line is, she took abuse from him for several months and it ended up fucked up. I NEVER said I agree with what he did, in fact, I said I didn't. But she's a stupid cunt for even being there so he could do it. That's the bottom line, over and out!

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 09-13-2014, 06:41 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
Glad they caught the psycho before he went on his killing spree.
That's a big "assumption". Granted he must be nuts, but to say it's a given that he was going to go on a shooting spree is only something an anti gun person could come up with.

At any rate, if he is the type to go on a shooting spree, this didn't stop it, only delayed it. What, do you think, he's going to get a life sentence for fried pooch and a case of stalking and he's off the streets forever?

He'll get a few years at most and that much is ONLY because of animal rights assholes bitching. NOT because of what he did to her. Which should be the REAL reason he gets prosecuted. Not for "trying Emeril's latest recipe with domesticated meat", lol.

In fact, remove the dead pooch from the story and the rest of this story wouldn't even get attention on my block. Let alone international news. Lol!

It's bullshit, but the facts are that is what will upset people the most about this story. It isn't what he did to her per se as much as a dead dog is involved.

Sympathy for humans always takes a back seat to a fucking animal. For the life of me, I can't understand it, but it's 100% true.

This very site illustrates that literally better than anything I could ever say. You can post pictures of babies being blown apart, head's cut off, etc. But post one pic of a gutted fish and you're in trouble! Two will get you banned!

No doubt, that rule was made because a lot of pressure from bleeding hearts and animal rights assholes.

diamondsmiles
Old 09-13-2014, 07:08 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Lol. Well, no doubt you will offend some people with that one. Making fun of a someone eating a dog doesn't go over too well. Too funny!

diamondsmiles
Old 09-13-2014, 08:52 AM
ralucagymnast
Offline:
My Rank: FIRST SERGEANT
Poster Rank:289

Quoted: 1032 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2812

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post

I thought he looked slightly Chinese or some other Asian inheritance; they eat dogs in China and Korea, so maybe for him it was just business as usual? And I would love to see the Romanian variant Kalash.

The Following User Says Thank You to ralucagymnast For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles