Mentioned: 85 Post(s)
Quoted: 1894 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss93392
Is Maddie In The US?

Quote:
An investigator has told cops Madeleine McCann was taken to the US - and he has named two key suspects.
Marcelino Italiano, 36, said she had been snatched by an Algarve-based paedophile ring. The amateur sleuth added: "They can get away with anything."

Maddie vanished in Portugal in May 2007.

Angolan-born Italiano said the gang of influential and dangerous perverts had hunted children in the Algarve before smuggling them out of Portugal.

And he told how he had to flee for his life when his investigations threatened to unmask them.

Click image for larger version

Name:	maddie.JPG
Views:	163
Size:	48.3 KB
ID:	248090

The 6ft 4in nightclub bouncer said: "I know these people were involved and I have been told that Madeleine may now be in America.
"I can't say how, but I have known these people and believe they can get away with anything.

"I think there have been over a dozen children kidnapped. They prey on the weak and vulnerable."

Italiano, 36, said the ring was based in Faro and Albufeira, but had high-level contacts in Portugal's judiciary and links to a legal practice in London.

He added: "They are ruthless. I have been attacked twice for trying to investigate it and even lost my front tooth in one attack.

"I am prepared to go to any length to reveal the truth about these sick people - they need to be exposed."

Italiano has handed a dossier of information he uncovered to police in Huelva, south west Spain.

He says it includes the names of two prominent Portuguese businessmen and provided photographs of them at a birthday party in the Algarve.

Officers have passed the information to Portuguese cops while private investigators hired by the Find Madeleine Fund - set up by her parents Kate and Gerry - are also looking into the dramatic claims.

Old 02-18-2011, 02:36 PM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16132 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss88611
Re: Is Maddie In The US?

i saw this, dont get ya hopes up
why now

Old 02-18-2011, 02:37 PM
Smackeddie
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:225
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3913

shoot this down in flames. hes after his face in the paper. .... which is why he went to the tabloids before he went to the police..not fair on the mcann family,,,,,, if i turn out to be wrong,, then hush my mouth..... but come on,,,this fellas doing verrrry well off this little story isnt he.

Old 02-18-2011, 02:44 PM
Nite
Offline:
Retarded Genius
Poster Rank:3

Mentioned: 384 Post(s)
Quoted: 16132 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss88611

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smackeddie View Post
shoot this down in flames. hes after his face in the paper. .... which is why he went to the tabloids before he went to the police..not fair on the mcann family,,,,,, if i turn out to be wrong,, then hush my mouth..... but come on,,,this fellas doing verrrry well off this little story isnt he.
yep
media hype and clutching at straws

Old 02-18-2011, 02:49 PM
Viking64
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:5
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 290 Post(s)
Quoted: 24600 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss70998

This is so sad it sickens me.

Old 02-18-2011, 06:38 PM
TheHag
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER GUNNERY SERGEANT
Poster Rank:242
formerly male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 73 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3613

I think this baby is still alive though.

I don't know about a pedophile ring, but I've always thought maybe she was taken b/c she is a blond haired, blue eyed child who would have been easily adopted (sold) in that area and many other countries if her face was not spread out worldwide like it was.