Contributions: 118

Mentioned: 91 Post(s)
Quoted: 2758 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524
Lunatic Beats 3 Year Old Boy For Eating His Cheesecake

Anthony Gulledge, Cheesecake Chump: Lunatic Clobbers Toddler for Eating His Cake

January 13, 2015

Lindsey Bald
examiner.com

A Memphis man is charged with severely beating a child for reportedly eating the last piece of cheesecake. The boy, who is 3 years old, was in critical condition at last report.

Anthony Gulledge wants his cheesecake, and he intends to eat it, too, no matter what three year olds are standing in his way.

My, what a big man you are Gulledge, beating the tar out of a toddler because the boy ate the last piece of cake!

The Tennessee man laid unconscionable abuse on his girlfriend’s baby – busting the boy’s femur and vertebrae and bruising his lungs because he dared eat a sweet destined for Gulledge’s fat mouth.

KnoxNews.com, on January 13, said Katrina Johnson, 21, the mother of the West Tennessee boy, has also been charged.

Johnson allegedly watched Gulledge, 30, severely beat her boy, and did nothing. She’s been arrested for not stepping in to stop the abuse. Her son is now in critical condition at Le Bonheur Children's Hospital.

According to police, Gulledge returned home Saturday night to find the last slice of cheesecake gone. He then grabbed the boy’s ankles, dragged him out of his room and whipped him with a belt. Johnson said Gulledge beat the boy, then returned later to beat him again when he wouldn’t stop crying.

Johnson’s sister, Angel Scott, said she last saw her sister and nephew around the holidays. She knew that her sister’s boyfriend was abusive, but never expected he would beat a child to the point of death.

“I just wouldn’t expect him to hurt the baby like that; this baby could have died,” Scott said, adding that the charges against her sister are unfounded. “I know my sister wouldn’t do anything to hurt her child. She wouldn’t, but I know that she’s afraid of her boyfriend, and that’s the only reason she didn’t try to defend the baby like she wanted to. She’s very afraid of him, I know she is.”

Gulledge was arrested on charges of aggravated child abuse, neglect and domestic assault. He was arraigned today and remanded over in lieu of $210,000 bond.

Johnson, who called police to report the incident, was charged with aggravated child abuse and endangerment and is being held on $75,000 bond at the Shelby County Jail.

*Another take*

Anthony Gulledge Cheesecake Anger: Man, 30, Beats Boy, 3, For Eating Last Slice Of Cheesecake, Mom Charged

Garrett Montgomery
thespreadit.com

January 14, 2015

An Anthony Gulledge cheesecake drama has gone viral.

A man in Memphis, Tennessee by the name of Anthony Gulledge, has been arrested and charged with neglect, aggravated child abuse, and domestic assault after he severely beat a 3 year old child who made the horrible mistake of eating the last piece of cheesecake. The little boy, who was attacked by Gulledge on two occasions, is still in the hospital in critical condition. Anthony Gulledge’s longtime girlfriend and the child’s mother, Katrina Johnson, was charged with aggravated child abuse on Monday.

The Anthony Gulledge cheesecake obsession story is making headlines for all the wrong reasons. On Saturday, January 10th, 2015, Anthony Gulledge returned to his home in Memphis, Tennessee, eager to eat a slice of cheesecake he left in the fridge.

Gulledge shared the home with his girlfriend, Katrina Johnson, and her young son. Anthony Gulledge and Johnson have been together for more than 10 years, but he is not the father of the 3 year old boy.

Talking to local authorities, Anthony Gulledge’s girlfriend explained that he was very angry when he discovered that the cheesecake was gone, and immediately blamed the toddler.

According to Johnson, on Saturday afternoon, Gulledge dragged the boy by his ankles and whipped him with a belt. On Saturday night, Gulledge decided to beat the child again over the missing cheesecake.

The two horrific beatings left the boy with numerous injuries, including a dislocated vertebrae, broken femur, and bruised lungs.

The unnamed child now has numerous scars all over his body. Johnson, who some say deserves “The Mother Of The Year,” award, was present during the two brutal attacks on her young son and never intervened.

Johnson waited until the next day to bring her boy to Methodist Le Bonheur Germantown Hospital in Tennessee, where he is said to be in critical condition. Katrina Johnson, who was either afraid or was protecting Anthony Gulledge, called the authorities and reported the horrific crime the following day.

On Sunday morning, Anthony Gulledge was arrested and charged with aggravated child abuse, neglect, and domestic assault. The cheesecake lover denied the claims.

Anthony Gulledge, 30, is currently being held in Shelby County Jail on $200,000 bond. Gulledge’s next court date is set for January 23. Public records have shown that Mr Anthony Gulledge is no model citizen.

During the 10 year span the couple has been living at that address, police officers have visited them numerous times for domestic assault.

The 911 calls revealed that Gulledge had a habit of assaulting his live-in-girlfriend. It is alleged that he used to hit the little boy, but, the mother failed to report it.

In the past, Gulledge was also arrested for robbery in Arkansas. The Anthony Gulledge cheesecake beating story has angered many people, who are demanding that the mother be thrown in jail for a long time for staying with a man who not only abused her, but, also attacked her young child.

One woman, who lives in the same area as Gulledge and Johnson, said what happened is beyond belief. She explained:

“No child deserves that, over a slice of cake. That’s a little nerve racking.”

Angel Scott, who is Johnson’s sister spoke to the Knoxville News-Sentinel, and said that she did not see this coming. According to News Max, Scott stated:

“I just wouldn’t expect him to hurt the baby like that; this baby could have died. I know my sister wouldn’t do anything to hurt her child. She wouldn’t, but, I know that she’s afraid of her boyfriend, and that’s the only reason she didn’t try to defend the baby like she wanted to. She’s very afraid of him, I know she is.”

Afraid or not, Katrina Johnson, who will turn 22 on Thursday, January 22, has been charged with aggravated child abuse. Police blamed the mother for failing to report the incident earlier and for not bringing the child to the hospital immediately. Johnson’s bond amount is $75,000 and her next court date is scheduled for Wednesday, January 21.

Happy Birthday, Cunt!

Quite a romance here! They've been together 10 years and she is 21!

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
johnson2.jpg  

gulledge%20mugshot.jpg  

gullege2.jpg  

Something went wrong, try refreshing the page...

Picture and Video Clip Stats.
File Type: mp4 Lunactic.mp4(7.24 MB, 79 views)
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
kellyhound, Photoplay, Pyramid_Head
Old 01-14-2015, 10:33 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:363
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss2030
Re: Lunatic Beats 3 Year Old Boy For Eating His Cheesecake

Dumbfuck sister,

Your sister doing nothing to stop the man from attacking her child IS ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN. Fear or no fear, you don't get a free "I'm scared" pass when you have kids.

Yes, it is in the same catagory as her doing the beating herself. No, she doesn't deserve to have her child back. YES, she does deserve to be in jail.
No sympathy for weak willed parents.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, tbone79
Old 01-14-2015, 10:47 PM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female

Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
Dumbfuck sister,

Your sister doing nothing to stop the man from attacking her child IS ALLOWING IT TO HAPPEN. Fear or no fear, you don't get a free "I'm scared" pass when you have kids.

Yes, it is in the same catagory as her doing the beating herself. No, she doesn't deserve to have her child back. YES, she does deserve to be in jail.
No sympathy for weak willed parents.
She deserves to be hung upside down, have acid poured into her vagina, then be sewn shut until she dies.

Despicable people who should not have or be near children!

The poor baby should have been adopted out to a woman or couple who would have loved to have him and treated him right.

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
tbone79
Old 01-15-2015, 12:38 AM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275

Hey, when cheesecake's involved, anything goes

Cool_Dog_Group, diamondsmiles, pieandsauce
Old 01-15-2015, 12:53 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:37
Female

Activity Longevity
6/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss21524

Quote:
Originally Posted by invertigo View Post
Hey, when cheesecake's involved, anything goes
I never tasted it. I'm weird with food and body parts.

If I don't like the look or smell, it doesn't go in my mouth.

How are you, invertigo

The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
invertigo
Old 01-16-2015, 08:10 PM
Pyramid_Head
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:80
Male

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 1095 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12566

Cheesecake isn't even that good. I hope these two get fucked up beyond repair in prison.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pyramid_Head For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles, tbone79
Old 01-17-2015, 12:20 AM
pieandsauce
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:882
male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss526

two simple rules!!!!!

1. don't steal my cheesecake
2. refer to rule one!

The Following User Says Thank You to pieandsauce For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 01-17-2015, 01:02 AM
invertigo
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:258
I need a nap =|
Contributions: 43

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 890 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss3275

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
I never tasted it. I'm weird with food and body parts.

If I don't like the look or smell, it doesn't go in my mouth.

How are you, invertigo
Working like crazy. I have a 7 days a week schedule. The moneys good, but I sure do miss sleeping every once in a while.

diamondsmiles
Old 01-17-2015, 01:07 AM
DaFuq???
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:566
~Blut und ehre~

Mentioned: 9 Post(s)
Quoted: 588 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1065

Someone should stuff some in the barrel of a shotgun and give that bastard a nice big mouthful of it!

The Following User Says Thank You to DaFuq??? For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles
Old 01-17-2015, 02:57 AM
tara2
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:1409
female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss253

Wow ! The dude needs anger management. He is beyond help. Sorry sweet baby. R.I.P

The Following User Says Thank You to tara2 For This Useful Post:
diamondsmiles