Mentioned: 196 Post(s)
Quoted: 10866 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
13/20 14/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss25780
Luka Magnotta's Prison Paradise

Quote:
MONTREAL - Smoothies, suntanning, pizza parties, music, movies, fitness, facials, and fantasies about sex with British royalty and Hollywood hunks.

Hard time seems to suit murderer Luka Magnotta just fine -- at least according to his jailhouse letters.

"Our doors are open 90% of the time so for me I feel like I'm in a university setting," he wrote in one of many letters to a friend.

Magnotta is serving a life sentence with no chance of parole for 25 years for killing and hacking up Jun Lin, 33, in Montreal, then mailing his body parts across the country.

These days he mails letters, lots of them.

"He is a prolific writer of letters to friends," explains a friend who's received personal letters and letters Magnotta instructed to be put in a stamped envelope and sent to others.

In his most recent correspondence to the friend, the 33-year-old killer writes of working seven days in the prison kitchen and then relaxing with art, music, sports and reading.

"I just bought Celine Dion's album and a lot of others. I have a stereo and a portable for when I suntan outside."

Correctional Service of Canada would not comment on Magnotta specifically, but said in an e-mail to the Sun that inmates are allowed certain amenities such as TVs and stereos.

Federal inmates are also allowed to wear their own clothes, "provided they are approved by the institutional head," a spokesman wrote.

Exclusive pictures from inside prison show a relaxed Magnotta dressed in casual clothes, including a Versace shirt and stylish sunglasses, with ear buds, surrounded by other inmates, including pedophile Jonathan Lafrance-Rivard.

The pictures also show the killer posing by his artwork and posters, including one of Marilyn Monroe, on the walls of his cell, which looks more like a dorm room.

Magnotta, who was born Eric Clint Kirk Newman, describes learning French and his many other educational opportunities.

If Magnotta has done any reflection or feels any remorse for killing and carving up Lin, he doesn't mention it in the handwritten letters the Sun obtained. Nor does he offer an explanation for his heinous crimes.

In fact, he describes himself as mostly enjoying a blissful summer camp-like experience behind bars at Archambault Institution, 40 minutes northwest of Montreal. Sources say he was recently transferred from the medium-security prison to the maximum-security Port-Cartier prison, which a friend says he likes even more because it's bigger and has more amenities.

Aside from complaints about some guards and doctors -- and the chocolate selection -- he seemed to enjoy his time at Archambault.

In fact, he ends his upbeat letters with farewell messages like: "Love Forever your delicious Little Cupcake XOXOXOXO."
His Murder Video:
Luka Magnotta 1 Lunatic 1 Ice Pick Murder Video

Article Source:
http://www.torontosun.com/2015/11/02...oing-hard-time

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1.jpg  

2.jpg  

3.jpg  

4.jpg  

5.jpg  

6.jpg  

7.jpg  

8.jpg  

9.jpg  

The Following 12 Users Say Thank You to Illusion For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, BBKF, bdjackass318, FunkPumpkin, K9Grip, kellyhound, Kelseecat65, MisterX, Pyramid_Head, raygun56, Tini, wickedminds1
Old 11-03-2015, 07:58 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567
Re: Luka Magnotta's Prison Paradise

He'll wind up in the wrong place at the wrong time, and that'll be that for him.

He's probably in some kind of PC unit judging by the company he's keeping.

The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
BBKF, bdjackass318, K9Grip, kellyhound, Sterlig, sunairco, tbone79
Old 11-03-2015, 08:17 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

This makes me ill, I hope he receives some prison justice just like Jeffery Dahmer did. But those photos make him look like a kid away at summer camp.

BBKF, bdjackass318, Buckafuffalo, Etsu, FunkPumpkin, K9Grip, kellyhound, MadCore, Oswald2001, Pigeon, Pink., tbone79, The Vulture
Old 11-03-2015, 09:35 PM
CrunchyCripple
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:363
Female

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 856 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 7/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2028

That's not really the kind of prison that "prison justice" happens in.

It's nice to see how the neighbors up north treat their cannibalistic murderers.

You want to do some heinous, freaky shit - go to Canada. You'll get a better deal when you get caught.

The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to CrunchyCripple For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, bdjackass318, Kelseecat65, mrm1109, Pink.
Old 11-03-2015, 09:42 PM
Turn down fo what!
Poster Rank:193
Cabbage queef

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 2793 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 5/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss4916

Old 11-03-2015, 10:06 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrunchyCripple View Post
That's not really the kind of prison that "prison justice" happens in.

It's nice to see how the neighbors up north treat their cannibalistic murderers.

You want to do some heinous, freaky shit - go to Canada. You'll get a better deal when you get caught.
Perfect? Far from it.

Better than putting people in prison for decades over trivial drug related shit, denying student loans over a weed possession charge, or incarcerating the highest percentage and the biggest number of people in the world.

Nope, no private for profit prisons up here either

You're not really in a position to criticize someone else's justice system.

This is where Paul Bernardo spent the last 20 years, for 23 hours a day. They're still sorting out where to send Magnotta, that's why he's being housed with sex offenders...... If they put him anywhere else he'll be killed.

Attached Images

The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
Arkoquisa, Azimuth, BadAshly, BBKF, bdjackass318, bob351, GODISNOTGREAT, hal0mega, huhwhatwhoa, morbid75, raygun56, thckoitin, The Vulture, wickedminds1
Old 11-03-2015, 10:51 PM
K9Grip
Offline:
Ill Saint Hoodrat
Poster Rank:16
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 251 Post(s)
Quoted: 19389 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss40649

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Perfect? Far from it.

Better than putting people in prison for decades over trivial drug related shit, denying student loans over a weed possession charge, or incarcerating the highest percentage and the biggest number of people in the world.

Nope, no private for profit prisons up here either

You're not really in a position to criticize someone else's justice system.

This is where Paul Bernardo spent the last 20 years, for 23 hours a day. They're still sorting out where to send Magnotta, that's why he's being housed with sex offenders...... If they put him anywhere else he'll be killed.
I think I just read that a whole wing was being built to house Bernardo or was built to house him because he can't be placed with anyone else. While Magnotta is hated, Bernardo is despised, but if you watch the interviews with him and detectives, they still talk to him like what he did was just him doing what he needed to do to survive. It's strange to say the least.

I'd rather be too harsh on criminals than too soft. Prison isn't supposed to be a college dormitory.

The Following 11 Users Say Thank You to K9Grip For This Useful Post:
Azimuth, BBKF, bdjackass318, Etsu, Kelseecat65, MadCore, Pink., rob666, sherrimccharles, The Vulture, vipersna
Old 11-03-2015, 11:03 PM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by K9Grip View Post
I think I just read that a whole wing was being built to house Bernardo or was built to house him because he can't be placed with anyone else. While Magnotta is hated, Bernardo is despised, but if you watch the interviews with him and detectives, they still talk to him like what he did was just him doing what he needed to do to survive. It's strange to say the least.

I'd rather be too harsh on criminals than too soft. Prison isn't supposed to be a college dormitory.
It's interrogation psychology, good cop/bad cop, or whatever they feel will get a confession I don't know if you watched the Russell Williams interrogation, but it was similar in that the detective didn't take an adversarial approach at first........ He gradually broke him down....... It was really interesting to watch.

Bernardo's old prison was closed about a year ago...... It was built in the early 1800's, they had him in that cell 23 hours a day...... He's been moved to a different facility, I'd bet he's still in seclusion though.

I think he deserves to be put in with the general population...... There's no rehabilitation for people like him, and he's never getting out anyways.

I think prison needs to be balanced between punishment and rehabilitation, when that's possible........ When it comes to violent criminals though protecting society needs to be the priority.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
BadAshly, JulianTD, sherrimccharles
Old 11-03-2015, 11:52 PM
BadAshly
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1492
Female

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 4/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssssss233

How are we defining "criminal" here?
Cuz I agree. Violent criminals don't deserve any leniency, however, sending someone to jail over marijuana related charges or smaller offences like that doesn't help the person reform the way jail is "supposed" to. (IMO) It takes up tax dollars while literally destroying a persons life. There needs to be a balance, having an "all criminals deserve punishment" mentality leads me to believe you forget all those criminals are people, and although many barely fit that description, as child touching monsters, murderers and rapists, there are many more who are non violent, even innocent, yet spend more years behind bars than deserved. By the time they get out no one will hire them, they can't afford school, their family may have turned their backs, children don't talk to them. If we were to just group all law breakers as criminals and deserving of harshness vs empathy, that isn't really justice is it?

Laws change all the time. I imagine you've broken the law on many occasions yet most likely maintain an "it's ok for me but not for anyone else" attitude. (Like we all do)
Speeding to work while late might be ok for you, but seeing someone else fly thru a red nets a quick "asshole!" Doesn't it?

A lot of people in jail are victims of circumstance.
And a lot of them deserve a lot worse than jail.

I'm a firm believer of tit for tat. You rape, you should get raped. That kind of system will never exist, but thank god laymen like me and the general public don't decide how the justice system works, because it would be more of a shit show than it already is.

-your friend up north.

The Following User Says Thank You to BadAshly For This Useful Post:
sherrimccharles
Old 11-03-2015, 11:53 PM
Azimuth
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:33
Woman

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 3618 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23376

I am genuinely interested in Jun Lin's family's thoughts and feelings on their son's butcher's incarceration thus far.

Alydia, BBKF, Buckafuffalo, cataplexia, Oswald2001, Pigeon, rob666, sherrimccharles