Contributions: 8

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 174 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss741
Re: Lostprophets' Ian Watkins Guilty of Child Sex Offences

What a sick and evil person .. I hope he rots in prison for the remainder of his days .. pure evil !

Old 12-25-2013, 06:11 AM
Tiffany32
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:711

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss741

Quote:
Originally Posted by JumboSausage View Post
I know! That was hard to read. Fucking sick bastards, words cannot describe him or the mothers.
..remember this guy had some type of control over these mothers through drugs and pressure or whatever else he was doing to molest their children .. these women maybe were star struck by this guy (fell under his spell) too like those underage teenage girls he was sleeping with .. so much evil going on here but let's remember who the real "bad guy" is here and it's Ian Watkins.

Old 12-25-2013, 09:02 PM
JumboSausage
Offline:
Cold Arse Loving Freak
Poster Rank:57
Male

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 7650 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany32 View Post
..remember this guy had some type of control over these mothers through drugs and pressure or whatever else he was doing to molest their children .. these women maybe were star struck by this guy (fell under his spell) too like those underage teenage girls he was sleeping with .. so much evil going on here but let's remember who the real "bad guy" is here and it's Ian Watkins.
The mothers are just as bad, if not worse. They sexually abused their own flesh and blood and let this monster do whatever he wished. No amount of brain washing excuses what they did.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to JumboSausage For This Useful Post:
AceBoon, Megamel29
Old 12-26-2013, 06:29 AM
Tiffany32
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss741

Quote:
The mothers are just as bad, if not worse. They sexually abused their own flesh and blood and let this monster do whatever he wished. No amount of brain washing excuses what they did.

The greatest betrayal: Jail for mothers who let Ian Watkins abuse babies

by Nicole Le Marie (Metro)
http://metro.co.uk/2013/12/18/the-gr...abies-4236355/

An obsessed fan who let paedophile rocker Ian Watkins attempt to rape her baby was guilty of the greatest betrayal a mother could commit, she was told by a judge.

The woman, who was just 16 when she began a sex-crazed affair with the Lostprophets singer, was jailed for 14 years for allowing him to indulge his sick fantasies.

As he handed her and an older mother two of the longest sentences ever given to female sex offenders, Mr Justice Royce told her: ‘That you were manipulated by Watkins may be obvious, but you were a mother.

‘A mother naturally loves, protects, shields, nurtures and cherishes. Your infant would have trusted you implicitly. You totally betrayed that trust. Could there be a greater betrayal?’

The grim details of the two mothers’ involvement were revealed as Watkins was jailed for 35 years at Cardiff crown court.

The singer, who was twice the age of the teenager, filmed their sex sessions and injected her with heroin.

However, he dumped her when she had a boy by another man.

When she split from the father, she contacted Watkins again and they plotted ways to abuse the child, then 11 months old. Her barrister, Jonathan Fuller, told the court: ‘She sacrificed her own moral compass so she could sustain a relationship with a man she was obsessed with.’

The second woman, who obeyed Watkins’ instructions to abuse her child, was given a 17-year jail term.

The 25-year-old began talking to Watkins online but they were soon discussing plying children with drugs to make them subservient.

This mother fucker here is the REAL Monster !

Attached Images

Old 12-26-2013, 05:02 PM
Gaydolf Shitler
Offline:
DETECTIVE JOHN KIMBAL!
Poster Rank:143
cocksack

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 622 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 13/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss6914

i just saw someone with a lost prophets sticker on the back of their car. i mean this thing was fuckin huge and was like 'faggots'

Old 12-27-2013, 05:22 AM
Tiffany32
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss741

Quote:
No doubt the two are both guilty, however at least in the 1st woman's case she was only 16 when she 1st met this guy she's only 17 now , plus he was giving her heroin, so she's very young and I think maybe she was "under the influence" half the time . Remember he was the driving force behind everything that happened.. to say they were worse than him is a bit of a stretch by yourself.. but it's crazy this guy could get all the young UK women(nice looking groupies) he wanted but would rather molest babies and small children instead

Old 12-27-2013, 08:34 AM
JumboSausage
Offline:
Cold Arse Loving Freak
Poster Rank:57
Male

Mentioned: 79 Post(s)
Quoted: 7650 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16374

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiffany32 View Post
No doubt the two are both guilty, however at least in the 1st woman's case she was only 16 when she 1st met this guy she's only 17 now , plus he was giving her heroin, so she's very young and I think maybe she was "under the influence" half the time . Remember he was the driving force behind everything that happened.. to say they were worse than him is a bit of a stretch by yourself.. but it's crazy this guy could get all the young UK women(nice looking groupies) he wanted but would rather molest babies and small children instead
I understand he was the driving force and the sick fuck that instigated all this. But the fact that a mother could put her obsession for a fucking singer over that of her own flesh and bloods well being is sickening and disturbing of the highest order. I reckon that makes her as bad as him for sure.

I'd happily run them both over, and reverse back just to make sure.

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to JumboSausage For This Useful Post:
Megamel29, Pigeon, Tiffany32
Old 12-27-2013, 08:55 AM
Tiffany32
Offline:
So Fucking Banned

Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss741

Quote:
I understand he was the driving force and the sick fuck that instigated all this. But the fact that a mother could put her obsession for a fucking singer over that of her own flesh and bloods well being is sickening and disturbing of the highest order. I reckon that makes her as bad as him for sure.

I'd happily run them both over, and reverse back just to make sure.
Fair enough î

The Following User Says Thank You to Tiffany32 For This Useful Post:
JumboSausage
Old 12-27-2013, 11:28 AM
Agapeti
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:687
Female
Contributions: 1

Quoted: 129 Post(s)