Home Register Mark Forums Read NTFU Login Rules Top Posters What We Need
Go Back   Documenting Reality > Faces of Death Chat & Research > Current Events | In The News

Looking for Crash Photos/Video of Dayna Marie Kepson-Schact 

Join Now

Old 04-06-2012, 02:43 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:40
Female
Contributions: 96

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 1345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 8/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss15759
Looking for Crash Photos/Video of Dayna Marie Kepson-Schact

*This story just reran yesterday on 20/20 and is similar to the Nikki Catasouras accident, except this woman was 23 and married to a military man with two children. She apparently missed a turn on her way home from being out with friends. I do not know if liquor was involved. She was driving a red Jeep that went over a guard rail. The video was pulled from youtube and the guy who filmed it has an apology on there now. THE CORRECT LAST NAME IS KEMPSON! See Dayna and one shot of her Jeep here: ****** frameborder="0" width="480" height="360" src="http://www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/xfdr48">
Dayna Kempson Schacht Video by topnews396

Another poster and I were discussing this case. Dayna was a blue eyed blonde from GA. I thought she was from PA*

A violent death crash happened to a 23-year-old Dayna Kempson Schacht on the 17th of July 2010. Exactly two months after the parents of Dayna Kempson Schacht have had double the pain that most parents go through when losing a child, especially when the Dayna Kempson Schacht horrible crash video was sent to them via cell phone.

Dayna Kempson Schacht was a beautiful mother of two who lost control of her car last July and hit a patch of trees, where she was killed instantly. A couple of months after she passed away, her parents received a video message on their cell phone, complete with footage of Dayna right after the crash. The worst part is that the video was taken by one of the first responders on the scene of the accident.

There are two voices accompanying the Dayna Kempson Schacht video in which one is instructing the other to flash some light on Dayna’s face for clear viewing and then both voices go “Oh My God”. Investigators at the Spalding County Sheriff’s department have established that one of the Georgian firefighters who reached the scene of the Dayna Kempson Schacht horrible crash first must be responsible for taking the footage.

However, this particular Dayna Kempson Video is not on Youtube, and is not available online. But parents Jeff and Lucretia Kempson are speaking out after Georgia firefighters allegedly filmed their daughter’s deadly wreck with a cell phone instead of pulling her lifeless body from her car.

Dayna Kempson Schacht horrible crash is truly a very sad story. And the video was shared between other firefighters and then eventually went viral is such a tragic ordeal. Those alleged firefighters are sworn to serve the community and their actions are nothing but thoughtless and heartless.

*You may see the before pictures of Dayna here*

http://youtu.be/yQCkvjIhVNA

Last edited by diamondsmiles; 04-06-2012 at 03:14 AM.
Old 04-06-2012, 04:22 AM
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:339
Male

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss1822
Re: Looking for Crash Photos/Video of Dayna Marie Kepson-Schact

damn ,i want to see this now
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to thissiteisfuckedup For This Useful Post:
caligirl, diamondsmiles
Old 04-06-2012, 06:18 PM
Brometheus
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:248
Contributions: 18

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 92 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2825

someone needs to contact that person and tell them about this site..
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Brometheus For This Useful Post:
Bluegill, diamondsmiles
Old 04-07-2012, 12:49 AM
diamondsmiles
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:40
Female
Contributions: 96

Mentioned: 54 Post(s)
Quoted: 1345 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
18/20 8/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss15759

The parents tried to have it pulled, but Nikki Catasouras,(sp?), is still all over the place! I know one of us will find it! I have faith in all of you!
The Following User Says Thank You to diamondsmiles For This Useful Post:
caligirl
Old 04-07-2012, 02:16 PM
DannyDrama
Offline:
My Rank: MASTER SERGEANT
Poster Rank:305
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss2098

Quote:
Originally Posted by diamondsmiles View Post
but Nikki Catasouras,(sp?), is still all over the place!
Not enough bags to get her in, huh?