female

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 11/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss160
Re: [Live] Camera View Of Casey Anthony During Trial

I HAVE JUST LOST ALMOST EVERY OUNCE OF RESPECT FOR THE JUSTICE SYSTEM IN THIS COUNTRY...WHEN YOU CAN MURDER YOUR OWN DAUGHTER AND BLAME IT ON IMAGINARY PEOPLE, HABITUALLY LIE ABOUT EVEYTHING THAT LEAKS OUT OF YOUR MOUTH..AND HAVE A JURY ONLY FIND YOU GUILTY OF GIVING FALSE INFORMATION TO LAW ENFORCEMENT, THERE IS SOMETHING SERIOUSLY WRONG WITH THE SYSTEM! IT IS A SAD DAY BECAUSE THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTICE FOR CAYLEE ANTHONY!
RIP SWEET ANGEL!

Attached Images

The Following User Says Thank You to rossj For This Useful Post:
Old 07-06-2011, 12:51 PM
FODRemake?
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1273
M

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss290

Its sad how people have no idea on how the law works and im tired of arguing it. Its like talking to a wall of bloodthirsty justice humpers. Sure it is sad to see a young child die but even more disgusting are fakers who act like they care. Trust me you wont be getting brownie points for doing such a miniscule thing as typing "rip caylee or justice for caylee or my heart goes out too ...blah blah...blah...." on a comment forum. The prosecution was hoping that their badged officers (who <always > tell the truth, forensic compadres ( and thier goals of more forensic equipment sales) , speeches about moral character flaws( by self-rightous do gooders),apple pie videos of caylee, and pity parties for a dead child, were going to replace having stone hard cold smoking gun with fingerprint evidence. Im shocked that the genral public is shocked. The justice system worked perfectly. I hope all of you who dont undrstand what "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" mean, get stuck being charged in a case of circumstantial evidence. You all will be singing a waaaay different tune.

The Following User Says Thank You to FODRemake? For This Useful Post:
smackem
Old 07-06-2011, 12:53 PM
smackem
Offline:
My Rank: MAJOR
Poster Rank:6
Io ti amo teneramente Kelly Jo

Mentioned: 139 Post(s)
Quoted: 10294 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
11/11 ssss69214

Quote:
Originally Posted by FODRemake? View Post
Its sad how people have no idea on how the law works and im tired of arguing it. Its like talking to a wall of bloodthirsty justice humpers. Sure it is sad to see a young child die but even more disgusting are fakers who act like they care. Trust me you wont be getting brownie points for doing such a miniscule thing as typing "rip caylee or justice for caylee or my heart goes out too ...blah blah...blah...." on a comment forum. The prosecution was hoping that their badged officers (who <always > tell the truth, forensic compadres ( and thier goals of more forensic equipment sales) , speeches about moral character flaws( by self-rightous do gooders),apple pie videos of caylee, and pity parties for a dead child, were going to replace having stone hard cold smoking gun with fingerprint evidence. Im shocked that the genral public is shocked. The justice system worked perfectly. I hope all of you who dont undrstand what "guilty beyond a reasonable doubt" mean, get stuck being charged in a case of circumstantial evidence. You all will be singing a waaaay different tune.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
casey-anthony-trial-somewhat-topical-ecards-someecards.png  

The Following User Says Thank You to smackem For This Useful Post:
FODRemake?
The Following Users Disliked This Post By smackem:
rossj