Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

So I just read that Donald Trump says that people should inform on their neighbors if they expect them of being muslim terrorists. The liberal state owned media is attacking him up and down over saying that. I don't agree with it either UNLESS you have a real reason to suspect them.

However, the hypocrisy of the media never ceases to amaze. Anyone remember when it was the liberals that came up with the idea of reporting people in the 90's for being in militias and being right wing extremists according to them? So being a right wing christian militiaman is worthy of being reported on, but being a muslim terrorist isn't. Poor dumb liberals. I'm shocked how many people fall for their bullshit.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pink.
Old 11-26-2015, 05:44 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
So I just read that Donald Trump says that people should inform on their neighbors if they expect them of being muslim terrorists. The liberal state owned media is attacking him up and down over saying that. I don't agree with it either UNLESS you have a real reason to suspect them.

However, the hypocrisy of the media never ceases to amaze. Anyone remember when it was the liberals that came up with the idea of reporting people in the 90's for being in militias and being right wing extremists according to them? So being a right wing christian militiaman is worthy of being reported on, but being a muslim terrorist isn't. Poor dumb liberals. I'm shocked how many people fall for their bullshit.

Just wait until there is a siege or a major explosion at a MAJOR MEDIA OUTLET.

I hate to say it, but dammit...something needs to be done about these douchebags.

azdesertsnake01, Oswald2001
Old 11-26-2015, 05:49 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
Pink stop talking like some of the other clowns here please, you're an intelligent lady...do use that intelligence instead of following the herd..
If you could get 15 mil you would, as so far as moving to Qatar...so what? You're so jaded by Muslim extremists every Muslim is a terrorist in your eyes.

Maybe you are right TopGear, but I do not want to take that chance. Too much has already happened, too many threats have been made by those people, and eventually, they follow through with their threats....whether on the battlefield or on the sidelines as a financer of terrorism or a lone wolf terrorist.

Would you take a chance with your own people?
I hope not.

You are intelligent...very intelligent, and I have to wonder why the pro Muslim stance.

Top Gear
Old 11-26-2015, 05:54 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
So you shouldn't worry about the nutters that go shooting up schools or cinemas? They weren't Muslims.
But of course when I bring up facts I must be a Liberal Muzzie apologist....shrugs....so be it.
You are partially right, but you take the chance and deal with them??? I personally hope that you dont either.
Those nutters are just as bad, but Muslims gather in their so called Mosques and Madrasssas...which are infesting the West, to teach this ISLAM and the killig mentality is prevalent

If not for those things being fact, Muslims would not be a problem.

Ive had the opportunity to ee some actual surveillance and that is what finally convinced me. Not some stupid railing just becauseof their religion...never that....If I could post those transcripts, I would just so some could see them.

Old 11-26-2015, 05:55 PM
deanmine
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You
Contributions: 48

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
1/11 sssss3968

Quote:
so what? You're so jaded by Muslim extremists every Muslim is a terrorist in your eyes.
untell they proclaim that these killings r wrong...... than yes. their all terrorists.. .. they need to pick a side..... WE HAVE... and i hate war, i hate the hate and i hate the people who hate.. i hate that i have to hate..... its just a sad reality right now

Pink.
Old 11-26-2015, 06:11 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmine View Post
untell they proclaim that these killings r wrong...... than yes. their all terrorists.. .. they need to pick a side..... WE HAVE... and i hate war, i hate the hate and i hate the people who hate.. i hate that i have to hate..... its just a sad reality right now
It is a shame and a tragedy that people have to hate in order to be strong, respected, and to simply survive.

It is horrible, but I now a total of seven Muslims, and I feel bad for not feeling comfortable associating with them anymore.

I still feel we have to look after our own. ... have a care...

azdesertsnake01, Oswald2001
Old 11-26-2015, 06:12 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Maybe you are right TopGear, but I do not want to take that chance. Too much has already happened, too many threats have been made by those people, and eventually, they follow through with their threats....whether on the battlefield or on the sidelines as a financer of terrorism or a lone wolf terrorist.

Would you take a chance with your own people?
I hope not.

You are intelligent...very intelligent, and I have to wonder why the pro Muslim stance.
Is it pro-Muslim to use my head, to use the intelligence I was born with to not generalise and call all Muslims terrorists? It makes me a Liberal to be able to see they aren't.

Is it fair to say all blacks are thieves and they all sell drugs? Is it fair to say all gays have AIDS? Is it fair to say all the Irish are thick, is it fair to say all the Welsh shag sheep?
You get my point Pink, you get it loud and clear. I don't allow my judgment to be clouded by the actions or threats of a few.
I certainly won't play straight into the terrorists hands, don't you get that they want us to HATE all Muslims. As it is now it's us against a few, if we hate them all then they in turn will hate us right back and then it's us against them ALL.
It's what ISIS and their ilk want, I am not going to play fucking ball Pink, not a chance.

Old 11-26-2015, 06:22 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
female

Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Is it pro-Muslim to use my head, to use the intelligence I was born with to not generalise and call all Muslims terrorists? It makes me a Liberal to be able to see they aren't.

No, one issue does not in any way make you a liberal.

Is it fair to say all blacks are thieves and they all sell drugs? Is it fair to say all gays have AIDS? Is it fair to say all the Irish are thick, is it fair to say all the Welsh shag sheep?
You get my point Pink, you get it loud and clear. I don't allow my judgment to be clouded by the actions or threats of a few.

I certainly won't play straight into the terrorists hands, don't you get that they want us to HATE all Muslims. As it is now it's us against a few, if we hate them all then they in turn will hate us right back and then it's us against them ALL.
It's what ISIS and their ilk want, I am not going to play fucking ball Pink, not a chance.
Good for you.

It is not only hate, though. it is fear.

I understand your point completely, but personally, I do have a level of fear that makes me take caution...not only with Muslims, but any crimminal element....I should say potential and historically criminal element.

It is hard to put into words.

Top Gear
Old 11-26-2015, 06:42 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2765 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10538

Make the US very uncomfortable -> painful -> agonizing to moo slums.

Get rid of them ALL.

Start with demolishing ALL mosques and expelling ALL imams.

It is not a 'religion'.

It is a Political Ideology.

It should be outlawed in The West like the Nazi Party is in Germany.

The so-called 'good' moo slums have not done anything about the psychopaths that they protect and support so...F*ck 'em.

Old 11-26-2015, 06:44 PM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I do try to use both whenever possible, lol.
Then you will fit in well here!

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Pink.