Go Back  

Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #71  
Old 11-25-2015, 11:33 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
"Little Clock Making Bastard"....cracks me up every time I read it.
I try to add a little humor whenever possible. Even if I am really not laughing. Apparently some of the low hanging fruits and nuts on this site aren't happy that I posted it though. If there is anything radical left wingers don't like it is facts and pointing out the bad shit that people do. So they insult and attack the character of those who do point it out, lol.

Usually I find myself disagreeing with right wingers, but the left is acting so fucking dumb over the muslim issue that someone has to call it like it is.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Oswald2001
  #72  
Old 11-26-2015, 02:14 AM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I try to add a little humor whenever possible. Even if I am really not laughing. Apparently some of the low hanging fruits and nuts on this site aren't happy that I posted it though. If there is anything radical left wingers don't like it is facts and pointing out the bad shit that people do. So they insult and attack the character of those who do point it out, lol.

Usually I find myself disagreeing with right wingers, but the left is acting so fucking dumb over the muslim issue that someone has to call it like it is.
I find much humor/sarcasm in a lot of what you say!!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #73  
Old 11-26-2015, 04:54 AM
kellyhound's Avatar
kellyhound
Offline:
✝Moderator from Hell✝
Poster Rank:9
e-mail
Join Date: Oct 2006
Contributions: 413
 
Mentioned: 82 Post(s)
Quoted: 1760 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
15/20 20/20
Today Posts
10/11 ssss61215
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
"Little Clock Making Bastard"....cracks me up every time I read it.
lol i keep misreading Little Glock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

__________________
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to kellyhound For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, Pink.
  #74  
Old 11-26-2015, 07:01 AM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1799
Join Date: Nov 2011
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I did my best to answer what I THINK was your point. If I didn't get it, oh well. Too bad you don't like my monologues. I guess they rekwire two much reedun for you!
Too much reading isn't the problem. The problem is that you are not saying anything. It's just blablablabla without any objective argument. Most of the times you even start talking about something completely different. You seem to have a hard time with reading and actually understanding content.

I give you a tip. Don't try so hard to sound smart and articulate. First of all, you are an idiot and everyone with half a brain can see through it. Second, it makes you seem like a desperate little shit who is sexually frustrated.

Quote:
I tried to extend an olive branch to you on the name calling and insults rather than facts and real debating. You have refused to have it any other way. That's obviously what people like you resort to when you have nothing else. Much like a 6 year old.
Oh, an olive branch. That's sooo articulate. Mommy should be so proud of you.

Quote:
And the reason the WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY, not just me cares about this right now is because the little fucker is a muslim and what he did. That's the FACT that caused this whole thing to start with. As I have said 3 times now, he knew what he was doing. The little bastard is smarter than you are because you can't see through his bullshit.
So your whole country is talking about THIS shit?

Shows how easily you can be brain-washed. That's really a very important topic that doesn't divert from other topics (that are more important) at all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
You are a complete idiot. I have answered your idiotic so called points which I have proven wrong time and time again and given you MANY points that you haven't addressed. When will the low IQ people on this site learn that calling someone stupid who they can't out debate, does NOT make they themselves smart?

I'm starting to think that the dumb people on this site are breeding by fucking each other in the ass and having asshole babies.


PS,
The VERY FEW times you have attempted to make what you consider points, I have shredded you. Are you sure that isn't what you are really angry about? Lol!
You have shredded ME?

I've opened you up and you don't even realise.

What points have you really answered?
You are incapable of having an objective discussion. All you do is saying "I can kinda agree with sum of your points but despite you giving factual arguments, I still stand by my ultra-xenophobic anti-Islam opinion that I've got from only getting educated by pro-American propaganda."



Quote:
Notice how often I used the word stupid or similar such words? I did that purposely because it seems to be the ONLY words that some of you understand. All other english words seem to be beyond your vocabulary. It must be because you heard it used to describe you so many times since childhood!
Woah, you are so clever. I'm so intimidated.

Please get laid. Just please do it. Go over the border to Mexico and let a hooker suck your weewee. Maybe you can get the broomstick out of your ass.

Quote:
Do you think I made this news story up jackass? I just put it on here and you radical left wingers want to try to quieten me and everyone else who is sick of this shit by labeling us as stupid, racists, etc.
Radical left winger?

I've even told you oblivious dumbass that I'm against mass import of Muslims. I'm still ok with having a small Muslim population (3 or 4% max). But those who are there should definitely be required to integrate in society. I think a country should be very careful with who they are giving citizenships to. If the Muslim doesn't seem to be integrating in society, he shouldn't get citizenship. How is this a radical left wing point? You must live in an American-extremist hotbed.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to m1324 For This Useful Post:
Pink.
  #75  
Old 11-26-2015, 05:20 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
lol i keep misreading Little Glock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages
Probably appropriate.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65
  #76  
Old 11-26-2015, 05:23 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
Too much reading isn't the problem. The problem is that you are not saying anything. It's just blablablabla without any objective argument. Most of the times you even start talking about something completely different. You seem to have a hard time with reading and actually understanding content.

I give you a tip. Don't try so hard to sound smart and articulate. First of all, you are an idiot and everyone with half a brain can see through it. Second, it makes you seem like a desperate little shit who is sexually frustrated.


Oh, an olive branch. That's sooo articulate. Mommy should be so proud of you.


So your whole country is talking about THIS shit?

Shows how easily you can be brain-washed. That's really a very important topic that doesn't divert from other topics (that are more important) at all.


You have shredded ME?

I've opened you up and you don't even realise.

What points have you really answered?
You are incapable of having an objective discussion. All you do is saying "I can kinda agree with sum of your points but despite you giving factual arguments, I still stand by my ultra-xenophobic anti-Islam opinion that I've got from only getting educated by pro-American propaganda."




Woah, you are so clever. I'm so intimidated.

Please get laid. Just please do it. Go over the border to Mexico and let a hooker suck your weewee. Maybe you can get the broomstick out of your ass.


Radical left winger?

I've even told you oblivious dumbass that I'm against mass import of Muslims. I'm still ok with having a small Muslim population (3 or 4% max). But those who are there should definitely be required to integrate in society. I think a country should be very careful with who they are giving citizenships to. If the Muslim doesn't seem to be integrating in society, he shouldn't get citizenship. How is this a radical left wing point? You must live in an American-extremist hotbed.
That goes for frothing-at-the-mouth Christian cults.

A;though they are less likely to set off IEDs such as PRESSURE COOKER BOMBS, etc, in public.

These NewMega Mosques should not be allowed, either.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01
  #77  
Old 11-26-2015, 05:27 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

everyone should be screened before entering any civilized country and as we all are discovering, no matter what we do terrorists will get in

The Tsarnaev brothers got in because the UNITED STATES WAS SO STUPID AS TO IGNORE RUSSIAS WARNING....Yet another example of cold war mentality...that needs to go.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 11-26-2015, 05:30 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kelseecat65 View Post
I find much humor/sarcasm in a lot of what you say!!
I do try to use both whenever possible, lol.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65
  #79  
Old 11-26-2015, 05:34 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
Too much reading isn't the problem. The problem is that you are not saying anything. It's just blablablabla without any objective argument. Most of the times you even start talking about something completely different. You seem to have a hard time with reading and actually understanding content.

I give you a tip. Don't try so hard to sound smart and articulate. First of all, you are an idiot and everyone with half a brain can see through it. Second, it makes you seem like a desperate little shit who is sexually frustrated.


Oh, an olive branch. That's sooo articulate. Mommy should be so proud of you.


So your whole country is talking about THIS shit?

Shows how easily you can be brain-washed. That's really a very important topic that doesn't divert from other topics (that are more important) at all.


You have shredded ME?

I've opened you up and you don't even realise.

What points have you really answered?
You are incapable of having an objective discussion. All you do is saying "I can kinda agree with sum of your points but despite you giving factual arguments, I still stand by my ultra-xenophobic anti-Islam opinion that I've got from only getting educated by pro-American propaganda."




Woah, you are so clever. I'm so intimidated.

Please get laid. Just please do it. Go over the border to Mexico and let a hooker suck your weewee. Maybe you can get the broomstick out of your ass.


Radical left winger?

I've even told you oblivious dumbass that I'm against mass import of Muslims. I'm still ok with having a small Muslim population (3 or 4% max). But those who are there should definitely be required to integrate in society. I think a country should be very careful with who they are giving citizenships to. If the Muslim doesn't seem to be integrating in society, he shouldn't get citizenship. How is this a radical left wing point? You must live in an American-extremist hotbed.
I skimmed over this blathering, but only spent about 10 seconds doing so. Just enough time to figure out that STILL you are offering nothing but insults. Not that I expected any sudden burst of intelligence to come out of you anyhow.

I don't have the time to waste on you. If you somehow accidentally come up with something that resembles intelligence or something of value, let me know. Until then, go burn some ants with a magnifying glass or whatever people like you do in your spare time!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #80  
Old 11-26-2015, 05:39 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I skimmed over this blathering, but only spent about 10 seconds doing so. Just enough time to figure out that STILL you are offering nothing but insults. Not that I expected any sudden burst of intelligence to come out of you anyhow.

I don't have the time to waste on you. If you somehow accidentally come up with something that resembles intelligence or something of value, let me know. Until then, go burn some ants with a magnifying glass or whatever people like you do in your spare time!


In my spare time, I go hunting. It is hunting season for several tasty creatures down here.

#wildlifematters #openseasononterrorists

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO