Go Back  

Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #61  
Old 11-25-2015, 04:14 PM
spudigitti's Avatar
spudigitti
Offline:
His Royal Highness
Poster Rank:70
male
Join Date: May 2014
 
Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 4706 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 5/20
Today Posts
5/11 ssss13320
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages


Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 11-25-2015, 04:22 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
You don't see how this is a muslim problem? Lol. If you don't see that, then there is no way to progress past that in this conversation.

Can someone else take over debating this guy for a while and give me a rest? He's wearing me out trying to explain this shit, lol.
It will always be the same.

Muslim apologists.

The west did wrong, so we should let these people come here and run amok.

ISLAM IS a PROBLEM....in SO MANY WAYS.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Oswald2001
  #63  
Old 11-25-2015, 04:27 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Proceeds collected by this family will send the boy to be educated...so that he may learn how to build dirty bombs???...so he can learn the finer points of hacking...Remember, he was a bright kid ...was even wearing a NASA T shirt.

I admit, I was glad that he as a Black kid was not thugging on the streets and robbing and stealing...I Q
WISH HE WAS NOT MUSLIM....HE COULD HAVE BEEN A PRODUCTIVE MEMBER OF WESTERN SOCIETY.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #64  
Old 11-25-2015, 05:23 PM
Anarchy99
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:2137
Male
Join Date: Jul 2015
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 27 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss134
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Does anyone honestly think this kid was discriminated against because of his "race, national origin, or religion?" If you are walking around with something that looks like it is a bomb, people are going to think it is a bomb. It doesn't matter what any of the aforementioned demographics you belong to are, anyone can be a bomber.

But, was it an overreaction by the school? I feel that we are getting too sensitive as a society. We are starting to see everything and everyone as a threat. Then, the politicians use our fear to control us. I don't know, it never really looked like a bomb to me, but I do like working with electronics. I mean, a bomb that you have to plug in? Seriously, what is this, "The Naked Gun 2 1/2"?

That being said, I hate how everyone is so lawsuit happy nowadays. $15 Million? For what? People that get wrongly convicted don't get anything like that at all. And this will cost this municipality money that could have been well spent in other areas, regardless of whether it wins, settles, or loses the lawsuit. I heard that this incident is causing the family to leave the US. I say good, get the fuck out if you want to react like this.

I understand that this kid was probably really upset by this incident. But a lawsuit is still ridiculous. Hell, I remember the time that I was almost wrongly arrested for a bomb threat at school. I had nothing to do with, but they still had the cops coming down to arrest me. And for what? All I did was explain how a cell phone could be used to detonate a bomb. That was in response to some other kids complaining, asking why they weren't allowed to use their cell phones. Then they go tell the school that I was talking about building pipe bombs and blowing the school up. What a bunch of bullshit. And yeah, when I heard the cops were coming to arrest me, I was pretty upset.

Life sucks and this kid doesn't deserve a dime.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Anarchy99 For This Useful Post:
Kelseecat65, Oswald2001, rapeWhistle
  #65  
Old 11-25-2015, 05:31 PM
Kelseecat65's Avatar
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 29
 
Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy99 View Post

I feel that we are getting too sensitive as a society. We are starting to see everything and everyone as a threat. Then, the politicians use our fear to control us.

Life sucks and this kid doesn't deserve a dime.
This!!!

__________________
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Last Nephilim
I'll bitch on piss you!
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, rapeWhistle
  #66  
Old 11-25-2015, 05:37 PM
Top Gear's Avatar
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
It's impossible to objectively discuss these kind of topics with azdesertsnake. You can't tell an imbecile that he's an imbecile. He won't understand it.


So you would care. But in this case you care a 100 times more because the boy is a "fucking" Muslim.

At least you know how to write seemingly smart sentences. That kinda diverts from your stupidity a little.
I am going to leave it before I get infracted, my patience isn't infinite and Mr Magoo has exhausted mine thoroughly. May as well just let the retarded monkey's run amok spouting school yard politics, and going around patting each other on the back because they just earned another "Thick as fuck" badge....

__________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 11-25-2015, 07:38 PM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1798
Join Date: Nov 2011
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
You don't see how this is a muslim problem? Lol. If you don't see that, then there is no way to progress past that in this conversation.

Can someone else take over debating this guy for a while and give me a rest? He's wearing me out trying to explain this shit, lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
I don't see how this is a Muslim problem. Did this boy invent your retarded law system where every dipshit lawyer and his equally despicable client can make millions off a bullshit lawsuit?
Did you read this part of my response too?

You and I both know that a million Christian- or Jewish-born American lawyers were lining up in front of that boy to take that case to court. So don't be such a disgusting human being who turns even this shit into a anti-Muslim thing.

Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 11-25-2015, 10:42 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
I made my point quite eloquently, you on the other hand want to type a monologue spouting the same old rhetoric. You can see my point but refuse to acknowledge it.
niknik is this an alt account of yours? Smirkkkkk.
I did my best to answer what I THINK was your point. If I didn't get it, oh well. Too bad you don't like my monologues. I guess they rekwire two much reedun for you!

Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 11-25-2015, 10:54 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
It's impossible to objectively discuss these kind of topics with azdesertsnake. You can't tell an imbecile that he's an imbecile. He won't understand it.


So you would care. But in this case you care a 100 times more because the boy is a "fucking" Muslim.

At least you know how to write seemingly smart sentences. That kinda diverts from your stupidity a little.

You are a complete idiot. I have answered your idiotic so called points which I have proven wrong time and time again and given you MANY points that you haven't addressed. When will the low IQ people on this site learn that calling someone stupid who they can't out debate, does NOT make they themselves smart?

I'm starting to think that the dumb people on this site are breeding by fucking each other in the ass and having asshole babies.

And the reason the WHOLE FUCKING COUNTRY, not just me cares about this right now is because the little fucker is a muslim and what he did. That's the FACT that caused this whole thing to start with. As I have said 3 times now, he knew what he was doing. The little bastard is smarter than you are because you can't see through his bullshit.

Do you think I made this news story up jackass? I just put it on here and you radical left wingers want to try to quieten me and everyone else who is sick of this shit by labeling us as stupid, racists, etc. Rather than debate or discuss the REAL problem. No matter how many insults you and your fellow libs throw out, it doesn't make you look right or smart. So give the fuck up on that.

Notice how often I used the word stupid or similar such words? I did that purposely because it seems to be the ONLY words that some of you understand. All other english words seem to be beyond your vocabulary. It must be because you heard it used to describe you so many times since childhood!

I tried to extend an olive branch to you on the name calling and insults rather than facts and real debating. You have refused to have it any other way. That's obviously what people like you resort to when you have nothing else. Much like a 6 year old.

PS,
The VERY FEW times you have attempted to make what you consider points, I have shredded you. Are you sure that isn't what you are really angry about? Lol!

Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 11-25-2015, 10:57 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy99 View Post
Does anyone honestly think this kid was discriminated against because of his "race, national origin, or religion?" If you are walking around with something that looks like it is a bomb, people are going to think it is a bomb. It doesn't matter what any of the aforementioned demographics you belong to are, anyone can be a bomber.

But, was it an overreaction by the school? I feel that we are getting too sensitive as a society. We are starting to see everything and everyone as a threat. Then, the politicians use our fear to control us. I don't know, it never really looked like a bomb to me, but I do like working with electronics. I mean, a bomb that you have to plug in? Seriously, what is this, "The Naked Gun 2 1/2"?

That being said, I hate how everyone is so lawsuit happy nowadays. $15 Million? For what? People that get wrongly convicted don't get anything like that at all. And this will cost this municipality money that could have been well spent in other areas, regardless of whether it wins, settles, or loses the lawsuit. I heard that this incident is causing the family to leave the US. I say good, get the fuck out if you want to react like this.

I understand that this kid was probably really upset by this incident. But a lawsuit is still ridiculous. Hell, I remember the time that I was almost wrongly arrested for a bomb threat at school. I had nothing to do with, but they still had the cops coming down to arrest me. And for what? All I did was explain how a cell phone could be used to detonate a bomb. That was in response to some other kids complaining, asking why they weren't allowed to use their cell phones. Then they go tell the school that I was talking about building pipe bombs and blowing the school up. What a bunch of bullshit. And yeah, when I heard the cops were coming to arrest me, I was pretty upset.

Life sucks and this kid doesn't deserve a dime.
I agree with most of what you say. However, concerning your sensitivity statement, did you see the pics of that fucking thing? I ask you seriously, if you seen it laying beside the road, would you pick it up? HONESTLY?

Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO