Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmikeymike View Post
Well, I don't usually worry about a Christian, Jew, Mormon, Pagan, Catholic, Buddhist, Shinto, etc. blowing me up or shooting up public venues.

I understand it's not ALL Muslims, but it is weird how all the bad eggs with this mentality happen into Islam, and then kill in the name of Allah.

So you're absolutely correct. I don't think 3/4 of the nation would care about this situation if he were anything other than muslim, and it makes sense.
So you shouldn't worry about the nutters that go shooting up schools or cinemas? They weren't Muslims.
But of course when I bring up facts I must be a Liberal Muzzie apologist....shrugs....so be it.

Bleeed.exe, m1324, rob666
Old 11-25-2015, 03:17 AM
rob666
Offline:
So Fucking Banned
Poster Rank:55

Mentioned: 59 Post(s)
Quoted: 8621 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss16567

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigmikeymike View Post
Well, I don't usually worry about a Christian, Jew, Mormon, Pagan, Catholic, Buddhist, Shinto, etc. blowing me up or shooting up public venues.

I understand it's not ALL Muslims, but it is weird how all the bad eggs with this mentality happen into Islam, and then kill in the name of Allah.

So you're absolutely correct. I don't think 3/4 of the nation would care about this situation if he were anything other than muslim, and it makes sense.
Really? So how many mass shootings in the last 20 years involved Muslim terrorists?

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to rob666 For This Useful Post:
m1324, Top Gear, winvens
Old 11-25-2015, 03:41 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
Utter crap, you wouldn't give a shit if he and his family weren't Muslims and you know it. You can keep on typing War and Peace long retorts to back up your claims, but it doesn't change the core truth to your so called argument....MUSLIMS.
Is there a point in there somewhere? Lol. What does it even mean that I wouldn't care if he were muslim or not? I wouldn't care in the sense that I don't appreciate anyone doing frivolous lawsuits that we tax payers have to pay.

But in this case, it is a bunch of twisted muslim fucks that are having their 15 minutes of fame while there are REAL problems in the world that need attention.

So what does it matter about the alternate reality you are painting? Lol. Back here on earth, he is muslim and that is what started the problem and continues to cause the problem.

As I said before, he knew what he was doing. He's playing everyone for fools and so far it's working. I hope this is one time that the public just can't stomach it and he loses. If not, we will look a bunch of asses in front of the whole world when we bow down to this little fuckstick!

PS, I still don't even understand what the hell your point was in that blabbering paragraph of yours, lol.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 11-25-2015, 03:45 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

I just read that this little fucker and his family gave the letter with their "demands" to the MEDIA FIRST! City officials (the people they are demanding pay up!) didn't even know about it until the media contacted them asking for their comments.

What a fucking mess this little bastard has caused. It's absolutely fucking amazing. It's becoming more and more obvious that this was purposely done from the start. They are making ALL of the right moves than a con artist would make.

Old 11-25-2015, 03:51 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by rob666 View Post
Really? So how many mass shootings in the last 20 years involved Muslim terrorists?
Lol, SERIOUSLY Rob? Do you mean in America or civilized countries? VERY few because we don't have many of the scumbags here. If you mean arab countries, several thousand a year. It's called war, lol! To say nothing of beheadings, etc.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 11-25-2015, 05:19 AM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
5/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Is there a point in there somewhere? Lol. What does it even mean that I wouldn't care if he were muslim or not? I wouldn't care in the sense that I don't appreciate anyone doing frivolous lawsuits that we tax payers have to pay.

But in this case, it is a bunch of twisted muslim fucks that are having their 15 minutes of fame while there are REAL problems in the world that need attention.

So what does it matter about the alternate reality you are painting? Lol. Back here on earth, he is muslim and that is what started the problem and continues to cause the problem.

As I said before, he knew what he was doing. He's playing everyone for fools and so far it's working. I hope this is one time that the public just can't stomach it and he loses. If not, we will look a bunch of asses in front of the whole world when we bow down to this little fuckstick!

PS, I still don't even understand what the hell your point was in that blabbering paragraph of yours, lol.
I made my point quite eloquently, you on the other hand want to type a monologue spouting the same old rhetoric. You can see my point but refuse to acknowledge it.
niknik is this an alt account of yours? Smirkkkkk.

m1324
Old 11-25-2015, 06:59 AM
Kelseecat65
Offline:
The Eternal Optimist
Poster Rank:26
Contributions: 29

Mentioned: 166 Post(s)
Quoted: 11715 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 8/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss27615

"Little Clock Making Bastard"....cracks me up every time I read it.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Kelseecat65 For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, deanmine, kellyhound, Oswald2001
Old 11-25-2015, 03:15 PM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1799

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

It's impossible to objectively discuss these kind of topics with azdesertsnake. You can't tell an imbecile that he's an imbecile. He won't understand it.

Quote:

So you would care. But in this case you care a 100 times more because the boy is a "fucking" Muslim.

At least you know how to write seemingly smart sentences. That kinda diverts from your stupidity a little.

The Following User Says Thank You to m1324 For This Useful Post:
Top Gear
Old 11-25-2015, 04:06 PM
spudigitti
Offline:
His Royal Highness
Poster Rank:70
male

Mentioned: 36 Post(s)
Quoted: 4726 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
19/20 5/20