Quoted: 1260 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss12675
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Wow. So I have a thought here. Obama was so quick to jump to his side, but what do you think would have happened if the kid showed up to a public tour of the whitehouse with that fucking thing under his arm? Anyone want to take a guess at how that would go? ROFL!

Is there anyone reading this with a low enough IQ that they think whitehouse security would say "oh what a cute clock kid"? If so, please let the rest of us know so we can avoid you!
Someone should take an exact replica to the Whitehouse. Get someone to film the whole thing.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pigeon For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Oswald2001
Old 11-24-2015, 08:17 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by kellyhound View Post
Family moved to Quatar already because of the many threatening e-mails he got.
Bet all this comes out of the high hat of LANEY & BOLLINGER LAWYERS
Wow, I hadn't heard that. Honestly I hadn't been paying a lot of attention to this until he started demanding the $15 million. Then that got my FULL attention, lol.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pink.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:20 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
His family is exploiting the situation just like any other people would. Those that bitch and moan about it are doing so because he/they are Muslims, those very same people would do exactly the same thing given a chance.
Hypocrisy in it's purest form....bravo....slow clap.
I don't support that from anyone. Nor do I support frivolous lawsuits. But I think with this and the timing of it, it leaves a special kind of bitter taste in everyone's mouths. This isn't even in the same universe as those who typically take advantage of a situation. And this is one that HE CAUSED.

The little fucker is not an innocent bystander in all of this. With every day that goes by, I am more and more convinced that this was planned by him and his family. Normally I would just blame the family with someone so young, But in this case considering he is obviously intelligent, then he is smart enough to play this out just the way it is playing out.

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Pink.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:24 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pigeon View Post
Someone should take an exact replica to the Whitehouse. Get someone to film the whole thing.
I volunteer a couple of the bleeding hearts on here for that mission. A few names come to mind to choose from, lol. They can wear their "all you need is love" tshirts and go find out what happens!

All jokes aside, if they were lucky enough to not just be shot down where they stand, they would get decades in prison. They for fuck sure wouldn't have obama on their dick talking about how smart they are on twitter!

The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pigeon, Pink.
Old 11-24-2015, 08:34 PM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1799

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

I don't see how this is a Muslim problem. Did this boy invent your retarded law system where every dipshit lawyer and his equally despicable client can make millions off a bullshit lawsuit?

Old 11-24-2015, 09:28 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
Male

Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
I don't see how this is a Muslim problem. Did this boy invent your retarded law system where every dipshit lawyer and his equally despicable client can make millions off a bullshit lawsuit?
You don't see how this is a muslim problem? Lol. If you don't see that, then there is no way to progress past that in this conversation.

Can someone else take over debating this guy for a while and give me a rest? He's wearing me out trying to explain this shit, lol.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pink.
The Following Users Disliked This Post By azdesertsnake01:
m1324
Old 11-24-2015, 11:36 PM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Contrary to popular belief....those people who are bitching....ex ME for one.... HATE AMBULANCE CHASER LAWYER SCUMBAGS, and would not sue for something so trivial. ...AND THEN MOVE TO QATAR...That money is already spoken for....It took financing to move there, and that country has a history of supporting terrorism.

ISIS Al Nusra al Quaeda the taliban or any other MUSLICULT has dibs on his lawsuit loot.
Pink stop talking like some of the other clowns here please, you're an intelligent lady...do use that intelligence instead of following the herd..
If you could get 15 mil you would, as so far as moving to Qatar...so what? You're so jaded by Muslim extremists every Muslim is a terrorist in your eyes.

m1324, Pink., winvens
Old 11-25-2015, 12:47 AM
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Contributions: 1

Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
6/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I don't support that from anyone. Nor do I support frivolous lawsuits. But I think with this and the timing of it, it leaves a special kind of bitter taste in everyone's mouths. This isn't even in the same universe as those who typically take advantage of a situation. And this is one that HE CAUSED.

The little fucker is not an innocent bystander in all of this. With every day that goes by, I am more and more convinced that this was planned by him and his family. Normally I would just blame the family with someone so young, But in this case considering he is obviously intelligent, then he is smart enough to play this out just the way it is playing out.
Utter crap, you wouldn't give a shit if he and his family weren't Muslims and you know it. You can keep on typing War and Peace long retorts to back up your claims, but it doesn't change the core truth to your so called argument....MUSLIMS.

m1324, Pink.
Old 11-25-2015, 01:08 AM
nat906
Offline:
My Rank: SERGEANT
Poster Rank:883
male

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss524

i say fuck you and your lawyer.truth is most lawyers are the problem in America with law suits for millions of dollars for small avoidable incidents that cause ripples around the world jacking up insurance premiums .its a certainty that seats are reserved for fucking lawyers beside Satan.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to nat906 For This Useful Post:
m1324, Pink.
Old 11-25-2015, 01:12 AM
bigmikeymike
Offline:
To infinity and beyond!
Poster Rank:538
Weener

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 17 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 12/20
Today Posts
0/11 sssss1140

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
Utter crap, you wouldn't give a shit if he and his family weren't Muslims and you know it.
Well, I don't usually worry about a Christian, Jew, Mormon, Pagan, Catholic, Buddhist, Shinto, etc. blowing me up or shooting up public venues.

I understand it's not ALL Muslims, but it is weird how all the bad eggs with this mentality happen into Islam, and then kill in the name of Allah.

So you're absolutely correct. I don't think 3/4 of the nation would care about this situation if he were anything other than muslim, and it makes sense.

“I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will understand why I dismiss yours.” -Stephen Roberts

“That which can be asserted without evidence, can be dismissed without evidence.”
― Christopher Hitchens
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bigmikeymike For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Oswald2001, Pink., Top Gear