Go Back  

Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #131  
Old 11-30-2015, 11:41 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Most arabs are homosexuals or boy diddlers. The rich arabs are the biggest degenerates on this planet. Not even San Fran gays match up to them.
Islamist walks up to a barker outside a strip club...peeks in a crack in the curtain and asks

YOU HAVE THE SHEEP?...THE GOAT????...How much?

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #132  
Old 12-01-2015, 02:28 PM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1798
Join Date: Nov 2011
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

https://www.instagram.com/p/-rNnIpP1..._the_system_v1

/thread

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to m1324 For This Useful Post:
Pink.
  #133  
Old 12-01-2015, 08:32 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by ices View Post
Most arabs are homosexuals or boy diddlers. The rich arabs are the biggest degenerates on this planet. Not even San Fran gays match up to them.
You did leave out one though. They are also camel fuckers!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #134  
Old 12-01-2015, 08:37 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Islamist walks up to a barker outside a strip club...peeks in a crack in the curtain and asks

YOU HAVE THE SHEEP?...THE GOAT????...How much?
I just heard a joke that some people on here might like. Shit is so fucked up in the world, I thought the guy who told me the joke was serious and I started getting pissed until he told me it was a joke.

He said he knows a guy who went into a bookstore and the guy behind the counter was an immigrant who of course barely speaks english. He asked him if he had a book by Donald Trump about illegal aliens but wasn't sure what the name of it is.

The immigrant got mad and said "get the fuck out of here and don't ever come back!". The guy said, "yeah that sounds like the name of it", lol.

PS, it is a shame that this country is so fucked up with immigration that I thought he was being serious and it wasn't a joke, lol.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #135  
Old 12-02-2015, 01:49 PM
deanmine's Avatar
deanmine
Offline:
They Lied. There ALL LIES
Poster Rank:221
<--We did it. So Can You
Join Date: Mar 2013
Contributions: 48
 
Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 817 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 8/20
Today Posts
2/11 sssss3968
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
You hate the hate yet you perpetuate it? Yes that makes a lot of sense.
Just go cower in a corner, they have you beaten already, what do terrorists do? Correct they terrorise...seems like you live in terror every day. You lose they win.
Mr. Gear.... i think u missunderstood. let me clarify the point i was tryin to make... my point was.... it sucks having to defend or having to be pushed into a war with someone. It sucks being forced to hate.. they gave me no other than to hate and want to destroy these people whom have decided to attack first...
i c what ur sayin .. and the point u make is of course valid to a point... however... i didnt hate these fuckers first.. i mean they proclaimed the non Muslim to be dead. not the other way around.. so im not perpetuating .. im just tryin to stay alive thru winning.. i soppose

__________________
...if ur CUP is always half empty. ..get a smaller cup and stfu
Reply With Quote
  #136  
Old 12-03-2015, 12:01 AM
Anarchy99
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:2158
Male
Join Date: Jul 2015
 
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
2/20 3/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss132
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I agree with most of what you say. However, concerning your sensitivity statement, did you see the pics of that fucking thing? I ask you seriously, if you seen it laying beside the road, would you pick it up? HONESTLY?
Probably not, but more so because it looks like a hunk of junk than it does a bomb. I don't see anything that looks like explosives that the electronics are connected to, so I probably wouldn't suspect it of being a bomb. However, I know more about circuitry and explosives than the average person does, so I could see how someone not as familiar could see this as a suspicious item.

I guess the point I was getting at was more along the lines of "Live Free or Die" or "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death". People used to be concerned about living in a free society, but now we are too concerned about living in a safe society.

Reply With Quote
  #137  
Old 12-03-2015, 03:38 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anarchy99 View Post
Probably not, but more so because it looks like a hunk of junk than it does a bomb. I don't see anything that looks like explosives that the electronics are connected to, so I probably wouldn't suspect it of being a bomb. However, I know more about circuitry and explosives than the average person does, so I could see how someone not as familiar could see this as a suspicious item.

I guess the point I was getting at was more along the lines of "Live Free or Die" or "Give Me Liberty or Give Me Death". People used to be concerned about living in a free society, but now we are too concerned about living in a safe society.
Most bombs just look like junk though to be fair. Also, as you pointed out, most people don't know the difference. And the smarter ones in the crowd are those who don't get close enough to find out it is in fact a bomb, lol.

As far as the safe society statement, very true. I'm not one of those people that thinks we should sacrifice rights for security. Nor do I worry about shit when I do my day to day business. However, I do see the problem when it comes to islam and it does need to be dealt with realistically.

Just today with the incident in CA, they threw a fake pipe bomb at the police. The police didn't "assume" it was fake. They treated it as real and even reported it as real to the media, until proven otherwise. Which I would say is just simple common sense in any such situation as either one of these two cases.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO