Go Back  

Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #111  
Old 11-27-2015, 07:02 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
That word, as well as the racist word gets used much too often....and usually as a knee jerk reaction to someone disagreeing on ONE ISSUE....and refucsing to analyze...

Spewing events, stastics and so called facts ...<<< Those things are not analyzing the cause and effect of the many events facts and history.

LIBERAL..in this context seems to refer to anybody that seems to want to blanket forgive: and to allow Muslims to harm US because of some wrong doing....because they themselves are failures and cant or wont live up to societal or cultural standards...which have SAVed and protected them and generations of their families....
This is the word LIBERAL in the context that the word gets thrown around...I do not describe a liberal that way....just trying to describe how people use the word.
Yeah, especially when the so called statistics and facts they use are made up bullshit out of their own heads. Like m12345, or whatever the fuck when he spoke of syria as a secular country suggesting that religion doesn't have an influence there. And after I checked, it's 90% muslim and 10% christian. Doesn't leave much room for free thinkers huh?

As far as what a liberal is, if someone even has to ask that, then they aren't going to be happy with any answer you give them because they are yanking your chain, lol.

It's more of this bullshit about arguing but never discussing the main subject. It's like a magician trying to draw your attention away from the deception that he is doing with his hidden hand.

Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
bob351, Oswald2001, Pink.
  #112  
Old 11-27-2015, 07:13 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10520
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post

As far as what a liberal is, if someone even has to ask that, then they aren't going to be happy with any answer you give them because they are yanking your chain, lol.

Yep.

Liberals are ALL mindf*ckers.

They have to be since they are up to no good and there is no substance to them.


Here's a typical and well known example.

Your Source For Death Pictures and Death Video
1%20a%20a%20A%20A%20A%20Is%20%2001.JPG  

Reply With Quote
  #113  
Old 11-27-2015, 07:27 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Yep.

Liberals are ALL mindf*ckers.

They have to be since they are up to no good and there is no substance to them.


Here's a typical and well known example.
That's a nice picture of president clinton's husband. I hope she doesn't get another 8 years as president, lol!

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pink.
  #114  
Old 11-27-2015, 08:36 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63926
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Wow. I'm the one who is acting immature? Quiet funny considering I am the only one who has been representing my side quiet well, with facts and statistics. Yet you and a couple of fucksticks like you on here have offered NOTHING except attacks and insults. That is your only weapon, so why not use it huh?

It's funny how you are directing this post at me, yet almost everything you say fits your butt buddies on here and actually fits this very reply from you quiet well. What could possibly be more childish and factless than this crap rolling off of your keyboard?

One of my pet peeves with the internet is that it gives fucktards like yourself a place to talk shit that you wouldn't dare say to someone in person. I can tell you for fuck sure you wouldn't talk this shit to my face. Despite what you might say on here to the contrary, you can believe that, lol.

You and your type get on here and play the keyboard tough guy role. I guess it makes up for the fact that you are a nerdy little fuck in the real world.

Yeah, I think I'm at least smarter than most people these days. That might sound like bragging, but actually it's not too hard to achieve. I do NOT suffer stupid people very well I confess. In other words, I do find myself getting offended or pissed off quiet often because the stupid are breeding in large numbers and I will admit, they do outnumber the intelligent.

Call it arrogance, obnoxious or whatever you wish. I don't give a fuck. In a day when most people like yourself couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel, the guy who is even of average intelligence is king. Kind of like the movie Idiocracy where the average guy all of a sudden was the smartest guy on earth while the rest had IQ's 40 points and under!

And thank you for checking out my DR profile, but you're just not my type. Intelligence is one of the first things I look for in a mate. You obviously lack that. And while you might be acting like a bitch, I don't think you are female either (but I have been wrong before).

I've wasted enough time on you and your fellow morons by replying to you when you have nothing to offer. So would you kindly fuck off?

PS, I was actually reading every word you were saying in your posts for a while. But when you quickly degraded to insults and no facts (which didn't take long to happen), then yes, as I already said, I don't read everything you are saying. I feel like I get dumber the more I read your blabbering.


I have no problem with m1324 or any other person liberal or not WHO THINKS and also analyxes.

We all do take our data from reports on stats that SUPPORT OUR VIEWS.


wjat happens, is that a FEW "liberals" want to say they have no agenda....when their agenda is vindictiveness because they have failed at their own lives and blame our governments.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Oswald2001, RealityUnfolding
  #115  
Old 11-27-2015, 08:46 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10520
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
I have no problem with m1324 or any other person liberal or not WHO THINKS and also analyxes.

No thinking person, no sane person, no honest person, no mature person above the age of 30 can possibly be a Liberal.

They refuse to think and they refuse to analyse.

Because they have a sick and twisted agenda.


There are no exceptions.

Reply With Quote
  #116  
Old 11-27-2015, 10:22 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
No thinking person, no sane person, no honest person, no mature person above the age of 30 can possibly be a Liberal.

They refuse to think and they refuse to analyse.

Because they have a sick and twisted agenda.


There are no exceptions.
Yeah, the problem all too often is they don't think or analyze. In fact that is the problem with 95% of people it seems.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pink.
  #117  
Old 11-28-2015, 08:48 AM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1798
Join Date: Nov 2011
 
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Yeah, especially when the so called statistics and facts they use are made up bullshit out of their own heads. Like m12345, or whatever the fuck when he spoke of syria as a secular country suggesting that religion doesn't have an influence there. And after I checked, it's 90% muslim and 10% christian. Doesn't leave much room for free thinkers huh?
Goddammit, you obnoxious idiot, you were acting like Syrians come from a country that's like Saudi Arabia. That's why I was pointing it out for you. You actually had to check what the main religion in Syria was... You sure are quite the expert. You didn't even knew what secular meant before I told you. Real life is harder than English class in high school, huh.
I came up with arguments why you can't just tar all Muslims with the same brush and why Western governments have a huge influence on radicalisation down there. You just read over it because you are an ingnorant clown who can't discuss like an adult human being who has a clue. Don't you have some kind of 'speakers corner' in Arizona where idiots like you can preach?

Reply With Quote
  #118  
Old 11-28-2015, 11:37 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
Goddammit, you obnoxious idiot, you were acting like Syrians come from a country that's like Saudi Arabia. That's why I was pointing it out for you. You actually had to check what the main religion in Syria was... You sure are quite the expert. You didn't even knew what secular meant before I told you. Real life is harder than English class in high school, huh.
I came up with arguments why you can't just tar all Muslims with the same brush and why Western governments have a huge influence on radicalisation down there. You just read over it because you are an ingnorant clown who can't discuss like an adult human being who has a clue. Don't you have some kind of 'speakers corner' in Arizona where idiots like you can preach?
So I'm "ingnorant" huh? You fucking moron, check your spelling on ignorant. What a dumb fuck. That's you in a nutshell though! ROFL.

That's what happens when you type faster than you can think. Of course in your case, if you type one word a minute, that is much faster than you can think!

I'm getting ready to head out on my harley for a day in the AZ sun. Thanks for making it just a bit brighter with this fucktard misspelling of ignorant!

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #119  
Old 11-28-2015, 12:11 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

So anyone hear about the shooting in CO and obama's further cries for gun control? I guess he thinks we need more control like france where shootings never happen, lol.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #120  
Old 11-28-2015, 12:16 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2756 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
11/20 15/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss10520
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
So anyone hear about the shooting in CO and obama's further cries for gun control? I guess he thinks we need more control like france where shootings never happen, lol.
Sheik Hussein Obama bin Whitehouse wants the US vulnerable to the ISIS he is bringing in and the Urban ISIS already here that he nurtures and protects.

Attached Images
 
 
Reply With Quote

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO