Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss63927
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
It wasn't the first time this family was involved in a bomb scare threat/fraud.

His own sister got into trouble for her causing a bomb scare.

This is a terrorist supporting family and the parents are to blame.

And the US is a Liberal Insane Asylum for allowing them in.

From...Sudan?

Really?

where is this article or documentation?

I want to know.

Old 11-27-2015, 02:39 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99

Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2759 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss10529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
where is this article or documentation?

I want to know.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...years-earlier/

Of course, the school 'can't talk about it'.

Political Correctness might just be the death of us all.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
bob351, Pink.
Old 11-27-2015, 03:00 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss63927

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...years-earlier/

Of course, the school 'can't talk about it'.

Political Correctness might just be the death of us all.

Not necessarily a case of radicalization or terrorism...but considering the recent events, Im sure they will be radicalized and indoctrinated into one of the "factions".

Oswald2001
Old 11-27-2015, 03:04 PM
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female

Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
4/20 16/20
Today Posts
2/11 ssss63927

I am sure that if there is anything else to glean from this, Homeland security among other agencies will have already overridden any hesitancy on the part of these people.

The media can stay out of it,...They will only skew the story to fit their needs on the specific day....the way of the world.

Oswald2001
Old 11-27-2015, 03:20 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss10529

Frankly, I'm more than just a little bit shocked that Sheik Hussein Obama bin Whitehouse hasn't invited the little Terrorist Bomb B*tch sister to the White House...yet.

And I wouldn't be surprised if the 'powers that be' leaned on the school district to keep a lid on the Terrorist Bomb B*itch sister's plot.

The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
Pink.
Old 11-27-2015, 03:47 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
Define a liberal, short answer please. None of your worthless diatribe.
Wow, even my one line replies garner attention. I feel special, lol. I could give you a long reply to your silly question. With either smartass answers or with a dictionary definition. Neither of which you are going to accept. So why bother? Considering you found my response offensive, you must consider yourself to be a liberal. So I'm quiet sure you don't need me to define it for you.

Just when I thought conversation on here couldn't degrade any more than it already has. Since we have reached the point now that a dictionary is needed to explain the simplest of words, just google it yourself and see what you come up with.

Don't you guys see that name calling and insults are just childish and don't accomplish anything? Why aren't you jerks debating what I say rather than attacking my character?

The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
Old 11-27-2015, 04:14 PM
m1324
Offline:
My Rank: LANCE CORPORAL
Poster Rank:1798

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 116 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
0/20 10/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss176

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I skimmed over this blathering, but only spent about 10 seconds doing so. Just enough time to figure out that STILL you are offering nothing but insults. Not that I expected any sudden burst of intelligence to come out of you anyhow.

I don't have the time to waste on you. If you somehow accidentally come up with something that resembles intelligence or something of value, let me know. Until then, go burn some ants with a magnifying glass or whatever people like you do in your spare time!
Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
Wow, even my one line replies garner attention. I feel special, lol. I could give you a long reply to your silly question. With either smartass answers or with a dictionary definition. Neither of which you are going to accept. So why bother? Considering you found my response offensive, you must consider yourself to be a liberal. So I'm quiet sure you don't need me to define it for you.

Just when I thought conversation on here couldn't degrade any more than it already has. Since we have reached the point now that a dictionary is needed to explain the simplest of words, just google it yourself and see what you come up with.

Don't you guys see that name calling and insults are just childish and don't accomplish anything? Why aren't you jerks debating what I say rather than attacking my character?
Are you 15 years old and in your smartass phase? Maybe people would invite you to their parties if you weren't such an obnoxious goof. Your DR personality just screams 'insecure little shit who can't get any'.

You are a special kind of stupid. You think you are unbelievably smart because you know grammar and orthography but actually you are an ignorant moron who can't discuss objectively, can't understand contend that he read and can't respond to good factual arguments of other posters. You just read over it and spout off your smartass shit.

People are insulting you because you are an obnoxious smartass and an idiot at the same time!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2448001

Btw, didn't know the FBI was looking for you.

Old 11-27-2015, 05:12 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★

Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
8/11 ssss10529

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
Not necessarily a case of radicalization or terrorism...
It's a sign of the times when a moo slum makes a bomb threat and some people draw the 'conclusion' that it is "not necessarily a case of radicalization or terrorism".

And then, after that, her brother pulls the same type of mindf*ck.

And that is considered by some to be 'innocent'.

"The evil has taken over."

Old 11-27-2015, 06:54 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:639
Male

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Quote:
Originally Posted by m1324 View Post
Are you 15 years old and in your smartass phase? Maybe people would invite you to their parties if you weren't such an obnoxious goof. Your DR personality just screams 'insecure little shit who can't get any'.

You are a special kind of stupid. You think you are unbelievably smart because you know grammar and orthography but actually you are an ignorant moron who can't discuss objectively, can't understand contend that he read and can't respond to good factual arguments of other posters. You just read over it and spout off your smartass shit.

People are insulting you because you are an obnoxious smartass and an idiot at the same time!

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crim...icle-1.2448001

Btw, didn't know the FBI was looking for you.
Wow. I'm the one who is acting immature? Quiet funny considering I am the only one who has been representing my side quiet well, with facts and statistics. Yet you and a couple of fucksticks like you on here have offered NOTHING except attacks and insults. That is your only weapon, so why not use it huh?

It's funny how you are directing this post at me, yet almost everything you say fits your butt buddies on here and actually fits this very reply from you quiet well. What could possibly be more childish and factless than this crap rolling off of your keyboard?

One of my pet peeves with the internet is that it gives fucktards like yourself a place to talk shit that you wouldn't dare say to someone in person. I can tell you for fuck sure you wouldn't talk this shit to my face. Despite what you might say on here to the contrary, you can believe that, lol.

You and your type get on here and play the keyboard tough guy role. I guess it makes up for the fact that you are a nerdy little fuck in the real world.

Yeah, I think I'm at least smarter than most people these days. That might sound like bragging, but actually it's not too hard to achieve. I do NOT suffer stupid people very well I confess. In other words, I do find myself getting offended or pissed off quiet often because the stupid are breeding in large numbers and I will admit, they do outnumber the intelligent.

Call it arrogance, obnoxious or whatever you wish. I don't give a fuck. In a day when most people like yourself couldn't pour piss out of a boot with the instructions written on the heel, the guy who is even of average intelligence is king. Kind of like the movie Idiocracy where the average guy all of a sudden was the smartest guy on earth while the rest had IQ's 40 points and under!

And thank you for checking out my DR profile, but you're just not my type. Intelligence is one of the first things I look for in a mate. You obviously lack that. And while you might be acting like a bitch, I don't think you are female either (but I have been wrong before).

I've wasted enough time on you and your fellow morons by replying to you when you have nothing to offer. So would you kindly fuck off?

PS, I was actually reading every word you were saying in your posts for a while. But when you quickly degraded to insults and no facts (which didn't take long to happen), then yes, as I already said, I don't read everything you are saying. I feel like I get dumber the more I read your blabbering.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
bob351, Pink.
Old 11-27-2015, 07:00 PM
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male

Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
1/11 ssss23598

Personal attacks are what's left when you have nothing else.

The Following User Says Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01