Go Back  

Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages 

Current Rating:

Join NowJoin Now
 
  #91  
Old 11-26-2015, 06:51 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oswald2001 View Post
Make the US very uncomfortable -> painful -> agonizing to moo slums.

Get rid of them ALL.

Start with demolishing ALL mosques and expelling ALL imams.

It is not a 'religion'.

It is a Political Ideology.

It should be outlawed in The West like the Nazi Party is in Germany.


The so-called 'good' moo slums have not done anything about the psychopaths that they protect and support so...F*ck 'em.
actually, its sad but probably the only solition.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #92  
Old 11-26-2015, 08:51 PM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
It is a shame and a tragedy that people have to hate in order to be strong, respected, and to simply survive.





It is horrible, but I now a total of seven Muslims, and I feel bad for not feeling comfortable associating with them anymore.

I still feel we have to look after our own. ... have a care...

I'll be the first to say if they have conformed to our society then you shouldn't turn your back on them. However if they are one of the types that says they aren't terrorists, but we Americans are the problem, then no, I wouldn't want to be around them.

If they have thrown away their hijabs and don't have to stop what they are doing at work in order to pray, that is a couple of steps in the right direction!

The children of muslims like that will probably be the generation that will cast off that bullshit. Which is something you would fucking think liberals would support, but obviously not.

I'm a person who believes if someone has even a small portion of intuition, then they should be able to sense one of them that is a terrorist. Or even a supporter of terrorists for that matter. Sometimes it's more in what they DON'T say than what they do say.

As has been illustrated countless times including with France, the signs are there with these assholes while they walk among us if we don't let ourselves get so fucking liberal that we ignore the glowing neon signs that they put off. Because of course we don't want to look prejudice god forbid! True terrorists almost always give off warning signs.

Say for instance someone taking something to school with wiring that looks like a rats nest sticking out of it and a big digital screen with something like a countdown timer on it like this fucking little brat did! ROFL.

Honestly after thinking about it, I'm surprised he even got that far. If I were the bus driver and he brought that thing on board, I would order all of the kids off the bus and treat it as a terrorist situation, lol. And by the way, I would do the same even if he were a white christian. Hell no one was better at that shit than the Irish.

Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001, Pink.
  #93  
Old 11-26-2015, 09:27 PM
Top Gear's Avatar
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by deanmine View Post
untell they proclaim that these killings r wrong...... than yes. their all terrorists.. .. they need to pick a side..... WE HAVE... and i hate war, i hate the hate and i hate the people who hate.. i hate that i have to hate..... its just a sad reality right now
You hate the hate yet you perpetuate it? Yes that makes a lot of sense.
Just go cower in a corner, they have you beaten already, what do terrorists do? Correct they terrorise...seems like you live in terror every day. You lose they win.

__________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Top Gear For This Useful Post:
Pink.
  #94  
Old 11-26-2015, 11:15 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I'll be the first to say if they have conformed to our society then you shouldn't turn your back on them. However if they are one of the types that says they aren't terrorists, but we Americans are the problem, then no, I wouldn't want to be around them.

If they have thrown away their hijabs and don't have to stop what they are doing at work in order to pray, that is a couple of steps in the right direction!

The children of muslims like that will probably be the generation that will cast off that bullshit. Which is something you would fucking think liberals would support, but obviously not.

I'm a person who believes if someone has even a small portion of intuition, then they should be able to sense one of them that is a terrorist. Or even a supporter of terrorists for that matter. Sometimes it's more in what they DON'T say than what they do say.

As has been illustrated countless times including with France, the signs are there with these assholes while they walk among us if we don't let ourselves get so fucking liberal that we ignore the glowing neon signs that they put off. Because of course we don't want to look prejudice god forbid! True terrorists almost always give off warning signs.

Say for instance someone taking something to school with wiring that looks like a rats nest sticking out of it and a big digital screen with something like a countdown timer on it like this fucking little brat did! ROFL.

Honestly after thinking about it, I'm surprised he even got that far. If I were the bus driver and he brought that thing on board, I would order all of the kids off the bus and treat it as a terrorist situation, lol. And by the way, I would do the same even if he were a white christian. Hell no one was better at that shit than the Irish.
If they wanttto wear their hujabs in public that is one thing. Plenty of christian sects wear scarves or head coverings of some sort, but to me, it is the silence when their "brethren" commit these acts of terrorism....everywhere from Indonesia to Thailand to Myammar to France to the UK to the Americas.

It is not easy walking the line between politically correct and not appearing xenophobic or racist and taking care of oneself. Personally, I am going to take percautions and keep an eye open. doest mean I will not miss a true warning sign, but people should think about it. MANY terrorist attacjs have been stopped because somebody had a care....somebdy was cautious.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01, Oswald2001
  #95  
Old 11-27-2015, 05:53 AM
azdesertsnake01
Offline:
My Rank: STAFF SERGEANT
Poster Rank:640
Male
Join Date: Nov 2009
 
Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 404 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
1/20 14/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssssss871
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pink. View Post
If they wanttto wear their hujabs in public that is one thing. Plenty of christian sects wear scarves or head coverings of some sort, but to me, it is the silence when their "brethren" commit these acts of terrorism....everywhere from Indonesia to Thailand to Myammar to France to the UK to the Americas.

It is not easy walking the line between politically correct and not appearing xenophobic or racist and taking care of oneself. Personally, I am going to take percautions and keep an eye open. doest mean I will not miss a true warning sign, but people should think about it. MANY terrorist attacjs have been stopped because somebody had a care....somebdy was cautious.
I couldn't have said it better myself.

(Hey look everybody, a short response from me that even the liberals on here can comprehend, lol).

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to azdesertsnake01 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #96  
Old 11-27-2015, 06:32 AM
Top Gear's Avatar
Top Gear
Offline:
1095 DAMASCUS STEEL
Poster Rank:51
Join Date: Mar 2015
Contributions: 1
 
Mentioned: 33 Post(s)
Quoted: 9780 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
7/20 4/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss17110
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post
I couldn't have said it better myself.

(Hey look everybody, a short response from me that even the liberals on here can comprehend, lol).
Define a liberal, short answer please. None of your worthless diatribe.

__________________
Success is not final, failure is not fatal: it is the courage to continue that counts. Success consists of going from failure to failure without loss of enthusiasm.
Reply With Quote
  #97  
Old 11-27-2015, 08:57 AM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by azdesertsnake01 View Post

Say for instance someone taking something to school with wiring that looks like a rats nest sticking out of it and a big digital screen with something like a countdown timer on it like this fucking little brat did! ROFL.

Honestly after thinking about it, I'm surprised he even got that far. If I were the bus driver and he brought that thing on board, I would order all of the kids off the bus and treat it as a terrorist situation, lol. And by the way, I would do the same even if he were a white christian. Hell no one was better at that shit than the Irish.
It wasn't the first time this family was involved in a bomb scare threat/fraud.


His own sister got into trouble for her causing a bomb scare.


This is a terrorist supporting family and the parents are to blame.

And the US is a Liberal Insane Asylum for allowing them in.

From...Sudan?

Really?

Reply With Quote
  #98  
Old 11-27-2015, 11:13 AM
bob351's Avatar
bob351
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:32
male
Join Date: Jun 2012
 
Mentioned: 158 Post(s)
Quoted: 11212 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 9/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss23599
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Fuck this kid and his terrorist supporting family.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to bob351 For This Useful Post:
Oswald2001
  #99  
Old 11-27-2015, 12:47 PM
Pink.'s Avatar
Pink.
Offline:
TROLLBEGONE!!!!!
Poster Rank:8
female
Join Date: Feb 2009
 
Mentioned: 64 Post(s)
Quoted: 9043 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
3/20 16/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss63927
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

Quote:
Originally Posted by Top Gear View Post
Define a liberal, short answer please. None of your worthless diatribe.
That word, as well as the racist word gets used much too often....and usually as a knee jerk reaction to someone disagreeing on ONE ISSUE....and refucsing to analyze...

Spewing events, stastics and so called facts ...<<< Those things are not analyzing the cause and effect of the many events facts and history.

LIBERAL..in this context seems to refer to anybody that seems to want to blanket forgive: and to allow Muslims to harm US because of some wrong doing....because they themselves are failures and cant or wont live up to societal or cultural standards...which have SAVed and protected them and generations of their families....
This is the word LIBERAL in the context that the word gets thrown around...I do not describe a liberal that way....just trying to describe how people use the word.

__________________
...???
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Pink. For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01
  #100  
Old 11-27-2015, 01:31 PM
Oswald2001
Offline:
★ Server Supporter ★
Poster Rank:99
Join Date: May 2009
 
Mentioned: 40 Post(s)
Quoted: 2764 Post(s)
Activity Longevity
10/20 15/20
Today Posts
0/11 ssss10534
Re: Little Clock Making Bastard Seeking $15 Million in Damages

"Liberalism is a mental disorder."

- Michael Savage

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Oswald2001 For This Useful Post:
azdesertsnake01

Powered by vBulletin Copyright 2000-2010 Jelsoft Enterprises Limited.

Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO